Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I read it in one go . Surely its something new and awesome story. Curious to know what happen next .. 
ambi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thnk u for d pm
Update soon
Eagerly waiting for d nxt parts
Post asap
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is super duper awesome Saiyyu!
For an 18 year old , what an amazing clarity of thought Arnav has got! Brilliant! This was a well worded conversation yaara n it cudnt have been any better! Well glad that both the brothers bonding is more stronger than ever now! I dunno wot to think of manorama.. After the previous chapter , I positively hate her.
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Was not able to comment on last update bola tha naa bhai ki shaadi hai but after reading this update was itching to comment😉
Fabulous update...
Nani is a wise and smart woman have observed every changes in Raizad mansion very closely...nani is so sure that something must have happened to change manorama's stand against Gupta's..
Loved Akash and Arnav's conversation much needed one..arnav spoke and acted like a matured person ...he very clearly spoke about his feelings and what he felt when akash played big brother to khushi and i appreciate akash for accepting his flaws and understanding arnav...
I totally agree with arnav there is no age for true love he at 18 got khushi and akash at 28 is still waiting for love of his life...
I really loved khushi's prank ideas...now i want to know what all arnav did to trouble khushi...
Edited by srain10 - 9 years ago
Greyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow and meranaam phir se as happy as i lost 5kg weight without diet and excercise..
 OMG thx for mentioning my name and as usual simply simply superb update 
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nani is sensing that something is not right..but guess she cannot figure it out..And manorama is keeping her end of bargain..hmm..
And I loved how the brothers discussed their feelings and thoughts and laid it out in the open. Yes, Akash was very partial to Kushi. I had an indulgent smile, when Arnav said to Akash.. "And anyways, what kind of a foolish guy approaches the elder brother of the girl he likes telling him that he is interested in her?!" ha ha..ha ..so true..

then again..i was so stumped by Arnav's confidence of his feelings for Kushi and he not wanting not to interfere in her life if she does not feel him..so mature in thinking is this arnav..i almost felt proud of him..:)

looking forward to the next update..
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Read all the three chapters in a row and it feels exhilerating. 😃 The story has progressed a lot and in a beautiful fashion. I really enjoyed reading 7A. The way you made Akash deal with the mess was really mature and commendable. Plus I liked how Payal did not completely abandon her faith in Arnav and was understanding of him. In the next two chapters, what stood out was Khushi taking the matters in her hand and acting prudently. I appreciate her breaking up with Arnav but I am also saddened by it. It is a good thing that Arnav and Aakash talked everything out. Though I still have concerns if the arrangement between Manorama and Khushi will work for long. It's only a matter of time when the equation Arnav and Khushi will become too complicated to ignore or just remain "broken up". For now I am eager to read how the function of God Bharayi will turn out. Do update soon. :)
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Saieda... Am I correct???
Maf kar do na meri iss galti par... 
Lovely update... Had been wondering who is more mature... Arnav or Akash? Looks like Arnav has stolen the spot even though he is chote! 
Now that Mami is having things ordered as per her wish wonder will she be the one to spill the beans of why Khushi is keeping herself away from the Raizadas? Devyani seems to be having an inkling that something is amiss and there is more than what meets the eye...
Loved it Saieda! Nice to see a word spelt with so many vowels. Wish a proper name was allowed in Scrabble. It would have been useful if you get five vowel tiles out of seven!😉
Edited by rulama - 9 years ago
toeditor thumbnail
Loved it...
Chore & choti 😊
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the 15th because i dont know from where i thought that u will be going on vaccations from the 6th-15th jan and thus updates will be only after the 15th but boy im glad i was wrong. n hume par bharosa hain, hamesha! (hamesha is one of my favorite words and i bet u know from y). n i definitely know that ur stories and u never disappoint, it does keep me on the edge of my chair but in the end its all worthwhile and im sure its going to be the same with one winter.

coming to the update, i cant even complain that there were no arnav and khushi scene in this part as this conversation was totally needed between the two brothers, this proves that talking about things definitely make things better, its the most diplomatic way of sorting anything. n saiyu u did a marvelous job with this update. i simply love arnav, he may still be 18 but his arguments and talks were so matured and he is absolutely right there is no correct age to fall in love, it can happens at 15 as it can happen at 50, we just need to find the one.

its good that arnav talked about things that has been clearly bothering him and for him to show akash that being the elder doesnt always mean that he is always correct, even elders make mistake and the way akash appologised to arnav , has increased my respect for him. akash is a very sulja huwa insaan. 

as for manorama, she may have accepted the ice breaker but still i dont think anjali will be able to forget that manorama did not accept her relationship with the guptas for month. it will take some months for mother-daughter bond to be back on track. but the godh bharai will be a good start down mending their relatinship

i like devyani, she is a wise lady who loves her family and has learnt to read the silence of her family.

i missed khushi here saiyu, i want to know how is she coping. i really hope part b will include her and wat she is feeling. loved every bits of this part