Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 102)

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kclovearshi

Originally posted by canapoem

Originally posted by Dr.AALUSLOLWA

^ 3 rd one is awesome ROFL

LOL

To tell the truth, even I thought about that LOL

Kavi, great minds think alike. And we both share the same name too.Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathsmankclovearshiMiss.ZaidiRasgulla_sp

sam88 IF-Rockerz
sam88
sam88

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
New twist 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

bridgeofdreams IF-Dazzler
bridgeofdreams
bridgeofdreams

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Chapter 7 (A):

There is so much in this part and many questions!

I am still unsure as how to view Manorama. Whatever she's going to do is a reaction to an old assumption she still holds for the Guptas as she still find them a threat. By giving us more information about her life at Lucknow, you make it clear to us that this is how her nature has always been. Her behaviour towards Aman shows that she is a good one. But till now I am indecisive about her.

Payal and Aakash are truely responsible adults. At night, Payal was quite apprehensive, but in the next morning, she did not let that affect her views about Arnav. She thinks by her mind without letting emotions take desicions and her primary reaction at that night, is normal. While Aakash, who is quite in trouble, genuinely tried to do his best and not being biased to either Arnav and Khushi. Of course knowing that one of them is wrong would change the way he reacts. After all, he had a part in many phases of Arnav and Khushi's part.

And this incident brought Aakash and Payal together is a kind of personal space. They surely started noticing each other.

Arnav's reaction was unexpected, but I know there's more to it. I'll be patient.

Rasgulla_sp

bridgeofdreams IF-Dazzler
bridgeofdreams
bridgeofdreams

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Chapter 7 (B):

What the?!

I understand that Khushi must have thought a lot about the situation with Arnav and that she is hurt and all hence she asked Arnav to call things off. However, that 'deal'...

Khushi thought that they're still young and whether things developed for them or not when they are not togther, it's best that they separate...better for everyone else and not for them, maybe...it would save her from the many struggles she would face for the sake of their relationship. Things were complicated enough. Of course, it is not the best situation, but maybe the best option...

No wonder why Arnav behaved that way in AR and his disturbed state.

Manorama? What authority does she have to demand Khushi? Well, it's power. She really enraged me. And Khushi had to sacrifice for her family and Bhabi.

I'd better not say more and read the next chapter.

Rasgulla_sp

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
saiyuu, iam sorry for being late for the last two updates

what a spectacular turn of events - OS's manorama blew me off with her last question - oops that was totally out of the world - where did that come from yaaar - that too from manorama - oh iam so happy - I thought it would be a one way love story from Aakash's side and would slowly seep through payal - oh that was nice - very nice -

what do I say about arhi - I am happy khushi has informed savita about the deal - whats up with savita and aman - I hope savitha slowly leaks about this to arnav or aakash - feeling bad for arnav - but iam sure things will turn out good
want to know more anji and shyam tooo

lovely update saiyuu
will wait for the next

Rasgulla_sp

Anu567 Goldie
Anu567
Anu567

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Such a lovely story, Saiyu. I have always read every one of your stories with avid enthusiasm. Just that until recently, commenting was not something I did. That has all changed in the last six months, now I make sure I comment on every story I read. I was waiting to finish reading all the chapters of this lovely story until now...quite a journey I have to say. Your Arnav and Khushi defy logic. They are not quite out of their teens and therefore a little immature...but I guess all that makes them that much more lovable. They make their mistakes, they misjudge the seriousness of their actions, they fool around, they fall in love, they break up...all that you would routinely expect from teenagers...and yet, one cannot help but wistfully hope they will get together and hold on to each other against all odds...Arnav and Khushi hamesha...call me an eternal romantic...but that is always my hope. Will live in the hope that good things are set to follow as you said! Amazing characterization with all of the supporting cast...they are awesome. The relationships between Akash and Arnav, Arnav and Khushi, Akash and Payal, all spot on. Waiting to read the next update now...jaldee aayegi, naa?

Best,

Rasgulla_sp

barbiebala Goldie
barbiebala
barbiebala

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Aww its sad to see khushi like this.
So her friend Savitha knew abt the deal.
Of course khushi cant ignore Arnav, he will look delicious in everything he wear.
Too bad its very hard for her to pretend
wow she made sugarfree kheer for him, she cares for him.
Woah it's shocking to know that Manorama asked payal's hand for Akash.
Manorama did her calculation well, payal is soft spoken and she can control her as per her wish.

Rasgulla_sp

bellacoolio Senior Member
bellacoolio
bellacoolio

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Wow! Now who would have thought of this from Manorama mami! She is very unpredictable! At the same time she loves her family and wants them to be happy.
Nice update.

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top