Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Anjali wants Payal to marry Akash as she views it as a perfect alliance along with the Guptas. 
Does  Manorama want the alliance to ensure Anjali is kept happy?

Payal perhaps for a good reason is hesitant..  

Khushi, Aman and Arnav - together but really who made up with whom.. Amans reconciliation with Arnav seems to bring forth a kind of reassurance for Manorama .. I wonder if she will confide in Aman that she made a deal with Khushi... Does Mnaorama really despise Khushi or is it an insecurity of her presence ?

Time and distance is a great healer.. I hope if PayAsh's wedding is planned its for when all three of them return from college...
xyzsm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Of course akash is an annoying intelligent idiot... He was alws mean to arnav... Payel is a sweetheart :-*... And i really liked aman and his sense of humor! And i love arnav! :)..
Thank you fir updating both parts at once! :)
xyzsm thumbnail
Of course akash is an annoying intelligent idiot... He was there for everybody except arnav...ohh he is sooo annoying... Payel is a sweetheart :-*... And i really liked aman and his sense of humor! And ofcourse i love arnav! :)..thanks for updating both parts! Edited by xyzsm - 9 years ago
teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I almost fervently wish now that Khushi leaves the whole Raizada-Gupta complexity, even the whole Arnav-Aman complexity and leaves and stays away for a while. Whatever Manorama's logic is, it is too much to burden teenager's lives at this point. There's enough to deal with as it is with a love triangle. I wish Arnav and Aman both go away to London or wherever, and Khushi moves to Delhi. If there's true love within ArHi, it will stand the test of time and possibly become stronger to overcome Manorama's resentment. Plus, there will be time then for PayAsh dynamic to play out, either as Mano imagines or otherwise.
sayari_sanki99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I AM BACK!!!⭐️🥳

I am so happy to be back! My exams are finally over...God knows how much stressed out I was! Anyways, that phase is over and I am back to normal, that is being a drama queen again😛 Let's see how many chapters I missed🤔 7B, 8A, 8B and 9! 4 chapters??!!😲 OK Saiyyu-ji brace yourself!😆😃 Sayari Express is going to start!

Wait wait wait! I am sooo sooorrryyy that I didn't wish the birthday girls before😭 HAPPPYYY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SAIYYU-JI'S ELDER SISTER, HRITHIK ROSHAN (though he won't come to know that I wished him:P), TWILIGHTSTAR_JP, MAVERICKMARTIN and HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE TO DEE_J!!! Hope this new year brings a bundle of happiness and prosperity to all of you😊

Chapter 7B:-

Though I can understand that Khushi has her reasons to be angry and upset on Arnav, I did not like Khushi's behaviour with Arnav. No offence to anyone, it's just my opinion. I feel that she should have given Arnav a chance to explain himself completely before deciding to "reject" him. But I agree with her reasons. That Arnav is morally upright when it comes to keeping promises but what about trust? What about fulfilling relationships, friendship? But then again, the concept of Arshi being teenagers comes back. It is unfair expect perfection from them, or anyone in this matter. Not to forget, Khushi is also suffering. She is also hurt. With each word she said, maybe it hurt her more than it hurt Arnav. I didn't understand why she took this decision? 

When you wrote "Her personal gloom couldn't take away from the charm of the glistening lake or her city in its late afternoon glory", I was reminded of the fact that no matter what happens in life, the world, the nature, time and our life- doesn't stop. Everything goes on, moves on its own pace. The quote "Time and tide waits for none" is so true, na? Khushi was shattered emotionally but that did not affect the nature and its beauty. I don't know if that makes any sense, but I am feeling so emotional right now that I couldn't help being reminded of it...blame the hormones😛!! 

My heart went out to Arnav once again when Khushi noted his disheveled appearance. I don't have anything new to say, just that he is also a human. He is allowed to make mistakes, like others. He had to go through so much since that fateful night. He literally had nobody with him to share his feelings with. It is really important to have someone with yourself to share your feelings with. This really helps to relieve yourself from the emotional burden. I loved it how you handled his reaction on Khushi's rejection. "You are heartless" these 3 words just touched me.

Mamiji...hai! What should I say? I could actually hear the dramatic tunes from Ekta Kapoor's serials during the meeting of the two "businesswomen" inspite of your words "Manorama delivered the threat with no vampish moves Khushi had seen on-screen. On the contrary, she reminded Khushi of a lioness protecting her cubs singlehandedly after having separated from her pride"😆 I was impressed by the change in dominance by the two females. First it was looking as Mamiji was dominant. But then gradually it felt that Khushi was the one in control of the deal. 

I can get the love and protectiveness for her kids, but what's the need of being so ruthless to others? Tumhare apne bachhe sabse pyaare, par dusre mare tumhare pyaar ke maare??! What kind of logic is that? There are people outside her little world and Mamiji really needs a reality check! Her kids are sensible. Let them make their own decisions. I am not saying that she should not get involved in Arnav's life at all. But he is mature, talk to him or just let it be. Akash and Payal are also taking care of the situation, right? And who is she to take decisions on behalf of Khushi? It's Khushi's life and future, not her or her kids! Khushi is someone else's daughter. They should be the ones being involved in the decision making of Khushi's future plans, not Mamiji. Not to mention, they are also playing with Arnav! And what would happen if Akash, Anjali and Arnav comes to know about his mother's and mother-like-aunt's manipulativeness? Did she think about that? Does she have any idea how the kids would view her after knowing this? Also the whole family! How would Anjali face her in-laws after knowing that her aunt made this kind of agreement with her sister-in-law, though it's not her fault? She needs to think about every option and possibility before taking a step. The only good in this whole meeting session was that now Anjali would get the happiness and love she deserves. 

And yes I know that you told me to give one consolidated comment. But I thought that I had exams, right? Then why should it affect you? If I had exams, it was my problem and it is my responsibility as a reader to make it up. And I don't like to back off from my tasks😉 So Saiyyu-ji, no matter how much you are bothered by my comments (more specifically, the size), I am not going to stop😛😆

I don't know what else to say...So I'll stop here. I see you leaving a relieved sigh, Saiyyu-ji😛😆 I will comment again. Bye😊

P.S: Thanks for wishing me luck on my exams and thanks to Lolwa-ji too:) You both liked the banner?😳 Thanks😃

Backspace
s
forward sentence
Shift+j
Edited by sayari.majumder - 9 years ago
Spoonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I must say this manorma character is really unredicatabe!!! Why does she have so much hatrage for an 18years old khushi? Is it because she's the reason that Arnav n akash relationship are shaky since childhood? 
She make peace with everyone except khushi. She is so kindhearted towards Aman but why not khushi? It can't be only because khushi is from a middle class family. She is willing to accept payal as her daughter in law but why she isn't approving Arnav n khushi relationship? 

So Arnav will be sent to abroad and khshi n Aman in Delhi. Hmm, what will this make of their friendship ? 

My heart ache for Arnav when khushi kiss man on his cheek even tho it was friendly and also when khushi didn't give him any attention.
But she is concern abt his health :) 
nishkka thumbnail
Lovely update. Keep giving us such long updates.⭐️
Usha30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome !!!! Oh no will Arnav and Kushi
Be together !!
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update.
loved it.
loved the way aman explained manorama's thought.
loved the way all mended their friendship.
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...
aman is really thoughful... quite an insight into manorama's behaviour...
glad that arhi-aman are now fine..
hoping to see arhi together again soon :)