ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED - Page 95

Posted: 9 years ago
Thank for the update.
Oh my khushi is so heart broken 
Miami is having problem with khushi may be because she is not a Gupta as she is adopted.and may be because of her religion I guess so.
Any way waiting eagerly to see how the story unfolds.
Thank u 
Finally baby is born..
Last part was heart breaking 😭
first Khushi rejected Arnav, now he is rejecting Khushi..

I think arnav is doing it on purpose may be he knows deal with Mami or he himself has done deal with her don't know
I want to cuddle Ahaan along with Arnav..both cutie pies..Anjali's bday wish to Arnav is so cute..loved it..aisi behen sabko mile..they are like Saiyyu - Zehra? I feel so..
I will not speculate anything about why Arnav did what he did..will wait patiently for story to unfold..
btw you broke my heart reiterating that this is just a SS :-(  which means you will not go beyond current  winter?? may be couple of epilogues of their future together?? pleaseee Saiyyu
Awesome chapter...welcome to the new addition to gupta family...loved Anjali...she played cupid between Arnav and khushi in the past and she is trying to help her brother now...thanks for the PM
awesome. ...so anjali was the cupid helping arnav...loved it..
that was a unexpected twist...hope arnav dont let his anger rule his feelings. ..cant wait for the next. ..plzzz update sooon..

Akele hi chale the OW ke safar per...Nayi baab aty gaye or mein parhti gae...😆

After reading one chapter, I was eager to read next one. So I read three chapters together. Now, when I feel, I literally catch up all the updates, you updated chapter 10. :)

Saiyu there are many reasons why I like your story. The very first reason is the storyline; the concept is very refreshing and enchanting. Secondly, the characters are realistic, which I can easily relate to them. Thirdly teenage love story on Arhi I've ever come across. Fourthly, I like your narration style, only less than Zehra. And fifthly, your sense of humor is amazing.

Human are not flawless, they make mistakes and also have negativity in them. Manu has some positive points, like who love others children's and took care of them like their own the way she did, though her negative side overpowered her positivity.

Sheetal was a cleverer one among Arhi and Aman. She used Arnav as a pawn to destroy Khushi reputation and Aman-Arnav friendship. But what she got in return, nothing I think.

Akash's brotherly love for Khushi overpowers his love for Arnav. That's why he always takes sides Khushi. And when the time came to know Arnav's perspective, he made a mistake of neglected him. I found his character close to reality because I know people who do the same, but the main difference in them is Akash realization and his apologies to his brother.

The biggest problem is if we set our minds on something that the thing or a person is totally wrong, and then we can't see the rightness and positivity in it.

Arhi... Arnav loves Khushi, but his fake relationship with Sheetal made Khushi confused. Arnav's stance and actions were told Khushi a whole different story. Now the things are clear and Khushi rejected him, but I think that was the best what she could do in this situation. Her situation is like Dil to hai Dil, Dil ka aitbar kya kijeye..a gaya jo kisi pe pyaar kya kijeye.."

Finally, Manu forgave Anjali, now she is happy that Manu bring the Rishta for Payal of Akash. They definitely suited each other. Payal concerns are reasonable though Anjali's views are kind of logical too.

Arnav and Aman way of patching up just cracked me up. The best thing is that Both Aman and Khushi forgive Arnav. Arnav-Akash discussion cleared the air between them and its help me to know more about them and their perspectives. Aman is such a decent person. Will read chapter 10 tomorrow.

My heart was in my mouth by the end of the chapter! When arnav didnt reciprocate khushis kiss i felt so bad for her...and when he did kiss back, i breathed a sigh of relief! His parting words are painful but true...
And with manorma around...khushi better be careful! 
Edited by fatima2603 - 9 years ago
Ahaan... what a beautiful name!! Any idea what it means? Anjali is a rockstar of subtlety. The neat manner in which she made both Arnav and Khushi hold Ahaan in the same embrace and even managed to click a picture of it for future reference, was AMAZINGLY subtle😛!! And when Khushi offered to shut the door behind Arnav she scurried away AGAIN SUBTLY. HEHE!!!

So now that everyone has had their moments of maturity and 'babaji ka insight' they are acting their impetuous, hormonal teen self!! Cool. 

Coming to Payal and Akaash's alliance, yes it was an unexpectedly blast which led to a mixture of reactions from all of us. But seriously Saiyyuu you really need not defend the story line and the characters. The story has a merit and a track of it's own and it is taking it's due course. You should not even think of modifying it just coz it might not be perceived well.. Every story draws different reactions from its readers and not being able to do so means it failed. So really sweetheart don't worry about it. Plus each character of this story has their own essence. I for once understand (or try to understand) Manorama's stand and point of view in disliking Khushi, not accepting Shyam-Anjali Alliance, and then again fixing Akaash and Payal's alliance, but STILL DON'T like her. Still find her petty, annoying, dual-faced and yet a mother with unconditional love for her kids. So love/hate the characters with their flaws. So that's just my opinion. I am really sorry If anything I said here hurt you, because it was not meant to.

This story having an extra chapter??? WOOHOOO!!! Why are you apologizing?? Couldn't have heard of a better news for this!! 😃

P.S. Sorry for not being able to comment on the previous chapters, as I wanted to make justice to them , but my health and being pressed for time (I know lame excuse) didn't help.  Edited by Natalia - 9 years ago
is it Tit for Tat time...why did Arnav push her away now...is it just his anger at her changing her mind on her whims that pushed him to the edge or does he to now have reasons ...
Anjali must he happy to have her nanads as her Bhabhis..with the support she is showing...but all is not happy endings..i wonder where Arnav and Kushi go from here...with Kushi realizing Arnavs importance and him now pushing her  away...