Frequent Posters

anera thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice khushi is more mature then any other ff 
Kavya_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely updates.
Really waiting for the next update eagerly.
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the thought that came when I read this update is "My God...Khushi Gupta has become all grown up overnight" She has taken the mighty Manorama Raizada in her stride.Manorama Raizada has been tamed and how ... by a chit of a girl (in her eyes) who speaks the language of deals and threats and advises ... amazing 👏

thanx for the update ... pls continue soon 😃

abcdefg1234567 thumbnail
Wonderful update. After reading update, my heart seriously goes out for Arnav and Aman. I wounder what conversation did Savita-Khushi had which helped Khushi to behave strongly? I hope sometime in future you would give us a glimpse of their conversation.  You are correct we cannot ignore Khushi. :-) This is what is her true self where she deals others and breaks her owns heart if required in order to bring happiness, peace, love in life of people who she care for. 

You mean to say Arnav retaliated in-front of Akash and Payal because of Khushi's rejection. Am I getting your hint correctly?  I am also feeling this story will follow a time leap. I would also like to know about reason behind Manorama's hatred more. I hope there would be more than just pride and rich-poor equation. 

I also seriously want to have a sign of relief from all this sad and heavy chapter. You know this is the reason I would prefer to read completed story with happy ending more where I can cross bad phase of main leads within few hours. 😉

Thanks for PM. Waiting for next part. 
Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9
She did the right thing !
Manorama will really blackmail a 18 yr old in this manner? Something she didn't think for that damaging Khushi's family 's reputation would affect her Anjali too...
Smart of Khushi..she really managed quite an agreement considering her state of mind..she does not want to do it but has to for the better of everyone!
Poor Arnav is all I can think for him at this point...He lost his best - friend and the girl he liked a lot..add an angry brother to it...
Will they be all grown up soon? Actually Aman's  condition applies to Arnav too now..
russelskhushi thumbnail
Wow.. Khushi is something. .. Loved how she dealed with manarama. ..
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey...  u started a new ff...and I was this late to know...sob sob... 
went through all the chapters as soon as I found this story.. so far so good... and well... I feel sad for arnav and khushi... it could have beeen so much more...but alas... and I just hate manorama... she is so meddling!!! Iam eagerly waiting for the next part of the story... kindly do pm me when u update :) :)
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Phew!  Typical teenagers but with the exception that one is very hurt by his first love experience and may hold a grudge and the other one handled it with a maturity way beyond her years BUT made a decision on their behalf which I hope does not haunt her in the future. I seriously don't think he meant anyone any harm but he did end up hurting her and his best friend.  Kushi just sacrificed her relationship for the benefit of the 2 families.  Will it pay off?  Let's hope so.  Manorama was doing what she had hoped she could have done with Anjali and Shyam as she has learned her lesson and thought she would nip it in the bud before it goes anywhere.  Not sure if she feels so good about her revenge.  Somehow I think she will find a new respect for Kushi for being so mature and doing what is right for the family.  Who knows maybe she will become Kushi's ally when she needs it as an adult.  I am so glad that maybe this story will be taking a leap to the adult Arhi hopefully.
dreamgirlrus23 thumbnail
so sad!!! he will become ruthless for sure!!!
khushi urgh !!! she shud have tlked to akash!!! hasty decisions

poor arnav

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Read all parts at one go. Must say you are amazing writer.
👏

Hill station and that too Nainitaal. Very nice location.  Oh and its always cold up on mountains. Even midst of summer. Who better can understand Khushi's dilemna on feeling cold than me😆. I even cover my mouth with scarf😛.

Your teenage sensations and their emotions are so well depicted. Yes teenagers are messed up with having pimples as their biggest problem yet your Khushi is like real khushi very strong and understanding.  She had guts for negotiations👍🏼.
Am liking Akash and Payal here as well. 

So far Arnie is just passionate about his belongings and as confused as a teenager.  Not much of his character can be known from SS so far. will wait for more to unravel. 

If not Shyam then Sheetal. There has to be a villan in story for the story to be not too sweet.

Will love to see drift, yearning and every ruthless thing that ASR will do. Hope this incident does not make Arnav ASR and most  imp womanizer. Way too many stories tarnish his image being womanizer.

Looks like we will have a leap here😕

Awesome work and I loved the studs that she wore😃
Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago