Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Loooved the Chapter. 
I will neither ignore or hate Khushi. I choose to love her. She is strong and loyal. Of coz. I love her. 

Khushi was the star of this chapter. And the way she handled Manorama... just awesome. 
Such calm and controlled nerves. Is she really 18? 
And, I love the twists... 

So are we looking at some fast forward now? Is Arnav going to Oxford and Khushi will complete her education in DU?

I am not too comfortable writing dard, takraar, nafrat and the rest.

I love everything about dard-e-dil... pain, yearnings, intensity, masochism etc etc... and all that you have written above but then I love your writing style too. so whatever you do Rasgulla... its gonna be awesome for sure.
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back sweetie, i hope u had an awesome journey and im so happy to see that u updated part b before the 15th. this update made me cry, it was so emotional and heart breaking, so many hearts were broken and so many trusts were betrayed!

one thing is that khushi is one very mature and responsible young girl, she knows the values of a family and where the happiness of her loved ones lies, she knows that a wrong move on her side will create a rift forever between the 2 families, she will never allow her family to pay for her mistakes, i just admire her and her awesome personality and of course u for potraying her in such a bright light.

as for arnav, i feel so bad for the poor guy and im thinking that he wont be taking this heartbreak so easily and he wont be able to forget his love for khushi so soon. i feel that this rejection will change arnav's character. he wont be the happy going arnav anymore, may be it will be like a life changing moment for him.

n if arnav is suffering then khushi is not suffering no less, if not more, along with losing her love she will be going away from her family, her jiji, her bhai, bhabhi, her babuji and amma who have loved her more as their own child and her akash bhaiya who was ready to fight his own brother for her sake. life is so complicated and intertwisted for everyone

i know its strange but i think i can understand from where mamorama is coming, she is being selfish for her family, she doesnt want to lose arnav after losing anjali, they are too important for her. sending khushi away from nainital and arnav is her way of trying to protect her arnav.

eagerly waiting for chapter 8 and i know its going to be dhamakedaar:)
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mami the vamp, is upto her tricks.
Sorry, I cannot understand the woman or her point of view.
I understand that she loves her nephew and niece, but what is she protecting them from?
And forcing poor Khushi to go from Nainital to Delhi.
Horrid woman. And a snob.
I feel for Khushi.
Even in the worst of circumstances, she is thinking of her family and their happiness.
And now she'll have to leave them and go away.

On the other hand, she and Arnav are too young to make promises of everafter.
Hopefully this breakup will benefit them and they will concentrate on their studies and make something of themselves.

You didn't enjoy the snowfall?
Wasn't it fun to play with snow?
Chalo, now you are back in warm Mumbai!

Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aww.. Poor Arnav & Khushi.. πŸ˜’
Hope they don't go through a long separation before everything becomes okay. 
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update
Loved it
ocean28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for writing an interesting story on our eternal couple. However, this was the best chapter thus far.  The crux of the matter is that both of them are so young.  I am really looking forward to reading  how they will move forward and what will come off khushi's deal with mamijee.  It will be interesting to see arnav's reaction when he comes to know about it.  I am sure that in the next couple of chapters both could have graduated high school and will go their separate ways for further studies, then both in their twenties move back to nainital with a past and hopefully a future.  Cannot wait to read about a more mature arnav and khushi.  And please do not make any apology for writing long chapters, instead please write them even longer.  It is always such a pleasure to read your work.
Thank you.
shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Khushi awesome update
ship13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I felt bad for Arnav. Poor guy !!πŸ˜• Yes he was wrong in not telling to khushi about sheetal but I felt that khushi didn't even try to see that despite his staying silent on the matter he really liked her. Anyhow I thought the dialogue between khushi and mami was great when khushi stood up to mami in her own way. Great update. :)
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Khushi is brave, and felt so bad for Arnav . And hate that mami...😑
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heart breaking update Khushi making a decision for the better of their lives her sacrifice will give her sister in law the happiness that she wanted she has totally destroyed Arnav making him into the Asr we have come to love and mami when this day comes back in the future she will loses the respect of her family and love ones because her pride is all she cared about not her son happiness and not her daughter but a way to show the Guptha's that she is better so sad for Arnav his innocent love crushed he lied and tried to help a friend just so he can woo some one he is totally in love with so sad awesome update those both ladies will pay in the future for this day awesome update thanks for the pm.