ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED - Page 74

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow, i am surprised and shocked πŸ˜†. You are so unpredictable and you are right, i didn't see this coming at all and that also from Manorama!!!!! I mean I am all for Payaash wedding because they seriously needed the push πŸ˜‰ but from mami is so surprisingly excellent πŸ‘.. I am so glad that she is not one of the " K " brand vamp πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ..
Khushi and Savita's conversation was awesome!!!! khushi has shared this with someone and Savita likes AmanπŸ˜›...

I really like that you put pictures of Arhi's outfits, I am so bad at imaging  clothesπŸ˜•..

Thanks for the PM😊. Can't wait to read more πŸ˜Š
sman thumbnail
mera sixth senswa keh raha hai, aaj update milega ;-) hai na Saiyyu????? ;-)
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sman

mera sixth senswa keh raha hai, aaj update milega ;-) hai na Saiyyu????? ;-)

Shailaja, aapke mu mein ghee shakkar.

I hope we get an update today and the mystery becomes history.
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mints23

Rashmi... had I not known both of them well... I would have thought they are the same person logging in with two identities... And I think at one point of time I did think that way! Lolly-Aalu... u couple are as interesting as any in the story! πŸ€—

You know Mints... They have different style of writing... Can make out by that they are two different individuals even if its comments... πŸ€—
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mints23

Saiyyuji... kab hoga yeh parda faash...manorama ki googly ka?
Ab sabr nahi hota... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Clearly manorama has a soft spot for payal...still do not get why she does not like khushi much

And the last line got me like whoa
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know I'm commenting late... I'm gonna edit this spot and then read and unres on the latest chapter bhi... like a good girl...
Kya twist rakha Saiyu ! πŸ‘
I have a feeling Payal will object strongly to it! Because based on Mami's observation of Payal's behavior, Payal isn't very comfortable being with the Raizadas.

Manorama hates the Guptas... The only Gupta she can tolerate is Payal but that isn't reason enough for her to choose Payal to her daughter-in-law! Where did all the class difference go? 
Her problem with Anjali-Shyam was that they had gone behind her back and married and Anjali had married into a family that was not equal in class... And I guess if she can accept Payal, her problem with Khushi has something to do with Khushi's past? I keep mentioning this and whatever the secret is I guess it is going to play a part in the future! 

Again, coming to the reason for her proposal, the only positive thing could be that she genuinely likes Payal and thinks she would be best for her son. But even when she was considering Payal's numerous good qualities she thought "Pity she was a Gupta". 
She is desperate, probably thinks Payal is excellent bahu material and will bend to her wishes easily and she'll always have the upper hand, or she wants to secure her deal with Khushi even more strongly. If Payal became her bahu she could use her as pawn to keep Khushi away??

Coming to Aakash...he's probably attracted to Payal unknown to himself? I guess he will agree to the proposal...

Khushi's reaction to Arnav ignoring her was just so natural. Her moment of maturity is long past and now she's just a hurt 18 year old. It was a good thing he didn't refuse the kheer or something! Waiting to see how things get resolved!

Edited by asrcraze - 9 years ago
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Removed.

No, I do not have a blog.

The note in the signature kinda stays true even now.

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 8 years ago
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Removed.

No, I do not have a blog.

The note in the signature kinda stays true even now.

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 8 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Everybody is just so happy with the proceedings that nobody stopped to think of ulterior motives or find Manorama's proposition odd? Not even Devyani ?? Payal is the clever one...she asked all the right questions and is right in her place to be dubious... 
But why isn't Khushi saying something? I'm surprised and I find that odd... Khushi knew Manorama's dislike for the Guptas... Manorama wanted Khushi to have to do nothing with her son and Khushi knows about the deal ... why isn't she being suspicious?

Payal and Akash had a kind of friendship going on but before they could fall in love Manorama put in the bomb :P What they are matchmaking now?

This Aman is also beautifully characterized Saiyu ... I loved the character and his words about his friendship with Arnav! And seriously I loved the way the confrontation between the three... I'm not supporting the violence though πŸ˜† But it was kinda cute! 

What is this Manorama character! Can't decide if she's good or bad ... Dekhte hain aage kya hota hai...

To be edited and re-edited multiple times...

Edited by asrcraze - 9 years ago