Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
arnav is behaving with aakash like you expect the worst out of me, so I will give you the same impression, 
-Xpress- thumbnail
nnhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread and the Spotlight :)

I am so scared of what Manorama  now. I am dreading to read what she has planned for Khushi.
Arnav can be an insensitive jerk at times but hats off to Payal for actually seeing through him

Akash needs to cool down before talking to Arnav again.
Aman i don't like for some reason and Sheetal tu I just hate
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh waow...
so akash had witnessed from the start and even i agree to akash's reason for not approaching them coz it would have embarassed them...
this time akash jumped to conclusion...
but i really felt good when payal showed her trust and faith on arnav...

and manorama heard it all??? is she planning to throw the gupta's out from their buisness??? but then this anjali is also there...

the decision taken by manorama for the further relation with aman and sheetal, mmm... i guess even i agree to that...
there should be one more confrontation between arnav-akash-khushi..or may be khushi and arnav...

thanx for the wonderfull update...
will be waiting for futher folds for the story...

and hey u are going to shimla??? woaw... it will be snowing right this time... enjoyy your holidays... i won't miss you much...but i would waiting for ur return (i mean for the stories) coz shimla and srinagar jaise heaven se koi wapas nahi aana chahega... :) :D

byee,... happy journey... eat apples there... no i guess kiwi and melon... arrey jo miley kha lena... we sjould eat more in winters... ;)

archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like the confidence that payal is showing in Arnav ..I can see the starting of beautiful friendly bond here ...But I see akash is highly disappointed in his brother ...
Why is Arnav saying all that ... I can see that he is deeply hurt by akash not trusting him and that's why acting like he doesn't care or was just having some fun with Khushi ...
I smell trouble in manorma's behavior ,... She will blame Khushi for the gap in relationship between brothers ...

Have a great time in Shimla
Can't wait to read more
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread 
Amazing update 
sincereme thumbnail
The problem is getting worse.. First Manorma got to know everything.. Her hatred for low status people is so severe that i fear that she could go to any length to separate Arnav and khushi.. She doesn't seem to be like a schemer though but who knows??... Like she herself said in Anjali and Shyam matter she didn't know but now she is completly aware of the situation and she can use it in her benefit..

Then Arnav is behaving like a jerk.. Akash's lack of trust on Arnav is what hurt him and I think that is the reason he said all that... Otherwise I don't think he was having fun with Khushi... And on the top of it Akash anger is not favouring either.. It will only increase the problems and could result in difference between the brothers.. Oh! how I want to rewind everything and go back to those happy times... 😔

Loved the update. .

.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haww whats arnav saying...is it manu behind this or Arnav taking all those blames in anger...or was he disappointed by Khushi...for not trusting him or contacting him back after last night.

Akash is being protective...its good but i am feeling in protecting Khushi he is forgetting Arnav...

Whatx manorama upto????

Have fun and enjoy your trip.
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What is going on in Arnav mind...I hope he is not doing for fun.  Actually I am not feeling sad for Khushi...she knows what he is doing with her.  If she really loved him she should not regret.  I know he is lying but what is the reason behind it.  Akash is behaving like a big brother for Khushi not for Arnav.  Waiting to know how Akash and Payal is going to deal with him.   I loved it when Payal trusted Arnav...and Arnav is sad to see Akash indifference for him.  I hope Khushi believes Arnav.
No idea, what Manorama going to do after over hearing their conversation.  But one thing sure that she hates Gupta's sisters.  
Every time a see a new and beautiful banner for this story. 
Loved the update...have a safe and good Journey...Enjoy your trip.