Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 141)

rk2127 IF-Dazzler
rk2127
rk2127

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Is now Arnav going to Khao Bhao and take revenge of rejection from Khushi's by rejecting her??? So this is how teenager flawed arshi are?
But let me tell you I felt so happy when Khushi was crying, no wait Guptas's don't cry they bawl. So yeah I was happy reading Khushi bawling because that just means she is human and not super human and here a flawed teenage which means she can break her deal with Manorama and pursue Arnav as she desperately wants. And now I'm doing my happy dance. (Ouch Don't know how to insert a picture, so just imagine).

And I liked Savita's description, as a friend from the note and the update, as a confidante, and as a person. And I'm so happy to see that yet again there is another person who is good yet has her flaws and in Savita's case it's her complexion which makes her feel that no guy can be interested in her in real sense. 

But coming back to the deal breaking with Manorama, as Savita has very rightfully pointed to Khushi that her deal has been mooted by Manorama herself since she has gone ahead and asked for Payal's hand for Akash  and now very happily preparing for the wedding. So now when Khushi was thinking why she can't be part of the picture Raizada's and Gupta created together, it was Khushi who has to answers it, by answering whether she wanna be with Arnav or not.

And what answer it was and a perfect day for the same by kissing him on his birthday. But hmmm...

Haa. So Anjali was Arnav's confidante and his partner in patao Khushi abhiyaan. And now she is using her help from than as a weapon ummm... emotional blackmail weapon to make Arnav accept Khushi if she makes the first move. Well. she has now what???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

nitrit95 Goldie
nitrit95
nitrit95

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
ok  loved it i always use the same  words again n again so no words only thisThumbs UpPartyClapApproven yes thks for updating take care

Rasgulla_sp

archmink Goldie
archmink
archmink

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
by god I love this khushi.. she is sooo dramatic...
she crying like her boat had sunk to the bottom of the ocean,,,, she is so full of it ... I just loved reading her scene in the bedroom...
I wonder though why arnav was all smug when he called them for lunch... did he hear anything?
but he is giving her the does of her medicine and is rejecting her now... but he is sooo in love with her...

Rasgulla_sp

seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Thank God Savita pushed some good sense into Khushi's brain

Savita is right if Manorama can accept  Payal for her son why can't she accept Khushi for her nephew

Khushi need to fight for what she wants for a change rather than what others want 

Crap Khushi has hurt Arnav ego more than his feelings that is why he is refusing her now

Waiting for more

Rasgulla_sp

neha2013g IF-Dazzler
neha2013g
neha2013g

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
awesome update..

Rasgulla_sp

Poju Senior Member
Poju
Poju

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Nice.. Lil Ahaan was sweet.. 
 Khushi n Arnav m confused about them.. What do they really want.. Khushi wants Arnav n Now he doesn't want her . 

God bless themWink

Plz update soon.. 

Rasgulla_sp

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I have a theory that Manorma does not like the fact Khushi has subtlety more control over everyone than what she herself has. Khushi understands Raizadas a little more, hence tries to amend situations as per that liking. Everyone sort of listens to Khushi in their subtle manner.
I like the Arnav - Khushi in your story - they are at equals even now. Equals in the dealing with characters not any other factor.
I have another feeling that Manorma herself might bring Khushi and Arnav together. I know wishful of me to think that. Why do I feel so ? since Arnav loves Khushi Khushi loves Arnav - they both know that. Somewhere this will reflect. The surrounding might get Manorma to think again.

Rasgulla_sp

kclovearshi IF-Rockerz
kclovearshi
kclovearshi

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I felt bad for Savita that her skin color is causing her low self-esteem or self-consciousness.  I hope she will find a mentor one day that will help her overcome this. Society won't change, the person in question has to learn to ignore or make the jibes not affect them..
I loved the name Ahaan and Anjali's antics quite funny to make Arnav hold her baby or was it more to bring A & K together?LOL

Savita is one smart girl, asking all the right questions to Khushi! Like her, I don't get Khushi's crying over either, she was the one who pulled the strings then why cry over split milk now? It's not just breaking his heart, she also made a deal with Mami, so even if Arnav were to not ignore her, it doesn't make any difference because their relationship hinges only on Mami's acceptance now. Doesn't Khushi realize this or is it she just being immature?

The midnight birthday kiss was a surprise but understandable given how much Khushi was missing him!! But again Khushi was immature in telling Arnav that she wants him back. Woh koi khilona hain kya? Want in when you want, want out when you don't want?? Also without conferring with mami first how can she assume that mami will accept her too just because she accepted Payal? Now what if Arnav said yes and  Mami didn't back off from her deal then would Khushi again break up with him? So Arnav did the right thing by saying no, albeit unknowingly of course of the deal between his mami & Khushi!! May be he didn't like to see Khushi so forlorn, so by intentionally breaking her heart, he wanted to toughen her, prepare her for adulthood..

There are 3 advantages for breaking up now

1. The distance/absence will make hearts grow fonder
2. They became even so when they are adults any one can take initiative to pursue the other although my heart tells me Arnav will pursue Khushi (And Khushi can't because of mami)
3. They are like fire & ghee, so if they want to have any career they better stay away from each other LOL

I'm done now..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ButterCup.Rasgulla_sp

Go to top