ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED - Page 17

Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing update...
Khushi has two wonderful people who loves her and trUST her immensely...
Glad atleast payal trust arnav and wants to hear his side...Akash has been prejudicial towards his brother...
Ooh Manorama heard every thing... atleast got a insight of her mind and her protective nature towards her family...
Both arnav and khushi disappeared in morning did they meet eachother or manorama met them...
Arnav has feeling towards khushi but why is he behaving like a jerk because of akash's indifference towards him or mami already played her part...
Ray of hope khushi waiting for arnav's call somewhere she trust him...
Saiyyuji enough of rocking the boat please write happy happy..
Happy New Year and have a wonderful year ahead..
P.S: hey saiyyu busy till 26th jan with brother's wedding and traveling sorry will not able to comment on next update...

Loved ur story. I love d blue dress banner..its really awesome. Kudos to d creator of it..reading ur story takes to school n college time. Brilliant. And d way u write d places I feel I am virtually living der..magnificentEdited by BroknAngel - 9 years ago
Saiyyu, another intense update. 
So till now Payal and Akaash are not a couple. And I thought they were sneaking around. πŸ˜‰

Oh So Aakash witnessed the whole kissing scene. Awkward!!!😳

Now I am officially jealous that  I dont have a brother like Akash. Has Payal's heart started its dhak dhaks seeing how caring Akash is???

OMG, Manorama has royal blood!!!! Treat servants with tolerance and not love, kya lessons hai!!!!
Manorama darling, gone are the days of kinship and royalty. This is democracy now. Even a low servant can become the PM of India. This lady has to get a reality check soon and I guess her own son will give her that.

Yaar this Arnav needs to grow up. I agree he is still a teenager, but acting like a foolish teenager is not going to take him anywhere. And Akash, trust your brother man, you just cannot bang your way out during a conversation.

Arnav, do something, solve this mess you have created. And I am scared what Queen Manorama is planning now.πŸ˜•

Saiyyu, Happy New year to you and your family. Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

PS: Are you and Zehra really own sisters??? You both are extremely talented girls. πŸ‘
Hi! Hope you are enjoying your trip! 

About the update...
I really loved the way you wrote it, not that I didn't love the other ones! The bonding between Akash, Khushi and Payal during the conversation was truly heart-touching. And I can't agree more with your statement about how blessed Khushi is! Having two siblings who love you and can do anything to protect you is truly a blessing. The one thing I love the most about this story is that it is a perfect mix of reality and drama. I can relate to every character in this story in some or other way. I missed Mamiji a lot. I am glad she is back to add some more tadka. Looking forward to know her plans. I liked how Akash and Payal decided to talk with Arnav as he also needed a conversation with them along with Khushi. My favourite was Payal in this update.

Let's start with Khushi...
I should start by appreciating her for the strength she demonstrated. She talked about the whole thing to Payal and Akash even after being so much troubled and hurt. Then she went on to request Akash to let the four of them deal with the problem their own. She didn't hide under the shadow of her brother, but decided to face the problem on her own. On top of that she didn't let her pain overshadow her love and responsibility towards her family. She was being 'herself' in front of her family. Khushi reminded me of a quote, "Strong women don't play victim, don't make themselves look pitiful, and don't point fingers. They stand and they deal". In some ways, I hold the same kind of opinions and attitude like Khushi. One of them is her intention of not hurting your family. I personally don't talk about anything that hurts me with anybody as I don't want to impose my problems on their already Eiffel Tower-like pile of problems. But that doesn't mean I will not stand up for myself. I can see myself in Khushi sometimes😊 (An extra reason for me to love this storyπŸ˜‰)

Akash...
Though I always admire his protective attitude towards Khushi, I think he was being a bit rude and harsh towards Arnav without even talking with him properly. I think he is a bit confused and is dealing with his own inner emotions. He loves both Khushi and Arnav. And now Arnav has hurt Khushi. So Akash is maybe confused about how to deal with the situation without involving the families. He is hurt as both of his siblings are in pain and one is the cause of the other one's pain. He is probably disappointed with Arnav. But he also needs to understand that Arnav has become lonely and needs guidance and love from his brother. Khushi is being taken care of by both Payal and Akash but what about Arnav? Was Akash so disappointed by Arnav that he couldn't stay there anymore? Anyways, I am just hoping he would concentrate on Arnav as well.

Mamiji...
So she heard everything?! Ok. Now she would take the matter in her hands. I have mixed feelings for her. Though I appreciate her equal love for Akash, Arnav and Anjali, I seriously detest her attitude towards people lower in status than her. Honestly, I have seen many people (some of my relatives also) who do not treat their servants or maids properly and I really hate that attitude. So I also hated when she said that servants should be treated with tolerance, not love. But this is the reality, unfortunately. There are people with that type of mentality and even worse! I can understand that she wants to keep her family safe and secure. But she also needs to understand that now her kids have grown up and can determine right and wrong. Besides, she should be proud that Arnav and Akash share a special bond and Akash takes care of Arnav. She is very cynical of the Guptas. She also wants Aman and Arnav to part ways? Is this her motherly affection for that love-deprived poor Aman? I think mamiji is very insecure. She wants to keep her family under her control so that nobody can mess with her family. I like that but I don't like her methods to ensure her family's safety.

Payal...
As I have said earlier, I loved her the most in this update. She was a great support to Khushi. She actually thought about Arnav as well. She gave Arnav a chance to prove himself, unlike Akash. She is very realistic. And when Arnav said that he was playing with Khushi, she didn't lose her cool. She understood that Arnav was actually lying to them, which Akash failed to notice. 

Arnav...
Why did he want to make Akash and Payal believe that he is a jerk? Is he that much broken? I am really feeling bad for him. He was completely alone. Maybe he is sad about the fact that his brother did not even try to understand his point of view and judged him. Maybe he is thinking that he doesn't deserve Khushi after what he has done and is trying to paint himself as a bad guy. Or maybe Manorama mamiji has something to do with it. Arghh! Why do people have to be so much complicated???!! 

I forgot to mention in my previous comments that I seriously loved the outfits of both Khushi and ArnavπŸ‘πŸΌ

I am feeling really bad for Aman and Amol. They had to go through so much because of their so called parents. If you don't have time for your kids, why do you make one in the first place?! Isn't it parents' responsibility to take care of the kids? Aman and Amol have parents but it is far worse than not having parents. Children need love and care, not money!

We are already more than halfway through the story?😲 How will I spend my time if this story gets over?? Oh God! I didn't think about that! I seriously hope you have something in your mind about any other story. You are continuing writing on IF, right? Please say yes! Jiye to jiye kaise bin aapke...πŸ˜­πŸ˜›

Don't be sorry about the pictures of Shantivan. It's ok. Hope you are enjoying your trip. I so want to go to India! I just went to India 3 times and that too only in Kolkata😑 I want to go to Mumbai, Delhi, Shimla, Kashmir, Manali, Darjeeling, Lucknow, Kerala and Rajasthan. You know what? I have even decided to stay in Kashmir once I retire. I know you must be wondering ki ye ladki abhi se itni planning kar rahi hai, matlab kitni paagal hai ye! But kya karoon o Saiyyu-ji, main hoon aadat se majboor!πŸ˜†

Aapke raah take baithe hai hum,
Sapne sajaake, umeed lagaake,
Poetry likhi hai humne-
Intezar thoda kar dijiye kum.🀣

I bet you haven't heard isse kharaab shayari beforeπŸ˜† Take care.
Your p for pagaal, p for philosophical and p for pyaari p for pathak (reader),
S for Sayari:P

P.S: Please don't mind my super long commentπŸ˜‰

Edited by sayari.majumder - 9 years ago
Have a nice vacation!! 😊

I don't believe one bit that Arnav was playing with Khushi. I think his changed behavior has something to do with Manorama and by which he is trying to protect Khushi!!

I wish Khushi had given a scathing reply to Shittal and given Arnav benefit of doubt. Now Akash, Payal & Manorama are dragged into this mess, well I guess that's what makes up for the tension & drama right? If there is love then there is heartbreak too 😳

Enjoy Shimla!! Is it snowing there?
I'm loving thus story!
sheetal is such a pathetic girl!
I hadn't expected that twist!
shitall used Arnav :O
wonder what manorama would do now!
And why is Arnav behaving like this?

i really hope its not something to do with mami :/trying to show that he is jerk ? when he is not! I'm sure his feeling are genuine for her :(
can't wait to see Arnav and Khushi talkEdited by moumita03 - 9 years ago
I so enjoy reading this story so far... Read in one go and I wish I know of this story ealier :( 
But never the less I'm here before it ended, just like your other story which I couldn't read :( 
When I came to know of ur story a year ago or less, u already take them down and didn't know ur writing again but I hve to thank the author of one of my favorite story, revenge, by lazyleave :) 
Can't wait for the next update and why Arnav is really behaving as a jerk. I guess no one is trusting him and want there for him, to make him feel that he isn't that cheap. 

What is wrong with Arnav?.

Manorama what will she do now to keep her sons together? πŸ˜•

Why do you give us so much tension in this freezing winter? πŸ˜‘...This SS is not one winter...one blazing summer πŸ˜‰

Just loved his new pics, so changing DP continuously πŸ˜†

Came across this link when I was reading revenge
Very nice story . Waiting for next one
Very nice update.
Manorama is too snobbish...
Looks Akash Payal love story is on the track...
Arnav is acting like a rebellious teen ...Looks like he is upset with Akash and said so...
Have a happy vacation and give a long update after coming back...
By the way is there any leap...looks lil separation for arshi with manorama s credits...