Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 125)

srain10 IF-Dazzler
srain10
srain10

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Wwonderful update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
each character's interaction with each other was very analytically written, that showed the depth of their bonding towards one another

Rasgulla_sp

deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
a big round of applause for this wondefrful saiyu who kept me at the edge of my chair with my breakfast half eaten just to read this awesome update and sweetie u totally nailed it. i liked all the mature conversations of the young ones whether it was between aman and khushi and the less mature and healthy one between arnav and aman. but wat matters in the end that most of the difficult and complicated situations have been resolved. y am i feeling that there is going to be a time leap!!!!!!! detective cap on! lol

i can totally understand payal situation and her frustration! payal is too much of a classy lady to let her dislike for the raizadas (minus akash and arnav) be shown and i bet she is thinking that manorama may be having ulterior motives behind this sudden rishta but i wish she will understands that she is the one that akash needs, well bechara akash usse khud nahi pata ki usse payal chahiye.

i love the intereactions of anjali with her in laws and i love the fact that she is being treated and pampered as a daughter. and it looks like she too has guessed that arnav is not his self these days, im wondering whether she knows its something to do with khushi. n i thinks she wants arnav and khushi to get together.

aman is such a sweetheart. i can already imagine one very handsome guy. he is indeed very mature for his age and most of his maturity he gained through the bitter experiences of his life but he took every pain and now he is a better human being. usse lavanya ki padhi hain aur yahan humari savita usse ke liye ahein bichaye baithi hain. lol

wonderful update saiyu and can i say that i was a tiny miny bit sad that there was no direct arnav and khushi interaction. i though we would get a glance of them talking or of their feeling while in the car.:((( n its obvious to arnav now that khushi does care for him and a lot but there is something holding her back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayari_sanki99Rasgulla_sp

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Aman dominated this chapter for me, although there were many other points of interest in this one. By the way, here I was mooning over Akash when there's a brown-eyed boy already presentDay Dreaming Savita, move aside...I'm here!

I had somehow concluded that Aman was an orphanConfused

Manorama makes the pithy 'Strange are the ways of the human mind' believable. The woman gives so many instances where the aphorism fits well.

Akash and Payal...talk, and talk fast! *looks pointedly at the author with expectant eyes*

P.S. Is Aman's desperation theory true?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UV_Arshisayari_sanki99Rasgulla_sp

Tapdance Senior Member
Tapdance
Tapdance

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Haha ..You used those linesLOLLOLLOL
Aman comes across as the most mature of the 3!
I still don't think Manorama as no side thoughts for the rishta even if she is desperate ..She loves Aman,that is another reason for hating Khushi..what really is her issue with Khushi,goes deeper for some reasons. .. which you will reveal! She is such a thoughtful person otherwise thinking so deep for Arnav and Aman.
Gupta family is so unsuspecting of Manorama,which is weird...They should have their thinking bells on!
How does Manorama expect to keep Khushi off with her brother and sister married unto the Raizada family..There's so much only the poor girl can manage..
Rest of the conversations were nice!

Rasgulla_sp

rith123 Goldie
rith123
rith123

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
First, can I say how glad I am that this story will have a happy ending. Just so happy. Like someone told me I just won a lifetime's supply of cake for free. 
Second, I love Aman. I just want to hug him. He's so mature, actually all of them are. And honestly, most teenagers are mature when it comes to deciding the tough things in life.
Third, I am aboard the Akash-Payal bus. I like the two of them and especially the relationship that Payal has forged with Arnav. 
And last, Arnav and Khushi are adorable. Even when they aren't talking to each other, they seem connected. And that is thanks to your writing!
Oh, also, I wouldn't mind if Manorama magically disappeared. A vanishing cabinet maybe. Just saying.

Rasgulla_sp

chulbuli94 IF-Rockerz
chulbuli94
chulbuli94

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I loved it Apa !!!!!
Thanks for this entertainment !!!
But Arhi scenes are so lessOuch

Rasgulla_sp

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
part 7 A
awesome...
Aakash was so furious...
and Khushi told Paayal and Aakash everything...
Arnav is gonna hear it all...
Paayal is very sensible...
Aakash is so over protective of Khushi...
that he sees Arnav's doings very wrong...
Maamiji heard it all...
great not shes gonna trouble Khushi like hell...
poor Khushi...
why did Arnav tell like that?
Paayal didnt believe him though...

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top