Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_1982 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The last part was so hilarious... i literally scared my kids with my non stop laughing... i cant imagine Arnav and Khushi's face while Manorama dropped the mrrg bomb... Poor them... Angoor would be soo sooo sour for them . 
mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Like Akash you had me choking on my food...what a shocking question by Manorama...now i wonder what game she is playing??? she wanted Kushi removed from Arnavs life...which she manipulated beautifully and now she wants both the families to think of a Rishta .A rishta with their naukars?????
And Kushi you made the bed ...so you have to lie on it...she only broke up with Arnav pushed him away and now when he listens to her she is upset ...Akhir tum chati kya ho kushi?????
I have to wait for Chapter 9 to know for Ab kya hui???
Edited by mayurisb80 - 9 years ago
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what the???? what did manorama just propose at the end?
So just for my clarification... khushi made that deal with maorama just coz she asked to do... khushi might have gone ahead and dated arnav if she didnt meet maorama at all.. am i right?

Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nw what manorma upto first she seprt arshi nw planing akash mary payal am realy feel bad for arshi tanx for pmEdited by sutapasarbabhom - 9 years ago
Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9
Read chapter 8 A and B together! 
Akash and Arnav finally taking it out was so good!
Arnav somewhat seems so sorted in his head about what he wants and means...quite a few Interesting questions he threw Akash ' s way...
Khushi and Savita talking  it out was so natural...that is what girls do talk and talk out everything and anything and cry it out!
What a googly towards the end😆
Was it coming...I did not see it coming, where did it come from..Manorama ' s head seems like an interesting place to live in..what does she have going on in her head? !
Do Akash and Payal have to be thrown into marriage to fall in love:D
Manu  will have quite a lotta twists till then...leap or no leap?
The title days OW ...that one winter or a one yet to come...jaan ne ke liye padhte rahenge:p

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well, even I choked out the water I was drinking... Did she just asked Payal's hand for her son... What... Why... How... Kya bolun ab... Waiting to know what's going on in Manorama's head... She seems to genuinely 'not-dislike' Payal... She's an idealistic person right, me disliking her doesn't change the fact she's not a bad woman... I'm not seeing anything negative in her intention, selfish, yes of crs... But not destructive... Let's .see... Nd Aakash too must feel something, very little something for her... That walking towards her proved that, hai naa... Good for Aakash Babua that his mom intervened, otherwise in this speed he would be 40 before understanding his own feeling, nd Payal would be taking her kids school by then... I'm dying to see how Guptas gonna react... Nd Khushi's crying to her friend & all... Awwee... Poor baby... Ek sawal jiska answer nahi mila Saiyu... She told her friend about the deal with Mami ji... Do Payal-Aakash know... At least does Payal know... Loved the sugar free kheer scene... This is gonna be a tough game for both of them to play invisible-invisible... Well, may b bcz I read rest of the story today, mujhe update bohot chotu sa laaga... Wanna read more more more... Do continue soonwa...Edited by nishu_shorna - 9 years ago
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Huray!!! U see Saiyyu,, My dream was not way off 😆... Manorama did propose wedding between her son and Gupta's daughter..albeit ...its Akash Payal and not Arnav and Khushi...but there is yet time...as ARSHI are only 18... but how are Akash and Payal going to react..? I guess the choke is result of Manorama proposing the match...but can't wait for the PAYASH response..
So will there be Savitha Aman pair up...
Oh...I sooo expected Khushi's breakdown...she was into Arnav already...but now she will know the extent...  I guess she will soon realize that she cannot forget Arnav, in spite of not being in same town. 
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww...dats a u turn by manorama. In d show she hated payal n nw shes s asking her hand.. kuch tho gadbad hai.. investigation karnega padi... Thanks for the pm
john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont tell me she will use payal as a stronger bargaining chip against khushi!!!!!!!!