Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 118)

sayari_sanki99 IF-Dazzler
sayari_sanki99
sayari_sanki99

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged

You love Sayari or you hate Sayari, you cannot ignore SayariROFLTongueLOL. Hope you are getting where I am hinting atWinkLOL. I am back again. Here goes my ranting:

Chapter 8B:-

I think it was awkward for Payal to have this kind of conversation with Mamiji given the equation (maybe you'll read more of these math-related words in my comment later on, as I had Maths exams today onlyTongue) of their families. I was really happy to know that Mamiji actually likes...sorry I was stretching it far...doesn't dislike at least one of the Guptas. Kisi ko to rahaat mile Mamiji ke mami-giri seTongue!  When Mamiji was thinking, "Manorama knew she has her flaws but being a K serial vamp wasn't one of those", I was like- really? Look who's talking! The one who was being all Komolika(KZK) types 2 updates agoLOL! I don't know why I felt like she was being a vamp during that scene with Khushi. Maybe I visualized it differently than you thought about it. You know, there is a poem in Bengali literature about mami-s and their meanness, not that every mami is mean; it's just a joke. It goes something like this, " Mami is coming with a lathhi(stick); let's run away from here!". My cousin often tease my ma with this poem, sometimes even I join them in their "Tease-The-Heck-Out-Of-Our-Mami" mission. ROFLTongue

Anyways, moving on(I am really feeling like Karan Johar in KWK right nowLOL), I was actually feeling really bad for Mamiji when she was with her friend and all that happened. She wants her son to be settled down and there's nothing wrong in it, it's obvious for a mother. 

I can see you kept your promise about showing the "teenish" side of Khushi, huhWink? Crying over a boy, telling these things to your best friend, crying inside the washroom, and calling Arnav "hot" etc. etc. But seriously? I was being such "teeny" girl(well, I am a teenagerTongue) just in my last post by saying those crush-on-Arnav thingsEmbarrassed and here Khushi also does kind of similar things like me??!! Are you stalking me by any chanceShocked? And is this Khushi inspired from meConfused? Hmm...inbheshtigation kareega pariTongue!! Aww! Though I should feel a bit sad for Khushi, I am actually finding it cute and funny. And what is this Savita-noticing-Aman-more-than-necessary businessConfused? Is the dal kaala or mere akkal pe hai par gaya taalaTongueLOL? Will talk to you some other time about this angle...

I loved the brief Arshi scene. Eye locks and rabba ve in background...I am literally craving for it!EmbarrassedWinkDay Dreaming 

Sorry to pher paani on your hopes, but I actually wasn't surprised at all at Mamiji's declarationTongueLOL. I won't say I saw this coming so soon, but I was kind of expecting something like this. But you also said that it is a fast-paced story and it has completed more than half of the journey. Come on! You dropped so many hints! Mamiji's saying, "She will get her son married by hook or by crook" and just after it her bumping with Payal, her saying that she didn't dislike Payal among the Guptas and "Pity she was a Gupta" etc. etc. were enough for my super-shaatil brain to have guessed that Mamiji would like to have Payal as her bahu. Would love to read the reactions of the families and our PayAshWink!

P.S: Thanks for using my latest banner!Hug Though there are many readers who are far faarr faaarrr better than me in making banners, you still took the trouble of posting my banners and that really means a lotSmile. So, a big, huge, giant, massive, vast hugHug and loads and tons of thanks to youHeart!

Shift+up
v
forward paragraph

Edited by sayari.majumder - 29 January 2015 at 12:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

Reenasungeelee IF-Dazzler
Reenasungeelee
Reenasungeelee

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 12:26am | IP Logged
awesome update

Rasgulla_sp

jpjinadari21 Senior Member
jpjinadari21
jpjinadari21

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Superb update and superb dp ! I loved it!

Rasgulla_sp

Greyasr Senior Member
Greyasr
Greyasr

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Kuch bhi ho what is Mano upto dimaag overdrive pe hain
But cannot simply reconcile..
Come on really with all that ego she will accept Payal??
Not pojjible hello hai bye bye
Phir se socho and replies to me bitwa kyaa chal raha hai mano ki dimaag mein..
Urgently needed mano payal ki meetingwa in the candle storewa..

Rasgulla_sp

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Finally unresing for both the threads.
The setting, the characters, their characterization were are totally unexpected. Couldn't initially imagine a 18 year old Arnav. But then he literally grew on me. They are all so realistic that I couldn't stop recollecting my school days. Of course things in a conservative place like chennai were different 18 years back, but the attraction and hormones were the same. 

The difference between rich and poor, their way of thinking are convincing. 

Akash-Khushi relationship is too sweet that no wonder it didn't go down well with Arnav. I wouldn't have wanted to share my siblings attention with someone else too in that age.

Manorama is a complicated person. She loves her kids, no doubt. She is too prejudiced about khushi or is there a reason which I missed somewhere in between?

"we know she thought I am marrying into 'poverty'. She gets too much sometimes!! But you would get married into a richer family. Bhai wouldn't get affected by that. Even if this isn't her reasoning, why would I mind or even question my Mamiji about this difference when I actually believe that she has made the perfect choice for bhai? She couldn't have chosen better and I have decided to leave it at that. I am not going to let anything overshadow my happiness of getting you as my bhabhi. I am just not going to think!" 

I couldn't understand Anajali here. I even actually cringed when Anjali voiced out her assumption about manorama's apprehension about accepting Shyam. Even if that was the truth I felt she could have put it more palatably. And I was surprised that the guptas didn't react much to that. If they had understood Anjali so well that they didn't mind such blatant expression, then I must say she is one hell of a lucky woman. I may have just read too much into it. 

Akash came as a surprise element. It happens when the elder sibling is too older that they actually consider themselves self proclaimed guardian, father figure, that sometimes they become too much to handle. But the realization that Akash got about his relationship with Arnav, in reality, mere saath Aisa hua nahi. Sigh!

The description of nainital is bang on. It shows your penchant for fine details and your skill in bringing it out beautifully in writing. 

Okay. That's all. Rant over.

Edited by Viji79 - 29 January 2015 at 6:47am

Rasgulla_sp

varsha2KD IF-Rockerz
varsha2KD
varsha2KD

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Superb update...

I loved the whole chapter and was glued to the chair till the end... it has so in-depth... the Gupta family conversation and Payal's reaction to Manorama's proposal. 

Then, Aakash-Payal scene... though it was brief but lovely... they do make a cute couple... always thinking about the family and siblings...  

ummm Payal-Arnav having a bro-sis interaction before, thats surprising... they share relationship like Akash and Khushi, thats lovely... 

Arnav-Khushi scene was brief but at least they didn't fight... 

Then Aman-Khushi scene... it was really nice to get a background of Aman's life... he is an amazing friend to both Khushi and Arnav... 

And finally Manorama mami, she is a lovable and dis-likable character at the same time... she loved her children and even Aman... is really protective about them but dislikes Khushi... thinks she is a menace... lady, I am not the writer but I can sure as hell predict that Khushi and Arnav will be together in the end so make peace now... wow... I am way into this FF but I can't help it, its superb... can't wait for the next update... thanks for the PM... 

Rasgulla_sp

manobilli9 Groupbie
manobilli9
manobilli9

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
I m in so love with this fiction... :)
Awesome ... Keep it up !

Rasgulla_sp

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I read the Story in 5 hrs Continuously...and i Loved it!
Manorama's character is very intriguing...Perfectly Grey shaded Character Clap
Actually all the Characters in this Story are interesting.
They have their Flaws and strength,Be it Akash,Payal,Arnav or Khushi Embarrassed

You're doing a Wonderful job,waiting for the Next Update Tongue

Edited by ..FallAndFly.. - 29 January 2015 at 2:58am

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top