Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
manoramas fears are justifiable but to methodically plan things like this is manipulative!
only payal cansee things clearly...everyone else is blinded
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh saiyuuu, where r u dear
sayari_sanki99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Saiyyu-ji, trip mein itna kya kho gaye ki hum hi aapko yaad nahi??!!😭
Please Bhagwan ke naam par update de do!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Removed.

No, I do not have a blog.

The note in the signature kinda stays true even now.

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 8 years ago
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much love!n means a lot!! 

And to Elder sister, Maverik and Hrithik ( we share our love here too :P) a very merry happy returns of the day!!

*edited*
Saiyuuu what are we to conjure from this update? Like seriously?? This was more than the serial vamps I mean I know maami's got the best interest for her kids but why with the pride and ago clause? What if her kids love some one of not their stature? Is it that bad a thing? And how can you try to separate one family from their own kid just because you don't want your kid to love someone?

And I'm not even going to talk about ArShi's convo here! Somewhere I feel both heat of the moment have said things she might have thought about their families and so the rejection but the guilt trip etc are all spur of the moment! And then he I'm sure he doesn't mean a thing especially you are heartless! It's just the rejection and his pride that's hurt has made him utter so! But it's in the Raizadha clan isn't it?

And our selfless Khushi will leave nanital? Delhi will where the story continue!

Hmm

Cheers

Edited by TwilightStar_JP - 9 years ago
valeyrie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES

---- Edited ----
The Manorama part in the update, I had somehow guessed the things may add upto this... Although I did not guess Khushi would be the one to get the better bargain... She was strong throughtout, and I could get a glimpse of her when you first started the series.. The quick wit, strong self, composure and smartness..

Khushi has walked that thin line, where though Manorama and Arnav probably hate her, the audiences still empathize with her... The deal she had with Manorama is scary...

The talk with Arnav well she did say the right thing, even if she was termed 'heartless'... This convo I have to see how that affects Arnav in coming times... whether this leads to him being cynical and critical of things or he improves himself...

The star of the update was Khushi...⭐️

So do we move now to the chilly winters and extremely hot summers of Delhi or is it still pleasant in Nainital???πŸ˜†
Edited by valeyrie - 9 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manorama was so vicious.. poor Arnav.. getting attacked from all ends..
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updt
Loved it <3
manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was an unexpected twist...Will Khushi keep her part of bargain? Can she get over Arnav ever?..lets wait and see what is your future plans for them
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
god saiyoo this is seriously precarious situation 
i felt bad and very ugly face of the fate played in the lives of arnav and khushi and aman ofcourse
i wont say sheetal she is such a two faced b****
manorama, another women who sorted out her problem with her meticulous calculations and spewing venom at khushi and her family
khushi was very impressive in all and she went for the best in the worst situation 
To me she is a heroine here having submerged her dissolute pain and threw back arnav to thwart any of his advances(she was simply hurt).
but i feel like crying for arnav and cant help worrying for his young nurtured first love
waiting for more dear
missing zehra plz convey my regards
in the i loved itπŸ‘