Abara_Sanzholic thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow good one.
ARSHI world best jodi.
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
chapters 7A 7B 8A 8B

I was literally biting my nails while reading chapter 7A. Arnav's lying to Akash and Payal. I knew k he is clean. he didn't toyed with khushi. but then khushi's rejection came as a blow to both Arnav and me. I am ready to accept him. come to me please 😉
what came as a bigger surprise was Arnav Akash conversation. The way he accused Akash of thinking him as a characters boy! well done dude! Akash was actually guilty. while protecting his sister he totally ignored his brother. till now I was only thinking about the pranks Arnav did on khushi, hearing his side I laughed. bachhe toh bacche hi hote hai. khushi was no less! and when Arnav said to Akash k he always had scolded him for his pranks and ignored khushi's mistakes at that time I remembered my dialogues to mumma when me and bhai fought over something "wo kare toh chota hai rehne de, main karun toh tu badi hai, tuje samajna chahiye." lol..

khushi ne toh clean bold kar diya muje Manor k sath deal karke. Saanp ko b maara aur lathi b nahi todi.. wah khushi wah!

happy family reunion! Anjali is the happiest. Guptas b khush! Dukhi hain toh mere ArHi *pouts* khushi is already crying buckets.

Manorama proposal came as a shock! is she that desperate for a grand child that she is willing to bring a Gupta Daughter in law???

in chapter 7B I really loved the way Arnav declared his love towards to Akash! jiyo mere sher :*

going to read more!
Edited by BlackHole - 9 years ago
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh yes! oh yes! PAYASH finally happening. I loved chapters 9A and 9B. These two answered a lot of questions. I loved the fact that payal took the responsibility of an elder sister when Akash was Focussed towards khushi. Arnav wasn't alone. and both Arnav khushi decided to meet Amanji on the same day? And both were procrastinating?? wow!

Payal raised some very important questions regarding Manorama's sudden interest in her and Aman gave me all the Answers. aman showed up as a very mature boy here. A boy who has seen so much in his life...

I liked the way Aman called Arnav as her boyfriend! lol

but I laughed at the way of their resolving issues. fight for friendship. lol

Manorama ka chakkar kya hai????

edit. ...

finally Ahaan aa gya and I got to know Anjali's role. I was really thinking kabse k Anjali the best sister, how can she be oblivious to Arnav's feelings . I loved Arnav khushi in this chapter. Both got to know about the respective secrets. khushi know now who put the dress and Arnav got to know what she told payal. Fair Enough!

I felt sad over khushi's questions. that why she is so left out for Manorama. ??

And she kissed and he broke her heart. I guess you would have solved this thing in the next chapter. OW mein itne heavy heavy secrets nahi hai.

I like Savita! She told her to cheat and me likes that.

Manorama! ufff *racking brain*Edited by BlackHole - 9 years ago
Sobhan006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!!! Arshi separation is heart breaking:) manorama mani is cunning... Poor khush an arnav.