Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 103)

ManKiBaath Senior Member
ManKiBaath
ManKiBaath

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Akash's thoughts preoccupied by Payal, only to be disrupted by the standing receptionist just like the Doordarshan message "Rukawat ke liye khed hai"...damn her.  Angry

Whatever Manorama's hidden agenda, I am extremely thrilled with her proposal Clap.  It was a choking hazard for me too, just like Akash. with this bolt from the blue proposal.  Why did you just stop at showcasing Akash's emotions?  Whatever happened to the dramatic display of emotions of all characters, especially at such a bombshell of a proposal?  I am a wee-bit disappointed Unhappy.  But grateful that the story is making progress for Payal and Akash.

The teenage hormones in Khushi couldn't lay dormant for a long time to break the facade from a  cool and collected to a confused and frustrated individual.  Thanks to the intervention of Savita who knocked some sense into Khushi and also to Garima who interrupted the phone convo, else we wouldn't have seen an end to the brooding session.  Like a "Man on Mission Ignore", a one Mr.Hottie in a white pyjama was not helping matters either.  But this did not stop Khushi from making sugar-free kheer for him - chuch a chweet gesture..

And Savita, trying to get her foot in the door with Aman.  Her interest, which did get noticed by Khushi.  Won't it be awkward, to fall for a guy who hit on your bestie Ermm? If this will help build bridges between Arnav and Khushi, then I'm all for it...Also, agar who khush hai to hum bhi kush hai...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi67canapoemRasgulla_sp

mints23 IF-Rockerz
mints23
mints23

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
A very interesting update I must say. Ooo Payash is finally happening. The Raizada boys are so smitten by the Gupta girls... ab kya karein... if the girls are as pretty and talented, then how can anyone resist. Payal suits the bill perfectly for the quiet and reticent Akash. And I guess Manorama likes the silent and non-meddlesome streak in Payal too. She is way mature for her age and deals with situations with a cool head. I wonder what is going to be her reaction to Manorama's proposal. Shocked

I am glad that Manorama is atleast civil to Payal and their conversation about periods was funny... considering the fact that that woman barely ever talks politely to any Guptas. Maybe its the slight change due to her Anjali-milaap. She is in a happy place and also has some strategy cooking up in her brain. Maybe she wants Payal as her bahu like Anjali is a bahu to Guptas. So she will once again be at a dominating position and take charge on the situation that had been messed up since Anjali's wedding! Confused

Khushi's reaction is so normal and like a proper teenager. Pyaar hai bhi aur chupana bhi hai... poor girl does not realize what her deal with Mami, is going to do to both the lovebirds. And Savita noticing so much of Aman... is their one-sided love there too. This story has so much of it. Aman loves Khushi, Savita loves Aman, Sheetal loves Aman, and maybe Akash loves Payal! Sigh! Sabko happy-ending mil jaaye bas! Only Arnav and Khushi love each other and cant be together!! Ouch

It was good to see Akash a little flustered hearing the discussions of Payal's wedding. However Payal seems at ease and has no clue what is cooking in his head. It was so sweet to see Khushi take care of sugarfree dessert for Arnav and he kind of noticing it. They both might pretend to ignore each other... however, their heart are attuned and no matter what, they will never separate. But offcourse the googly was Manorama's marriage proposal for Payal. I wonder how everyone will react. Big smile

Waiting for the next one desperately Saiyyu!! Jaldise update kar do!

Edited by mints23 - 25 January 2015 at 11:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi67rulamacanapoemRasgulla_sp

faffy Goldie
faffy
faffy

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
The weft and warp of relationships woven by you has created an exquisite yet complex tapestry. Akash and Khushis' bond leaves me speechless and envious - a rare connection of deep tenderness and staunch trust.

These multiple relationships are labyrinthine, fragile but profound and inextricable. An enigmatic tale human frailty and goodness - brilliant piece of work!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi67Rasgulla_sp

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged
In response to your answer to my comment on the last chapter...you did give an explanation, but i'd rather have it from the horse's (in this case, Khushi's) mouthWink

So Savita's heart is also dhadking for Aman. I think we readers have largely ignored Aman till now (or maybe, he got eclipsed by Arnav). First Sheetal and then Savita...I think he's got the looks. Care to share a photu of him?Embarrassed

Do you like cricket, Saiyu? Because by means of the way you ended this chapter, you seem to have thrown a bouncer on usShocked Now Manorama isn't your regular K serial vamp (as accepted by the lady herself), so she definitely isn't looking for this alliance to serve her personal means. Then what could be the reason? Whatever it is, I think it would be cute to see how Akash and Payal react to thisDay Dreaming 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathvaleyrieArshi67rulamaRasgulla_sp

Arshi67 IF-Rockerz
Arshi67
Arshi67

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Gosh! That was a bit of a surprise! So, Payal is proper enough to be Manorama's bahu?! 
She may not consider herself to be a K serial vamp, but is certainly acting as Kabhi Fairy Godmother, Kabhi Wicked Stepmother LOL
Poor Khushi is facing the painful implications of having made a deal with the devil. 
Arnav in a white churidar kurta  Day Dreaming ... I empathise with you Khushi, I really do. 
Kitna mushkil hain yaara iss situation mein dil sambhalna, dil sambhalna ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathvaleyrierulamacanapoemRasgulla_sp

shruti46 IF-Sizzlerz
shruti46
shruti46

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
By any how manorma was in Uttar pradesh mahila cirket team?
or she had crush on bishan singh bedi coz the way googly she throws it certainly incline towards that..

Payaash happening cant believe there was some
"Chori chori chupke chupke was going on behind the back.
This is not raizada type.

Anjali will be one happy woman .her celebration (godbharai) id going to lead another celebration :P

And if mano darling wants to bitch about her Dil. Then howcan she choose payal as she hersrlf said she is quite fr bitching she will need some chammak challo type bahu..

Mano 's grand daughter shuold have habbit of removing make upiya .

Oh arnav is defiantly looking hot ..khushi say it on his face ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rulamacanapoemRasgulla_sp

-Saumya- IF-Rockerz
-Saumya-
-Saumya-

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
It's such a refreshing change to see both Arnav and Khushi acting their age, especially K. She still does everything keeping her and his family in mind, keeping their happiness in front of hers but at least she makes mistakes. What is remarkable though, is her ability to stand by her ground. Arnav is being stubborn as ever but try as much I could not bring myself to dislike him. He is teenager, a hot headed one at that. You cannot expect better. LOL

But what perplexes me most is Manorama's character. I thought I understood her pretty well but the proposal in the last chapter completely surprised me. Sure she doesn't mind Payal despite her being a Gupta, but a proposal seems a little too much. I mean did she just not make a pact with the youngest Gupta to stay away from her son?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

ManKiBaath Senior Member
ManKiBaath
ManKiBaath

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi67

Gosh! That was a bit of a surprise! So, Payal is proper enough to be Manorama's bahu?! 
She may not consider herself to be a K serial vamp, but is certainly acting as Kabhi Fairy Godmother, Kabhi Wicked Stepmother LOL
Poor Khushi is facing the painful implications of having made a deal with the devil. 
Arnav in a white churidar kurta  Day Dreaming ... I empathise with you Khushi, I really do. 
Kitna mushkil hain yaara iss situation mein dil sambhalna, dil sambhalna ...

@Bold
ROFL ...Ruchi - Only you can come up with such witty expressions Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyriesmanArshi67rulamacanapoemRasgulla_sp

Go to top