Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 115)

neha2013g IF-Dazzler
neha2013g
neha2013g

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
awesome update...
aman is really thoughful... quite an insight into manorama's behaviour...
glad that arhi-aman are now fine..
hoping to see arhi together again soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

sayari_sanki99 IF-Dazzler
sayari_sanki99
sayari_sanki99

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Hi!! Now without wasting time, let's get down to businessTongue
Shift+0
forward word

Chapter 8A:-

I don't want to be repetitive, but I can't help saying it- My heart went out to Arnav in this updateEmbarrassed Don't blame me yaar! If not for your berehem behaviour with Arnav and my crush on Arnav(there...I admitted it! Happy, my best friends in Bangladesh?), maybe I would not have said it again and againTongueEmbarrassedLOL What can I do if Arnav is so cute(and hotWinkEmbarrassed) in this story?! Hum very simple and seedhi-saadhi ladki hain...but kabhi kabhi temptations ke maare behek jaate hainTongue Anyways, let's not get sidetracked pleaseWink I mentioned it in my comment for chapter 6B (I guess) that Akash was being unfair. So I am glad that Akash was shown the mirror of reality. He badly needed it! Though I felt sympathy for him when he was burning in his own guilt, I am happy he at least can try and rectify his mistakes and flaws. I will get back to Arnav and Akash again later on.

The elders in a family may appear to be aloof and detached sometimes, but it cannot be denied that they were, are and always will be alert for their family. Naniji just proved it again for me. Though she doesn't have a super-active role in this story, she is not blind, deaf or dumb. I loved her for her her concern about her family. But I also felt a bit bad when she said, "There is this dead silence over the house which I find very strange and disconcerting. Aren't the chills of this winter enough that this house has turned cold too? In my age this is not what I look forward to". I am really happy to know that Mamiji has accepted Anjali wholeheartedly and wants to pamper her...that was really cute and sweet.

I felt a tiny bit of sadness when Mamiji was talking about her wishes. As a mother, she also has some desires. She has some dreams about her son, daughter-in-law and grandkids. I actually never hated Mamiji or any other character in this story. They have various shades to their characters, that's it. Though I am open to criticize them for their flaws, I won't overlook their good qualities...at least I'll try to. 

Back to the Karan-Arjun duo, I completely agree with Arnav. Akash had been really partial when it came Arnav v/s Khushi. He should have heard Arnav's side as well. Though I had guessed that Arnav must have been jealous of Khushi or sad, reading his emotions was still a surprise. If Arnav was scolded for his mischief, why was Khushi spared? If Arnav was criticized for his immature acts, how come Khushi was not? If Khushi was getting support from Akash and Payal, why was Arnav all alone? Ok I get that Arnav was at fault to an extent, but still...As Payal had said in a chapter, no 18 year old deserve to be so shattered (I don't know if this was the exact quote:P). I love Khushi a lot, no doubt. But I would say that she has got more support, love, affection and comfort from Akash more than Arnav.

I loved the bonding between the two brothers. The way Akash was repenting, the way Arnav forgave him instantly, Arnav's respect for Akash...was heart-touching. I was also amazed by Arnav's understanding of love. Where was Khushi at that time? I am sure she would have forgotten about Mamiji's deal hearing Arnav's confession and would have run to his arms (the reunion of Arshi during the kidnapping track in IPKKND...remember?)Wink Akash continued to soften my feelings for him as he was regretting his behaviour...don't worry Payal, Akash is safe from me; only Khushi should be a bit insecureWinkTongue God! Today I am declaring my feelings for Arnav so khullam-khullaLOL I seriously don't know why!! Please ignore meEmbarrassed I was also relieved and thanked God when the two brothers were back to normalSmile

Overall, I loved the update as expected. Loved the emotions, love, unity, guilt, generosity, honesty, concerns, revelations, and philosophy(this update was filled with it, trust me:P)...

Will come back to you in my next comment. Till then...alvida:)

Backspace
forward paragraph

Edited by sayari.majumder - 28 January 2015 at 7:30pm

Rasgulla_sp

Anu567 Goldie
Anu567
Anu567

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Again, a very beautiful chapter, Saiyu. Packed a punch, included so many aspects and developments. Interesting to say the least. Wish it had a little more ArHi but then, we are always greedy are we not? Arnav aur Khushi hai hee aise characters...the workings of Manorama's mind are complicated indeed. On the one hand, asPayal said, she rejected Anjali's rishta with Shyam, on another side, she makes a deal for Khushi to get the hell out of Arnav's life...and then...kaboom, decides to initiate Payal's wedding to Aakash...what the!

Arnav, Aman and Khushi...well, 12th graders do typically crazy things and these three are no exception...Khushi came through as mature here, but as you hinted sometime ago, perhaps she has her good days and bad days too! Arnav and Aman just being boys! Enjoyable overall...now waiting to. See some more ArHi...jaldee...update karegi naa tum?

Best,

Rasgulla_sp

rosalineak Goldie
rosalineak
rosalineak

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...
Did Arnav saw khushi kissing aman??want to know what's his reaction to the cheek kissy.

Rasgulla_sp

samsung04 Senior Member
samsung04
samsung04

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Woh woh
Lot of things happening
U almost covered all d characters
So payesh wedding ahead..
Loved Aman convo..

Rasgulla_sp

Alone111 IF-Sizzlerz
Alone111
Alone111

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Wow tht was so amzng and awesome updt
Loved it..

Aww aman... He tuk my heart tody...

Rasgulla_sp

maitricuteheart Goldie
maitricuteheart
maitricuteheart

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
lovely update... bt I Dnt lyk d feeling of arnav being sidelined bt u proved it wrong payal was der for him...!!! I hope arshi come together really soon!!

Rasgulla_sp

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Superb update

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top