Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Dr.AALUSLOLWA

waisy canapoem ...
like yu said manorma is desperately waiting for grandchildren ... thn dnt yu think she shd get arnav married n not akash ? πŸ˜† arnav is you kno already very active ;-)

Kavi...
Me think like this...  now that Khushi Arnav break up has occurred... Manorama thinks Khushi will not be able to turn renegade and go back to Arnav as she, Manorama would have a leverage on her with Payal's marriage being put in the guillotine...πŸ˜‰
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rulama

Kavi...
Me think like this...  now that Khushi Arnav break up has occurred... Manorama thinks Khushi will not be able to turn renegade and go back to Arnav as she, Manorama would have a leverage on her with Payal's marriage being put in the guillotine...πŸ˜‰

I doubt if she'll resort to such lowly deeds, after accepting that she's not one of those K serial vamps...so na..
rulama thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavali4RR

I doubt if she'll resort to such lowly deeds, after accepting that she's not one of those K serial vamps...so na..

But when it comes to maternal instincts and protecting the cubs, who thinks a lot of status, one can never say Manasa... You know she could have just said, keep away from Arnav and Akash... But what she said was go away to Delhi so that there was no chance of daily contact... She feels threatened by Khushi's presence that one or both her children will take her side... She knew she can control Khushi with her threats to her family but not her children Akash and Arnav... Now with Payal's wedding to Akash she is trying for a leverage on Khushi along with the bonus of getting a good girl she approves as Bahu...
rulama thumbnail
πŸ€”...Dr.AALUSLOLWA and  LOLWAsAalu
Why do you keep switching the two DP's???πŸ˜•
LOLWAsAalu  Dr.AALUSLOLWA
Are your names not sufficient to do so???
Whats the secret behind this???
Don't you think so too Saiyyu? As though Manorama's behaviour is not enough these two are adding to the confusion! Hai re Nandkisore!!!
πŸ˜†

Edited by rulama - 9 years ago
ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thought khushi is all mature..but what to do he heartless heart can't ignore arnav that too in a white kurta. The way she was crying and talking,it was totally teeny.
Was manorama joking?will arnav and khushi ever talk?
I just want to read next chapter.
valeyrie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Comment updated here

Waiting eagerly for the next part  😊
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Manorama mami...kya googly maariπŸ˜†...everyone seems gobsmacked...well, it seems she has the final wordπŸ˜† deal or no deal, she has put the Guptas in a quandary...Khushi, you are a 'bachchu' infront of mami πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

thanx for the update...pls continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by amus5 - 9 years ago
Sharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
love this childish Khushi...
how could she resist..poor soul...

Arnav in white...does you need more to go steamyπŸ˜‰

wats with  Akash & Payal...

and, this is totally unexpected from Mami...

mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rulama

πŸ€”...Dr.AALUSLOLWA and  LOLWAsAalu
Why do you keep switching the two DP's???πŸ˜•
LOLWAsAalu  Dr.AALUSLOLWA
Are your names not sufficient to do so???
Whats the secret behind this???
Don't you think so too Saiyyu? As though Manorama's behaviour is not enough these two are adding to the confusion! Hai re Nandkisore!!!
πŸ˜†

Rashmi... had I not known both of them well... I would have thought they are the same person logging in with two identities... And I think at one point of time I did think that way! Lolly-Aalu... u couple are as interesting as any in the story! πŸ€—
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Saiyyuji... kab hoga yeh parda faash...manorama ki googly ka?
Ab sabr nahi hota... πŸ˜†