Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 112)

rkapoor1382 IF-Sizzlerz
rkapoor1382
rkapoor1382

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
The story is fab 
Nainital have so many memories studied in Ranikhet n outings we used to go to Nainital
Well The reason Aman gave for Akash Payal wedding is right
Manorma wants to control everything 
Just wondering wen will she realize Khushi is not bad 
At times my heart goes to Arnav for everything he is gong through n it's so great Payal is there beside him 
Aman seems takes life as a pinch of salt 
So if his parents r getting divorced n Manorma Mami loves him way too mch I think she should send him for his higher studies to Uk along with Arnav 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
awesome update

Rasgulla_sp

Javeria3991 IF-Rockerz
Javeria3991
Javeria3991

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome update 
I can't wait to know that real reason behind manorma discrete behavior with Khushi and I am sure of one thing that what ever the reason is, a fear resides deep down in her heart which she can't let go and loose herself. 
Wow Manorma is an open book for Aman, he told exactly her purposes for Akash marriage.
Arnav and Aman are finally back to being friends, great. I like Aman character and especially his mantra to deal with life "Life has taught me many lessons, Khushi. I have learnt to deal with everything with a smile" he is very brave, strong, mature and witty more than his age. If Aman and Khushi go to Delhi they will learn a lot from each other. 
Update next chapter soon 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smanRasgulla_sp

archmink Goldie
archmink
archmink

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I loved the whole update
Everyone's so mature here -- (except me )lol .. I liked the heart to heart conversation between friends here ...
Arnav and Khushi can't help but just so their feelings in times and then back off ... It's bound to happen til she goes to Delhi... Buy aman here surprised me with his level of understanding ... And analyzing manorama ...

Payal's candle store reminded me of a scene from this movie which I can't remember the name for gods sake ... Which had mahima choudhrey as older sister and preety zinta as younger and was adopted by Rekha playing their mother ... And Arjun rampal and jimmy ...
But my point is that in that film mahima had a gift shop or candle shop on a hill station too and sister shared the same bond they do hear ...

Ps: I'm not comparing or anything ... Take as a compliment .. Didn't mean to offend you
Just that your writing is as good as worthy of being a good entertaining film

smanRasgulla_sp

sutapasarbabhom IF-Rockerz
sutapasarbabhom
sutapasarbabhom

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Amazing chaptr lot of things hapen in this part lk hw payal play a sistr role in arshi life aman khushi talk aman is so mature in his life cant undrstnd y they fight but totaly mis arshi here aur kitna tarpaogi hamey tanx for pm

Rasgulla_sp

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archmink

I loved the whole update
Everyone's so mature here -- (except me )lol .. I liked the heart to heart conversation between friends here ...
Arnav and Khushi can't help but just so their feelings in times and then back off ... It's bound to happen til she goes to Delhi... Buy aman here surprised me with his level of understanding ... And analyzing manorama ...

Payal's candle store reminded me of a scene from this movie which I can't remember the name for gods sake ... Which had mahima choudhrey as older sister and preety zinta as younger and was adopted by Rekha playing their mother ... And Arjun rampal and jimmy ...
But my point is that in that film mahima had a gift shop or candle shop on a hill station too and sister shared the same bond they do hear ...

Ps: I'm not comparing or anything ... Take as a compliment .. Didn't mean to offend you
Just that your writing is as good as worthy of being a good entertaining film

Thats Dil hai tumhara..it was also shot in some hill station :-)  I liked that movie

Rasgulla_sp

saschades IF-Dazzler
saschades
saschades

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
awesome update
thanks for pm xx

Rasgulla_sp

sakhter90 Goldie
sakhter90
sakhter90

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Great uodate! Now it makes Sence as to why manaroma proposed for the alliance.

Really liked Aman. He really is mature for his age. Uses humour to overcome the hurt. Amans and arnavs way of 'working out' the problem was absolutely hilarious!

Lavanya and Nk were briefly mentioned. I'm assuming khuhsi will be spending more time with lavanya if she moves to Delhi.

smanRasgulla_sp

Go to top