Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 101)

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
great updates! Sorry I've been so behind on commenting. I guess it makes sense that Khushi would break up with Arnav. She knew from the start that the whole Raizada Gupta thing is a problem. Manorama threatened Khushi, but Khushi chose didn't hold that against Manorama. Instead, she set a condition that would benefit Manorama and her family. She really is sacrificial, but I'm glad you featured that phone call in this update. Khushi still is a teenager who is sort of mending a heart break. I had thought that maybe something would happen between Akash and Payal, but I didn't realize Manorama would propose a marriage. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

mpuhan Goldie
mpuhan
mpuhan

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Now now... whoever hated Manorama Raizada? the lady has spoken and what a brilliant scheming mind she has! The guptas are bound to at least think about the suggestion, they can't just downright reject it, can they. afterall they are the samdhis and have a delicate relationship at this moment.
on the other hand i can't wait to hear how she tries to sell aakash as a better groom than abhishek.
me loved the update absolutely!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

kclovearshi IF-Rockerz
kclovearshi
kclovearshi

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
First of all you made Dr.AALUSLOLWA very happy from your note/reply to my last comment LOL  She sent me a pm and I quote her words..
"kuchi  ku  ..  I  LOVE  YOU  DAMMIT  !!    i  just   love  you  alooot Embarrassed Heart   muaah !!!!" LOL

Now to the update:

When I read about Payal's first day, I couldn't help but think about Lolwa's Aalu LOL. I imagine her expressions to be that of the WhatsApp 3 monkies (close eyes, ears and mouth) LOL

Khushi's sulking and howling only made me crackup.! I'm not able to sympatize with her yet and I guess its because you have promised a happy ending LOL I will just enjoy the tamasha now and wait for your magic wand to bring them together..Tongue

And Savita is very patient by the way. I loved her suggestion to go behind Mami and date Arnav, although she said it to make Khushi shut up Wink

Mannu mami is very unpredictable!! I did not see that comingShocked She is asking Payal's hand in marriage to her son Akash? Shocked Then why was she against Shyam/Anjali's rishta? And now Arnav and Khsuhsi's? I'm flabbergasted ShockedLOL

Like someone predicted before, think its Aayat, may be it has to do with Khushi herself, may be she is from different religion/faith? Whaever that is, you have stopped at a cliffhanger Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathMiss.ZaidiRasgulla_sp

Miss.Zaidi IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Zaidi
Miss.Zaidi

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kclovearshi

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">First of all you made Dr.AALUSLOLWA very happy from your note/reply to my last commentLOL</font>She sent me a pm and I quote her words..
"kuchi ku .. I LOVE YOU DAMMIT !!    i just love you aloootEmbarrassedHeart muaah !!!!"LOL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Now to the update:</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">When I read about Payal's first day, I couldn't help but think about Lolwa's Aalu LOL. I imagine her expressions to be that of the WhatsApp 3 monkies (close eyes, ears and mouth)LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Khushi's sulking and howling only made me crackup.! I'm not able to sympatize with her yet and I guess its because you have promised a happy ending LOLI will just enjoy the tamasha now and wait for your magic wand to bring them together..Tongue</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And Savita is very patient by the way. I loved her suggestion to go behind Mami and date Arnav, although she said it to make Khushi shut upWink</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Mannu mami is very unpredictable!! I did not see that comingShockedShe is asking Payal's hand in marriage to her son Akash?ShockedThen why was she against Shyam/Anjali's rishta? And now Arnav and Khsuhsi's? I'm</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">flabbergastedShockedLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Like someone predicted before, think its Aayat, may be it has to do with Khushi herself, may be she is from different religion/faith? Whaever that is, you have stopped at a cliffhangerAngry</font>

lol ... no ... that pm was to reduce sp s work load LOL i mentioned abt it in my cmnt too :-P

second thing ... i was actually searching for those monkey emos while reading that part ROFL

and last thing ... i guess manorma was against shayanjali because maybe she wanted anjali to have all the luxuries and wealth in her life after marriage ... and now if she marries akash nd payal that wont do any harm to akash s comforts ... i think ...can be wrong too ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kclovearshiRasgulla_sp

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Saiyyu, looks like Payaash story is finally starting.Embarrassed
Akash wanted to talk to her in the hotel and even when he went for a drive saw her candle store thought about her fondly. 
Akash bitwa, have your dhak dhaks slowly started???Wink

Poor Khushi, crying over her failed love. Dont worry, Saiyyu will fix everything ultimately. Wink

Ok what is that final nuclear explosion like shock you gave us Saiyyeda??????Confused

Why did Manorama ask for Payal's hand for Akash???Shocked

I have a few reasons for that - 

1. She is only joking and wants to fool everyone

2. She is testing the Guptas to see their reactions and then if they agree then taunt them for being greedy.

3. After seeing her friend with her grandchild, she became so desperate for her own grandchildren that she decided to marry Aaksh to the first girl visible to her and the first girl visible was Payal.

4. Someone has mixed something with the kheer and she is not in her senses when she said it.

5. Saiyyu and Manorama are hiding a big big secret from us readers.

Ok whatever the reasons are, I am eager and curious to know what will happen next. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathsmankclovearshiMiss.ZaidiRasgulla_sp

Miss.Zaidi IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Zaidi
Miss.Zaidi

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
^ 3 rd one is awesome ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kclovearshicanapoemRasgulla_sp

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem