ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED - Page 53

Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 8A:

I shall be repeating myself for the umpteenth time, but then there's something about Akash that you just can't help but shower praises upon him. He has his faults but the goodness in him complements it perfectly. He is what one would term as humane, without the farcical ring of sugariness that one usually finds in positive characters. I believe you've already mentioned that Akash is your imagination, but if there is someone who has inspired him, do let us know.

You promised things to change for the better and we're already seeing that. With Akash and Arnav sorting things out, Arnav confessing his love for Khushi, the task of making Khushi come around sounds less daunting. But Manorama...well, that's another story.

Also, I'm eager to know how Akash and Payal's story will begin.😳

Really really very touching. It's always complicated and difficult understand people who is hard nut to break. U have portrayed arnav very well. 
Waiting for your next update. 
I'm really sorry for me,  to join IF very lately. I missed your previous works on arshi..
Do continue writing plz don't stop. 
 I  am  very  late  😳 i know ..

happy  birthday  to  all  the  birthday  girls  πŸ₯³ and  hritik 😳

Dr.AALUSLOLWA:
What a full circle! I had not noticed the connection between pagalpan and pagalkhana.πŸ˜† You are great.I know   I am πŸ˜Ž Pranam.LOL .. wa  alikum pranam  πŸ˜› Mujhe uss thread ka link dena, the one in which you guys voted for me and I gave you and Choti asshirwad. vote  tou  PM mai  kya  tha 😳 chupke  chupke πŸ˜† ... thread  link .. hm..  must  be  in c losed  threads  now ..  dhondna  pary ga 😳Possible? Star Plus apne sab se unko 2012 mai satane ka badla le raha hai (no 'n', seeπŸ‘ for  hai πŸ˜†). First EBP 🀒 and now taking off all the IPK epis 😑 Anyways, ab uss channel main bacha hi kya hai ( x 'n' x)? I agree Aakash has been blind. And I have learnt my lesson.akash  is  blind  and  you  have  learnt  lesson ? smjh nai aya πŸ˜• I am not replying to anything else in your comment. Tu meri hi class legi...  🀣

farwa  s banner  is  lovely !!!

now  the  chapterwa 😳 ...
arshi  s  convo was expected  ..   @ ayat   i  wanted  to  tell  you  the  same  thing  that  day  .. k  .. khushi  must  have  been  angry  about  aman  thingy  etc

. she  was  right  ..  but  i  want  to see  k  if  she  ll do  wt  she  preached ..matlab    i  think  she  should  tell arnav  about  her  promise  with  manorma πŸ˜• ? considering  what  he  told  arnav  about him  fulfilling  a  promise  but   making  her  feel  miserable  in  the  process ..
 aa  ..  saiyu   do  you  think  black  pull over  and   blue  jeans  dnt  go well  together ? mujhy tou  achi  lgti  hai ...

arey  han  .. khushi  s  coat was  lovely !! 

by  the  way   after  reading this .
He pulled out of her hold and turned, not wanting to face her now, "It was not good. At all. I admit I took the coward's route. I wanted to keep you both in my life. I assumed the wrinkles will iron itself out in time. I had imagined breaking the news to him gently. And while I admit being sneaky and for viewing him as competition, I actually didn't believe his interest in you, though avid for now, would last much longer. I seriously thought he wouldn't mind and understand. I am a certified fool, ain't I?"  i  was  like ye  arnav  kitna  pyara  hai na 😳☺️  ask  him  not to worry ..  😳khushi  nai  manti  tou  i  am  ready πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

manorma  ..  what  is  she  ?   what ever   she  is  . 🀒  who  cares .. πŸ˜†

ok   for  the  next  chapter  ...

READ NOTE: I want all my readers to stand in a queue. Mujhe tum sab ko daantna hai*lol  khatarnaak  sp πŸ˜† ..  mai  bach  gai ..  πŸ˜³ dant  sy... RELAX. You guys think so much. I mean, mai jo jo soch bhi nahi sakti woh wohh sab tum log guess kar lete ho. ROFLI don't want your BPs to shoot up unnecessarily. Stay healthy. Stay happy. And read this story without worrying too much. Ok? GOOD GIRLS πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†  whatty  note πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

* i see  you  have   improved  alot πŸ˜†  no  more hain(s)  thankfully πŸ˜ƒ

Now to simpler things: You guys found Khushi self-sacrificing and selfless 😲 I do not completely agree. Not that she isn't a nice person. She most definitely is but from my viewpoint that just isn't it; that doesn't cover it all. More on that later. And mature? I will show you soon what an 18 year old she can be too πŸ˜†

@bold ...i  m  waiting  to see

LOLWAsAalu and Dr.AALUSLOLWA: Kya huwa tera wada? Wohh kasam wohh irada??

saiyu 😳...  i was  very  busy 😳  although   i  still am  .. but  thora  free time  milla πŸ˜ƒ ... and  you  posted  your  last  update  on  my  ami  s  birthday πŸ˜ƒ...

97% of my readers are expecting a leap... Hmmm *nods sagely*
Not  me .   I  am  not  expecting  the  leap .. πŸ€”

finally  the  chapter  **  rubs  the  hands in excitement ** πŸ˜†

this  chapter  had  no ARSHI scene 😭... why ?

akash and  arnav  ... aha  ... @akash  bitwa ab aya  na '' teruck ''  pull  k  nichy πŸ˜› ...   he  should  be  sorry  ..   i  didn t   like  him  ...😳 ..  and  waisy  bhi   puri  story  mai  he  was  never  with  arnav  .. chalo   he  is  repenting  now  ..  achi  baat  hai πŸ˜› ...  but  still  ...  i  dnt  like  him 😳  bas  theek  hai  ..  utna  bura  bhi  nai hai ..

and  one  more thing ..  about  manorma and  sheetal in  your  story πŸ˜†..  I  am  still  searcing  the  person  who  told  me  you  dont  write  negative  characters πŸ˜† ..  manorma  although is  semi  negative  ..  still..  ajeeb  hai  !

akash  aur  arnav β€οΈ ki  batto  sy  lgta  hai  k  arnav  is  more  sensible  than  akash 😳.

and  yes  ..  akash  should  realize  that  arnav  is  THE  BEST  MAN  ever  for  khushi ... may be  then  i  can  think of  forgiving  him πŸ€“.

waiting  for  the  next  chapter😳

lol  pta  kya  ..   i   asked  my   local (  pakistani )  IF   frnds  to  check  my  posts  nd  tell  if  yu hv  updated πŸ˜† ..it  was  when  i  did  nt  hv  internet 😳..

so   you  please  update  soon  ..  although   i  may  comment  late  πŸ˜†

@ rulama   ...   i  saw  you  quoted  my  comments  ..  it  made  me -->πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

p.S  i  forgot  the  P.S  ; P 

bata  !!  ..  ignore  typos  😳

p.p.s  ..  where  is  syari ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Dr.AALUSLOLWA - 9 years ago
A Khushiless update..πŸ˜’
Though all the discussions were much needed..

Naniji is a very sensible lady..

"I am worried for Arnav and Aakash mostly. They are behaving quite oddly with each other. Distant kind of. 
 And it has been a fortnight at least since Khushi last visited Aakash bitwa.
πŸ’”  πŸ˜”
Aman hasn't been around in quite a while too and even Manorama isn't calling him for tea or snacks.πŸ˜•
Sheetal hasn't visited too; good riddanceπŸ˜†. No complaints in that regard.

Akash n Arnav's convo resulted in many good things..

Arnav got catharsis of his frustration to a certain extent..

Akash realized his mistakes n tried to make up for them with all his honesty n love..

Most importantly...
Arnav expressed his true emotions towards Khushi...

Khushi makes me feel what I can't even describe in words. 

No one trumps Khushi in my life henceforth. No other girl can come close. And it is unfair of you to assume that just because I have dated before, I can't be serious about or do not deserve Khushi."

I love Arnav for saying this..😳

I love my family and I love Khushi. Godd! It's so liberating to say this!" 

He heaved a happy sigh..
And so I..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hmmm..
Some answers only Khushi will be getting..

I can remember some sexy waist was more attractive for Arnav than bare legs..😳

BTW..
KKG had been too much..😲😲

In VII class she put grease in both my regular and spare shoes just before the important, final inter-school football match. In X she made prank calls to all the school teachers showcasing as if it was me. Just 6 months back, she spoilt the new car you got for me and it had to be expensively fixed. All through the II to V classes she had flooded my school bags with water and replaced the water in my bottle with ink. In IX she stuck chewing gum between the pages of all my assignments. She had replaced my sugar-free barfis with the normal sugar ones in..."

😲 πŸ˜†

Khushi was very much there without even being physically present..

Saiyu..
Pls yaar..

I m waiting for a dhamakedaar ARHI AAMNA - SAMNA.
Edited by pakpearl - 9 years ago
Now I understood why people were crazy abt your stories, totally
In all the chapters I loved this chapter most though there was no arhi.

I really love ffs which has strong supporting characters .. Akash what a wonderful person he is,
I have never expected him to be so grown up mature lovely character, not only your arhi different from the show but also every character specially akash ..nah he is totally opposite from the show

Arnav! Now I'm beginning to understand him , atlast he is opening up..
When akash asked arnav abt how his feelings changed from hate to love ..I was like OK now I will know .. And dah he escaped it πŸ₯±

Waiting for the next chapter :)
 I went back and checked and its still the same and by god, main bhi confusiya ho gayi.. πŸ˜†
Coming to the update.. I liked that Aakash and Arnav spoke to each other.. Arnav has very politely told Aakash what he felt about it all and what he expects.. He was pretty serious about Khushi that all the drama had to happen.. Khushi has cut herself off from him and Im just wondering when things will be near to ok between them.. Im not expecting a leap though.. Beech ke years mein kya hua bhi jaanna hain na.. πŸ˜† 
I officially hate the word "DEAL!" This contract business has pissed me off since IPK. I understand Khushi's perspective, her hurt and her concerns regarding the animosity between Manorama and the Guptas... par she actually broke my Arnav's heart!! πŸ˜­

Arnav is foolish and acted very immaturely... however he never had a hidden agenda. I am glad that my trust in his love and feelings for Khushi turned out to be true. He deserves a punishment but such a harsh one... that the one girl he fell in love with... shoved him away. 

Manorama... I hate her! Scheming and making a deal with a eighteen year old kid is like stooping to the lowest level. Despite seeing how Shyam and Anjali are together... does she not see that true love always finds its way? Keeping Khushi away from Arnav is not going to remove her from his heart! β€οΈ

Loved the conversation between both the brothers. It was much required... as it had started worrying the family members as well. This chapter made me feel even worse for Arnav. Poor kid... his idol... his brother... never appreciated him in comparison to Khushi. I can imagine the dislike he grew up with. Yet he spoke so maturely!! πŸ€—

I am glad Akash realizes his folly... although unintentional, he should have relalised, how his behaviour towards Khushi was affecting his brother. However, Arnav's words for Khushi had be going awww... when he spoke about how much she deserves all the love... Can this guy get any cuter. I am keeping my fingers crossed to see Arshi unite! 

Arnav so maturely spoke about love and what all it brings along. His declaration of his love for Khushi was surely liberating and I can only imagine how Akash must be feeling to hear such gyaan from his younger brother, who he always thought to be childish and spoilt. πŸ˜†

Ok now that lots of things are clearer... Arnav's feelings towards Khushi... Akash's feelings towards this someone unknown... hopefully Payal. I wonder how Manorama will react to Akash wanting to marry Payal. Will that change things with Khushi's deal? I want more of Arhi Saiyyu... I have missed them and you had promised this is an Arhi story. Dono saath main kab dikhenge? I feel like I am watching IPK with body doubles!! πŸ˜›

Edited by mints23 - 9 years ago
You know i just came across your story And I'm So Glad that I did. It's such a sweet teenage story and yet so mature in its nature...
I've come to love every single character very very dearly... They are all so deeply rooted. Even monorama. I so don't like the way she is, but i understand where she comes from. Khushi. I could almost hate her for being selfless. Ahhh!! Arnav and his roguish charm. SBD I'm so glad akask has a back bone. Payal. She's one supportive person. And Khushi is like the glue that binds all of them together.

Believe me. I'm so thankful for having found your story.
BMing this thread... 😳  πŸ˜›

pata hai, mujhe kitna jalan ho rai hai, itne saare updates k itne saare notes... uss mei mai nahi hoon... dil 'phoot' gaya hai mera... πŸ’”

anyways, missing you Saiyuuu... πŸ€— and missing OW... ❀️
page  78  ...   

aik   reserve   gum  gya 😳

i  unresed  at  new  place πŸ˜†