Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simifiction thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Another great update ! Loved the conversation between Aman and Khushi. Aman's insight into Manorama is brilliant. Hope the poor guy doesn't have any further heartbreaks. As for Arshi, keeping fingers crossed Just wondering if there is a leap around the corner? Thanks for the pm and update!
-prodigy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How much ever aman said it was obvious that manorama chose payal ..I still don't get it!! :D
Her intentions are so confusing
Glad everything is fine again except for ofcourse arhi..as khushi excused arnav already it would not take much time for everything to fall into place :D
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely Updated S!
I still don't Like Mano mami. I don't care what happens to other. I dont care if Payas get married. ONLY thing i care is about ARNAV and KHUSHI. So S Make that happenπŸ˜†
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Saiyyu i know i can trust you with arhi...becharay my heart is going out for them.
Manu why is she being so horrible to Khushi where as Khushi is organizing everyone around her she cannot see khushi around. Whyyy khushi nay us ka kya begada (Sorry if i am missing anything here yaar office main demaag ka dhai ho jata hai.)
Saiyyu sab alag ho rahay hain arnav uk ja raha hai us say pehlay kuch karo not much then ek goodbye kiss tu banta hai yaar.

Akash aur payal ki shaadi will be wowww superb occasion to get rabbavey moments as well.
Chalo jaldi jaldi next update type karlo yaar buhat curosity hai mujhay.

Howz lazy now?
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was wonderful chapter.. everything and everyone happy happy.. even ARSHI.. khushi for her bhai to be jijaji and arnav for payal to be his bhabhi and loved the sweet bond between payal-arnav, family discussions at Gupta's Payal alone on one side questioning Manorama's sudden change of heart towards Gupta's and everybody else at home happy for rishta.. aman-khushi-arnav was superb.. loved aman's calculations on manorama aunty and loved to see guys making things better between them by hurting each other and then hugging.. manorama loves aman too but one question is what is her problem with khushi? why does she hates khushi? she loves everyone around her but khushi is somebody she is not fond of.. why? khushi ne manorama ka kya utha liya hai jo manorama uss bacchi ko bilkul bhi pasand nahin karti.. looking forward to see things progress between akash-payal.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: opsyellow

Lovely Updated S!

I still don't Like Mano mami. I don't care what happens to other. I dont care if Payas get married. ONLY thing i care is about ARNAV and KHUSHI. So S Make that happenπŸ˜†

Same to Same πŸ˜†
UV_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi there... I've recently come across this story and just caught up with all the chapters.

This is the first time I've had the chance or should I say privilege to read your work considering I've heard endless praise for it from many of the writers on the forum. πŸ˜ƒ Now I finally know for myself that they weren't exaggerating. I almost regret missing out on reading An Apate Affair, Finding Solace et al. [If you ever decide to put them up anywhere, please let me know..I'm in queue to read!] I say almost because at least I get to read One winter'.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  So, thank you for deciding to come back to IF :) If you ever decide to put up your work again, please know that I'm in queue to read it πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the story...

Firstly, I love that the setting of the story is Nainital. I went there 4 years ago and fell totally in love with the place. In spite of being thronged with tourists and vehicles, I was taken by its beauty and charm. So, thank you for making me relive all that. Your picturesque descriptions of all the various spots were very pleasing! β€οΈ

Secondly, I love the characterisations. I like that Aakash's character has been explored so well, here. His and Khushi's bond is adorable and sweet. Manorama's character, even though, a bit snobbish & patronizing, is quite a refreshing change. I almost like her fierce love and protectiveness [bordering on possessiveness] for her family. But I don't really like her prejudice towards Khushi. And her unfair judgement about the situation.

Khushi and Arnav...enemies turned lovers...my favourite kind! :D I absolutely loved their secret encounters. Especially that walk, where he gifts her that bracelet and promises her a forever, haaii!!! That whole chapter was very cute! And the fest, that kiss...was something else! But, sadly, things spiralled down from there. That Sheetal is such a manipulative woman! She hurt everyone involved for her selfish motives. Although, Arnav was at fault too to some extent. But I really felt for him, he was so lonely, poor baby! I really liked that he formed a cute bond with Payal. Dewar-Bhabhi connection already taken care of...awesome! Also, the way Arnav handled that conversation with Aakash was so mature...I felt proud of him. He did not let his anger and resentment get the better of him. I wish he was real... I would have flown to Nanital to get hold of him πŸ˜†

I like Aman, too. His childhood had been quite troubled and doesn't look like it's over, worse new is waiting for him. In spite of all that, he is not bitter, he hasn't let the terrible experiences take him down. He is jovial, friendly, loving and forgiving.

Khushi...Can't say I was happy with her deal with Manorama, even if things are quite complicated. However, her altruism really came through in that episode. She, too, handled it with a maturity beyond her age. I can see how difficult it is to keep up with the promise, though. Dooorie...sahi jaaye naaa...😭

I'm loving this story!!! And your writing style!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Looking forward to what happens next. On the PayAsh front but mostly with our dear Arnav-Khushi! πŸ˜ƒ

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Payal is all confused , why sudden proposal from Manorama who hated Anjali's rishta with Shyam . Its a surprise Guptas are considering it .
Payal who is refusing to marry Akash will supposedly say yes when they both talk . Looks like Akash will seal the deal aπŸ˜‰fter their talks

Aman is a very nice person , he took his friends betrayl & love rejection in his own stride . He is a cool guy hope you will do justice to bechara
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update