Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Comment updated on Page 33 here ..

Waiting eagerly for the next update..
lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update..but unexpected...πŸ‘
i am feeling sorry for arnav more than khushi..πŸ˜”πŸ˜­... he lost his love..but is gaining nothing...but khushi is getting her family's happiness..though she is also broken within.πŸ’”.
i am not able to hate mami...becoz she is doing what she think is right for protecting her son..πŸ˜•
(i enjoyed the fact that mami is afraid of the trust between akash -khushi )
 with what khushi told arnav he is going to hate her...(though not fully with heart...becoz she is his first love..it never fades away)
i don think khushi will really move on..

i hope they r going to meet after gap..may be in delhi...or in UK...or somewer else..or back here... πŸ˜‰
sincereme thumbnail
Khushi brokeup with Arnav.. 😭However logical her reasoning is, i don't want them to be apart... πŸ˜”. Everthing Khushi said to Arnav was true but still it hurts...Arnav was so heart broken.. Now where this 'rejection' would lead Arnav.. 
What to say about Manorma..😑 Till now i tried to understand her and even support her but her threatening khushi was disgusting.. She is rich and powerful that doesn't mean others are her slaves and have no self respect.. I m proud of khushi for the way she stood before Manorma.. 

loved the update..

kara1432 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting
Waiting
sheen.sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all Wish You A Very Happy New Year.. though i know i m late.

& sorry for not be able to comment on previous part. apparently this hole month i m very busy, so sorry once again.
both part of chapter 7 was superb, wonderful, powerful & painful as well which gives very interesting turn to this story. the way Akash & Payal stood for Khushi & support that shows the depth of their relation but i m little dissappointed with Akash though he stood for Khushi but also he should have understand Arnav & should have believe him a little atleast.
& i was little confused with Arnav's behaviour in the office of showing himself as a bad guy, it was looking like he had already loss the battle. he sound so hurt & feel he had dissappointed everyone..
but after reading the part B now i understan why he have behaved like that coz Khushi had rejected him, his love.. i know he was wrong but i cant help but feel for him. though both were hurt but my more support is for Arnav coz he is alone right...
but except that i m very proud of Khushi the way she faces Manorama was brilliant. instead of being so hurt & nervous she make her little scared i say..
now the deal is final i m waiting to see this deal what do to Arshi's relation..

pls update soon

waiting
chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I m not worried about Arnav~~
Nobody ever tried to control him ever~~
He needs this bitter experience to realise his true feelings~~
Khushi can't be simply an object of attraction~~but much much more~~
It doesn't matter that he won't be getting her supple body in his arms n her pretty face within the reach of his lips~~😲
This distance &separation must change him for better~~
Khushi is the ultimate khushi of his life~~
This fact is not going to change ever~~
I can't bear him again hunting for the 2nd row of girls in secluded places of Nainital,or in the frank atmosphere of US,UK whatever,for that matter !!! πŸ˜†

Edited by chulbuli94 - 9 years ago
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOL...Same DP. No time for changing DP. I had baby last week 😊. I will try not to disappoint you after sometime πŸ˜‰

Oh oh poor Arnav had heart break with Kushi's words 😭. Kushi is right in a way but is she really ready to end her relationship with Arnav?

Manorama and Kushi moving pawns brilliantly. Will the "Deal" stay intact or someone will come to know about it?. Please update next part soon πŸ˜Š

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jduke

LOL...Same DP. No time for changing DP. I had baby last week 😊. I will try not to disappoint you after sometime πŸ˜‰

Oh oh poor Arnav had heart break with Kushi's words 😭. Kushi is right in a way but is she really ready to end her relationship with Arnav?

Manorama and Kushi moving pawns brilliantly. Will the "Deal" stay intact or someone will come to know about it?. Please update next part soon πŸ˜Š

Hey Jay, finally back in action.

I want Akash to know about the deal and want him to secretly marry Payal and shock his mom to death. πŸ˜†
Cunning me πŸ˜‰
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: canapoem

Hey Jay, finally back in action.

I want Akash to know about the deal and want him to secretly marry Payal and shock his mom to death. πŸ˜†
Cunning me πŸ˜‰

LOL...Did Akash and Payal have anything going yet?
I don't remember reading "their" story 
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jduke

LOL...Did Akash and Payal have anything going yet?
I don't remember reading "their" story 

No, not yet, but it wont take long time for dhak dhaks to start if Saiyyu wishes it. πŸ˜‰