Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 138)

.ButterCup. IF-Rockerz
.ButterCup.
.ButterCup.

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Akele hi chale the OW ke safar per...Nayi baab aty gaye or mein parhti gae...LOL

After reading one chapter, I was eager to read next one. So I read three chapters together. Now, when I feel, I literally catch up all the updates, you updated chapter 10. :)

Saiyu there are many reasons why I like your story. The very first reason is the storyline; the concept is very refreshing and enchanting. Secondly, the characters are realistic, which I can easily relate to them. Thirdly teenage love story on Arhi I've ever come across. Fourthly, I like your narration style, only less than Zehra. And fifthly, your sense of humor is amazing.

Human are not flawless, they make mistakes and also have negativity in them. Manu has some positive points, like who love others children's and took care of them like their own the way she did, though her negative side overpowered her positivity.

Sheetal was a cleverer one among Arhi and Aman. She used Arnav as a pawn to destroy Khushi reputation and Aman-Arnav friendship. But what she got in return, nothing I think.

Akash's brotherly love for Khushi overpowers his love for Arnav. That's why he always takes sides Khushi. And when the time came to know Arnav's perspective, he made a mistake of neglected him. I found his character close to reality because I know people who do the same, but the main difference in them is Akash realization and his apologies to his brother.

The biggest problem is if we set our minds on something that the thing or a person is totally wrong, and then we can't see the rightness and positivity in it.

Arhi... Arnav loves Khushi, but his fake relationship with Sheetal made Khushi confused. Arnav's stance and actions were told Khushi a whole different story. Now the things are clear and Khushi rejected him, but I think that was the best what she could do in this situation. Her situation is like Dil to hai Dil, Dil ka aitbar kya kijeye..a gaya jo kisi pe pyaar kya kijeye.."

Finally, Manu forgave Anjali, now she is happy that Manu bring the Rishta for Payal of Akash. They definitely suited each other. Payal concerns are reasonable though Anjali's views are kind of logical too.

Arnav and Aman way of patching up just cracked me up. The best thing is that Both Aman and Khushi forgive Arnav. Arnav-Akash discussion cleared the air between them and its help me to know more about them and their perspectives. Aman is such a decent person. Will read chapter 10 tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

fatima2603 Goldie
fatima2603
fatima2603

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
My heart was in my mouth by the end of the chapter! When arnav didnt reciprocate khushis kiss i felt so bad for her...and when he did kiss back, i breathed a sigh of relief! His parting words are painful but true...
And with manorma around...khushi better be careful! 

Edited by fatima2603 - 03 February 2015 at 12:28pm

Rasgulla_sp

Natalia Goldie
Natalia
Natalia

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Ahaan... what a beautiful name!! Any idea what it means? Anjali is a rockstar of subtlety. The neat manner in which she made both Arnav and Khushi hold Ahaan in the same embrace and even managed to click a picture of it for future reference, was AMAZINGLY subtleTongue!! And when Khushi offered to shut the door behind Arnav she scurried away AGAIN SUBTLY. HEHE!!!

So now that everyone has had their moments of maturity and 'babaji ka insight' they are acting their impetuous, hormonal teen self!! Cool. 

Coming to Payal and Akaash's alliance, yes it was an unexpectedly blast which led to a mixture of reactions from all of us. But seriously Saiyyuu you really need not defend the story line and the characters. The story has a merit and a track of it's own and it is taking it's due course. You should not even think of modifying it just coz it might not be perceived well.. Every story draws different reactions from its readers and not being able to do so means it failed. So really sweetheart don't worry about it. Plus each character of this story has their own essence. I for once understand (or try to understand) Manorama's stand and point of view in disliking Khushi, not accepting Shyam-Anjali Alliance, and then again fixing Akaash and Payal's alliance, but STILL DON'T like her. Still find her petty, annoying, dual-faced and yet a mother with unconditional love for her kids. So love/hate the characters with their flaws. So that's just my opinion. I am really sorry If anything I said here hurt you, because it was not meant to.

This story having an extra chapter??? WOOHOOO!!! Why are you apologizing?? Couldn't have heard of a better news for this!! Big smile

P.S. Sorry for not being able to comment on the previous chapters, as I wanted to make justice to them , but my health and being pressed for time (I know lame excuse) didn't help. 

Edited by Natalia - 03 February 2015 at 12:40pm

Rasgulla_sp

mayurisb80 Goldie
mayurisb80
mayurisb80

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
is it Tit for Tat time...why did Arnav push her away now...is it just his anger at her changing her mind on her whims that pushed him to the edge or does he to now have reasons ...
Anjali must he happy to have her nanads as her Bhabhis..with the support she is showing...but all is not happy endings..i wonder where Arnav and Kushi go from here...with Kushi realizing Arnavs importance and him now pushing her  away...

Rasgulla_sp

__blossom__ IF-Dazzler
__blossom__
__blossom__

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Oh my heart breaks for khushi! Such a difficult time teenage life is!
So anjali knew all along that is interesting!
I love sarita and khushi its always so cute when sarita is listening to khushi's monologues. Great update!

Rasgulla_sp

Raila1014 Goldie
Raila1014
Raila1014

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
The lady is hurting badly after making a decisions on their behalf and poor Savita gets the brunt of it, having to listen to the cries and misery.  I am glad Savita has a good head on her shoulders as she does not waste time in getting Kushi to the core of her issues:  I.e. Kushi cares more for Arnav than she thinks and this is why his ignoring her is hurting her so much.  But the point that I really like that Savita makes is the one about how Manorama has accepted Shyam (with a grudge and all) and has initiated the Payal rishta which means for her Arnav babua's sake, she will learn to accept Kushi as well.  So really there is not much problem besides her statement of breaking up with him.  Love the hospital scene with the baby holding, Anjali sure knows how to orchestrate them getting closer.  I also liked the scene when Kushi questions about why she cannot be part of the circle of the Raizada and Gupta clans and have her Arnav all to herself.  So she took the first step with the kiss.  I don't blame him for reacting the way he did.  Yeah, he was hurt by her decision and needs to make sure she is not yo yoing with his feelings again.  She better be darn sure before he comes back and maybe he just lashed out a little bit but the boy's feelings were hurt and boys don't like that too much.  Great chapter as I always Ike to read about people's introspection, questions themselves about decisions they have made and whether the end result was worth it.  In her case, she was miserable and glad she had no issues rectifying the poor judgement.

Rasgulla_sp

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
arshi.. what can i say ...one day one is in good mood but other is not feeling good...i just that hope  one day come soon when both of say we can not live without each other

Edited by ranogill - 03 February 2015 at 12:50pm

Rasgulla_sp

fangurrl IF-Dazzler
fangurrl
fangurrl

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I want cry now
they kissed but that didn't fix things *cries buckets*
oh Arnav why did you do that?
he's not wrong, he was hurt once and he just reacted like a child not like I expected him to forgive khushi so soon but still it hurts dammit :"(
I like savita :)
would love see her with aman (in future ofc)
hawww anjali knew everything and encouraged Arnav :)
that's sweet!
Thank god khushi decided to listen to her heart this time not caring for that awful woman :/
hope we'll see A&K sort things in the next update :)

13 chapters ?Eeeks woman don't apologise, we'd love to read an extra chapter ;)

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top