--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved d update
Thanx for pm
kkgsrpepo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aweesome update..⭐️...waiting to know.😎... manorama's behaviour toward khushi.😈...loved aman and arnav's patch up..😆.was hilarious...i was actually thinking they will talk...🤣hahaha..but that was funny...waiting for next part...👏...and..thanks for pm😊Edited by kkgsrpepo - 9 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manorama has planned well.. Payal is the best here.. she is so insightful..
Polkadots78 thumbnail
To borrow your own words ..its a 'sorted' update. I brings with it a sense of relief.. May be not completely sorted yet...but still there is lot of hope.
I wish you would write a 'mature' chapter for manorama mami too..
I know from where she stands, she is justified. But her innate need to try to control her childrens' fate is disturbing...
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Where were you??? After asking her you hid is it?? 😲
Look... You asked for it and she gave it yesterday itself...😛
Why don't you request again???😉
Edited by rulama - 9 years ago
sayari_sanki99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Chaahe koi mujhe pagli kahe...

Kehne do ji kehta rahe...

Hum OW ke nashe pagla gaye hai...

Hum kya kare???...😛😉

Yes yes yes, I am back again! Since I don't need an introduction😉, I'll just jump to the main part...

Chapter 9:-

Let's start with Payal...It was quite natural for her to react like that on Mamiji's proposal. That was really out of the blue. And considering the relationship of the Guptas and the Raizadas and Mamiji's distaste towards the Guptas, it must have come as a shock to the Guptas, especially Payal. It is her life and future that is being talked about. So, it is obvious for her to be concerned and apprehensive. And since she is a strong and independent girl ("Waxing Moon" for example), she is not going to agree instantly and jump on the offer. That was really realistic and I appreciate that about writing. Your characters are realistic, and I simply can't stop praising that.👏

Having said that, I didn't understand how Garimaji agreed so easily😕. I mean shouldn't she have taken a bit longer time to come in terms of the proposal? Is she scared of repeating the same mistake she did during AnSh's time? She was scared about this not-so-nice relationship between the families and the status differences that time and she is repenting that (her conversation with Khushi in the kitchen). So, is she thinking that it won't be right to fuss over the status thing again? And she is just going with the flow? Plus the reasons she gave like marrying her daughter into a good family, having her so close. I don't know what is the real reason behind her behaviour...my chhotu sa brain could come up with this only😆😛.

Shashiji's trust on Akash is sweet. And Shyam is also ok with it. Everyone is ok with it. Even Akash has agreed. Good! Now Payal needs to say yes only, which she will otherwise all the PayAsh lovers would make your jeena mushkil😉. I liked how Anjali calmly answered the questions of her in-laws. I also agree with the reasons she gave for Mamiji's different attitude for Anjali-Shyam and Akash-Payal. Makes a lot of sense. Loved the whiny Khushi and dominant Amma😊.

Aww! Akash still sad over his past mistakes😭? It's ok. Now he found his Payal-ji, he would be ok. Payal has dropped the ji? Ok...point noted. Our Khushi will always be naughty, right? We like naughty and mischievous Khushi😃. And look at our Arshi...same same thinking, huh? Like soulmates and all, na😳? I liked how Arnav and Khushi didn't let their personal grudges come between their relationship with PayAsh. I found it so cute when Arnav said, "He really, really didn't want to be anywhere near her because he intensely, intensely wanted to be around her only. Damn!!". I really wanted to hold his hand and tell him that everything will be alright and he will get his love, Saiyyu-ji will make sure of that, right Saiyyu-ji😉😆? Loved the Arnav-Payal angle...really craved for it in the show. Some private and serious talk between PayAsh now...hmm, is Payal going to say yes after it? Let's wait and watch.

Why does everyone need to tease my bholi-bhaali Khushi just because she feels cold😛? Rudolph the red nosed reindeer?...Cute! You know what? Aman has started to reach out to me so much that I can't explain. He is kind of like me when it comes to hiding pain by humour and light-heartedness. Still the pain he went through, be it his parents or the recent confrontation with Arnav and heartbreak, I cannot even imagine. He is mature, I knew it from before...but today he just won my heart. The way he unrevealed Mamiji's mysterious behaviour was awesome. Lavanya and NK? God, I love these two. Can you make them appear at least once in the story ...with dialogues? Please??? *cute face* *puppy face* Aman and Khushi in Delhi and Arnav alone in the UK? Arnav is surely not going to be really happy being far from Khushi! Though maybe he won't be insecure of Aman anymore...And do I see an emotional-romantic airport scene coming up in OW? Can't say anything because you sure are acting like SP (star plus) recently...😉😛

I was reminded of the scene in Student Of The Year where Rohan (Varun) and Abhimanyu (Sidharth) fight with each other and then reconcile near the end of the movie, when you wrote that Aman-Arnav part. Love their friendship and Khushi's hug👏. Love is in the air😳...

Mamiji was happy to see her two kids being friends again...We are too😃 Hope she makes up for the love Aman has missed from her. Aman is going to be hurt again hearing about his parents' divorce. Best of luck to him.

Pheww! I am free now. Posting 4 comments of this size is really tough! Still anything for you Saiyyu-ji😊.

Backspace
Space
Edited by sayari.majumder - 9 years ago
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hav read all d nine chapters in a go today... I m in love with ur work and this story indeed...
after reading it.. I m in awe of all d characters and m thinking over what will b hapenning in later updates..  Do continue soon and do add me to ur p.m list.. I would love to read it further..

..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update 
I can't decide if Manorama's character is good or bad 😕
I like Aman..he is so matured n understanding 
Did Arnav saw Khushi kissing Aman?
Waiting to read more 
sayari_sanki99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This is just a bonus for you Saiyyu-ji. Thank you so much for understanding my situation and excusing me for my exams. And also for being tolerant of my intolerable ranting😛 I know I am talkative😆 This is the only thing I can never get tired of😛 

In reply to your reply to me, are I like reading comments😛 I don't read every comment though, just some of them. And don't joke about it ya😭 I seriously am terrified thinking how I'll kill time without OW😔 Me and Lolwa-ji already do that, so that's not a problem😉😆 I have never been to Mumbai but I would still like to see the rush of people there😃 Yes I desperately want to be 'm' se musafir I am so crazy that I actually planned what I would do after retirement. I would visit these places only and then settle in Bangladesh for some years and in Kashmir for the rest  Ab aap bhi, Saiyyu-ji?😭😲 Ab kya aap bhi humein daatengi parhai karne ke liye? Main ek seedhi saadhi masoom chhoti bachhi hoon, ek nazook se dil par aise waar mat kijiye...taras khaiyye hum par. Pleeeaaassseee???😛😆

You changed your DP? It's so pretty👍🏼

Thank you Lolwa-ji and others if there are any other person, for liking my banner😳

Oh, another thing Saiyyu-ji...how is lazy-ji? Is she better now? I hope she is...

-Sayari. 

Backspace
forward sentence
Edited by sayari.majumder - 9 years ago
FLGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting how Garima and Shashi did not object at all to this proposed alliance. Manorama had given such a hard time to their son and daughter-in-law.

I know I am getting carried away by a story, but the story is so compelling. What can I do :)