Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Removed.

No, I do not have a blog.

The note in the signature kinda stays true even now.

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 8 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
First, let me just tell you I loved loved this update. I love the bromance between Arnav and Aakash (Barun and Akshay offscreen) so I was so relieved that they made up. Loved the way you handled it... Anybody in Arnav's place would hate Khushi so much... In being a brother to Khushi, Aakash certainly did fail as a brother to Arnav... But Arnav turned out to be such a sensible brother...he was never jealous of Aakash and Khushi bonding except those two times he mentioned... Glad 'they're good' now :)

I was thinking Nani is a silent character but she is so intelligent. She noticed everything and also found Manorama's change of heart odd when nobody else did... Mama toh yahan bhi silent hi hai :P

Manorama suddenly has so many plans for Anjali... As if she was waiting for just this kind of opportunity to make peace with Anjali... She was heartbroken by Anjali's conduct yes but her ego took her this far... Ego is really really destructive! Let's see what happens when she makes peace with Anjali and the Guptas considering her deal with Khushi...

Aakash had girlfriends before? It was a surprise ... The episode when Khushi mentions that he hasn't had girlfriends even I was thinking he never dated! 

"You have to apologize three times a day till ten days" I smiled at this for so long !!

And he said out loud that he loves Khushi ... He's so heartbroken over Khushi's decision.. Waiting to see how all this clears out... There's a dinner at the Gupta's coming up and then a baby shower... excited

I am also eager to see how Aakash-Payal will play out ! There's absolutely nothing between them as of yet ...

Edited by asrcraze - 9 years ago
valeyrie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
----- Edited -------
Arnav was like Kabhi Shola kabhi Shabnam in this update πŸ˜†

The way the two brothers bonded was indeed great... With Aakash also once trying from his side to clear the misunderstanding, and to hear Arnav out... I liked that he gave Arnav the benefit of doubt...

The way Arnav put across his points to Aakash, with the right amount of questions, anger and humor... He ... I think is now growing up... The way he understood Aakash's plight also in this whole thing was indeed commendable. The dialogues between both the brother's was written superbly... Truly superb amalgamation of emotions with drama and pinch of humor... Loved how Arnav would try to make a light of the situation as he did not want his brother to be in tough spot.. Great work Saiyyu πŸ˜Š

I liked the ensemble cast banner by Arshy4everπŸ˜ƒ Great workπŸ‘
Edited by valeyrie - 9 years ago
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Taken
*edited*

They say it's not good to cry to bed but today I had no other go! Should have waited till morning but then again I would have started the day crying so this is better I guess! Basically I loved the update and I felt each and every word! Urgh the brothers can I just hug them too? And an extra tight hug to Arnav the chotey!

Nani is smart! Mami hmm I'm still confused with her character!

Loved the way arnav was straight forward you could tell he was vulnerable but still he had some strength in him! And it's not easy to accept your shortcomings in front of the person who made you feel so! Hmm

Cheers
Edited by TwilightStar_JP - 9 years ago
Sj236 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved dis one. More later.
anamika00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

beautiful update.loved the brotherly talk

anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Totally loved the update!!!! Hopefully Arshi will remove their issues and get back together. Happy that Akash and Arnav removed their problems, cannot  wait for the next update!!!!
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 update arnav was right in his point of view akash was actually biased towards khushi hope their bond becomes stronger now and want to see arhi conversations after this episode.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
mami isnt bad
she just is looking out for her family
 nothing wrong in that
but it is wrong to assume that khushi is up to no good
just because arnav and aki are her kids doesnt mean they cant be in the wrong either
and why is everyone assuming that khushi doesnt love arnav
she does
but doesnt wanna say it
all that she told arnav well she did cause she didnt know how much arnav loved her
or maybe thats why she said it
thinking of family
well now only time will sort things out between them
and of course them
but am glad the brothers had this talk
hmmm waise arnav is right
why is it that he couldnt trust his own brother
like he said he aint some sadak chap romeo
but guess aki didnt see it that way
well they cleared the air
but arhi have loads to worry about
but in their own time
true love is ageless
but then we all think that when you are that young you dont know the difference between love and infatuation or attraction
what he told his bhai why didnt he tell this to the girl he loved
instead of kissing and being a right jerk well kinda
but then she didnt give him a chance either
devyani is suspicious of this turn around of mami
well she has seen the world enough to know that such sudden change of heart is bit impossible
but guess its best others dont know
now what though
hmmm he was jealous of khushi
well cant say i blame him
after all aki went for his choti whenever arhi had a fight
but he didnt mind
cause he knows khushi is like that ki kissi ko bhi usse pyaar ho jaaye
waise his heart felt confession wow that sure moved us all
he was so passionate about it
shame he didnt get the chance to tell this to her
his khushi
that she is and will be we hope
but till then lets focus on other things too
good question why didnt aki oppose anj and shyam relationship
reasons that aki gave werent valid
but am glad chotte told his bhai what was in his heart
wish they had this convo earlier
but its better late than never
dont want them to be fighting now do we
or else mami will blame khushi for it
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update.. as always..
loved the convo between arnav and akash.. the much needed one.. for akash to get to know his brother which he never done before..

for  an 18 yrs old, arnav sounded to be more matured in perceiving things.. loved the way he spoke his inner feelings to his brother who never acted as one unknowingly.. and he decided khushi's place in his life.. truly said that there is no age to fall in love.. 

but is it only infatuation from khushi's end !!? will arnav make it work to turn into much more..!!?

waiting to see how your gonna take this forward.. im just loving the way its flowing..

thanks for the pm