Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Saiyyu, this love boat is almost sinking now. Who will save it?
Khushi and Arnav are still 18 and at that age it ok to do some mistakes like what Arnav did.

But I was surprised at Khushi's speech. She is much matured for her age.

Maharani Manorama or should I call her Don Manorama, really how pathetically cheap of her to threaten a 18 year old girl like this. And she calls herself royalty. 😡
Unfortunately I dont see any royal behavior in her at all. 

So sweet of Payal to give permission to Khushi to play with her candles to cheer her up. Now that is decent behaviour and even the way Payal talked to Arnav, that was decent.

I really want someone to put some sense in Manorama's head ASAP. Hope its her son Akash. 
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy New Year and Welcome Back!!  Disappointed that you didn't like Shimla & you won't be writing an FF/SS based off of there..but Delhi achcha laga na, tho thoda ummeed rakhe hum...

Who better than Khushi to understand what relationships mean in a true sense?  With his chapter, Khushi has nade a special place in my heart.  She made the ultimate sacrifice in love for keeping intact the already strained relationship between the Raizada's & the Gupta's.  She impressed me with her tenacity in controlling her emotions while breaking away from Arnav.  I admired her maturity, clarity  and logical reasoning while handling Arnav.  So, how can anyone hate or ignore Khushi when all she deserves is love, love and more love...

I am impressed in the way Khushi handled Monster Mami.  Sticking with the agenda for the day, I wasn't in the least bit alarmed when Khushi tactfully played her cards against a formidable Manorama.  Loved how you unfolded the conversation between Khushi and Manorama.

As heartbroken as I am with Khushi's decisions, I'm hoping this is a temporary respite.  Just tell me that you have special plans for us in the upcoming chapters, and I'll be one happy camper.😃 Edited by bhavali4RR - 9 years ago
arshy4ever thumbnail

Though I thought of sit back and review the story as a whole at the end of it  seems like you won't let me do that Saiyu... My hands are itching badly  to write these ..
I Love Khushi...Why is it always about Arnav..?/ What he desires..?/ What he feels for her..? Sometimes it should be the the other way around too...I know they are just 18 and anyone can make mistakes at this age, blah blah blah...But  I just love this bold khushi who is way more mature than arnav...And khushi's dialogues were meticulous and also the 'highlight' of the chapter...This is why I love you and yearn for your writings always saiyu... Okay... that's it... I think I can relax now...

Saiyu... You rock as always...

PS: Made it in a rush, so ignore mistakes😳

With lots of love
ACHU
  Edited by arshy4ever - 9 years ago
Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful SS Dear... Read it all in one go... Please PM for future updates...
Mamu768 thumbnail
Great story, read all of it in a go! Looking forwRd to the next update!
Keep up the great work! Happy new year!
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An unexpected twist saiyyu. First of all didn't expect khushi to call arnav and ready to talk to him. Khushi is so right in saying arnav has no rights to decide about aman for her. He should have told his feelings earlier. May be it is not the time for them to unite. Why would he say khushi as heartless? Or is that a clue to us to say that it is the making of heartless ASR? 
Mami is cunning and using this opportunity to get rid of Guptas. She didn't think of Anjali. Khushi is v.smart to make a deal with mami. I didn't know a 18 year old could think so much!! Surprised, but whatever it is khushi is ready to sacrifice for her family's happiness and do anything for them. So the story is going to shift from Nainital to Delhi.
Did you ask I liked the notes? I love it. I bet anyone who is a silent reader till now would be tempted to comment to see their name in your notes.😃

rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Feel sorry for Arnav, he very smartly tried to keep his love interest and his best friend with him thinking it will all be fine in the end but alas, now he has an estranged and hurt best friend and the his girl who rejected to be part of his life. Such is the life of teeny who try to be smart you foolish bouy...😭

But but but... Deal-sheal between Khushi and Manorama *asr style raised eyebrow*. But I liked how Khushi took it all in her positivity, first her considering Mano mami's accusation and threat a lioness way to protect her cubs and than she stand tall and proud on her grounds and put forth her own deal. Mind-blowing, surely Mano Mami didn't see this coming. 😉

Whatever was happening I derived assurance from your note that it will be all good and soon. 

Waiting for more.

Happy New Year!!!
Edited by rk2127 - 9 years ago
Spoonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg!!! Really khushi is gonna leave Arnav and everything the share and go away? 
I felt so hurt along with Arnav, when he say "ur so heartless", those only 3 words tell how much he is hurt and I'm sure his personality will change from here :( 
Manorma is indeed another villain here to Arnav n khushi relationship and it will bring ko good to her relation with Arnav. When Arnav gonna know that it's his aunty that force khushi to leave, he isn't gonna like that :( 
But I love the way khushi didn't show manorma her weakness 
Loved the update and I'm waiting for the next one :) 
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Queen versus  Queen - but do both have the best interest of loved ones in mind or is one just self centered ?  While I don't like to see a hurt Arnav, he has self inflicted some of his misery ..
addictedx53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This Khushi sounds so mature & in control of her emotions. To be able to go beyond the attraction & address the issue of trust & respect is normally beyond the faculties of an 18 year old. Handling Manorama & mamging to convince her about Anjali displayed that same panache.
Arnav reacts & responds as an 18 year old would. The separation which is imminent may change the dynamics maybe?