Ishita hope sab theek hai - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
She is very old school in this regard. Raman needs to do a lot of work to sort this out. ðŸ˜†
Dharanija thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

i have seen some movies in old times. some girls are not mentally ok when they are unmarried. doctor advises parents "shadi ke baad sab thik ho jayega" 😳 🤣

😆 😆
Not only abt intimacy yaar.. Uska toh sachi screw dheela hai..
Jab sochna chahiye nahi sochti.. She never wanted to know why raman wanted divorce..!!
Par jiske baarein mei nahi sochna hai like shagun uske liye zyada sochti hai!!
😆 total gone case!
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ankitasen

Interesting topic.

Three main points are the obstacles

1. She has no experience

2. subconscious thinking of whether she can satisfy Raman or not. As his first was stunningly beautiful and she's stereotyped as Behenji.

3. Low self-esteem, lets not forget she was rejected by man after man due to her inability conceive.

She is now immensely attracted to him but dreading to make a move. I think Raman knows it. He is trying to make her comfortable. X-ray vision glasses scene is silly but he's successfully passed much needed sexual innuendo towards her.

Good points

I think lows self esteem wala angle would kick in big time with airhead being here
Dharanija thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Good points

I think lows self esteem wala angle would kick in big time with airhead being here

but low self esteem wale aise lecture nahi dete kisiko.. It affects whole personality na..?!
Edited by Asclepius - 9 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Asclepius

but low self esteem wale aise lecture nahi dete kisiko.. It effects whole personality na..?!

I think infertility is her weakest point

And maybe looks too

Few episodes back she was saying she hopes Raman sees her beautiful or something
smritishah thumbnail
She is complacent about her marriage like ho jayega jab time ayega. When Mani asked if she said ILU to Raman, she answered "aab toh puri zindagi padi hai ILU bolne ke liye".Ishita needs some sort of a jolt. Shagun track is gonna give her that push.
Dharanija thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

I think infertility is her weakest point

And maybe looks too

Few episodes back she was saying she hopes Raman sees her beautiful or something

hmm possible...
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly speaking generally inexperienced and low self esteem( correctly mentioned by someone) females do not show much interest in intimacy. Fear plays the most part role in this. Even in real life everything is not smooth as it seems. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sab theek hai its just cvs who want to drag CC ðŸ˜›
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smritishah

She is complacent about her marriage like ho jayega jab time ayega. When Mani asked if she said ILU to Raman, she answered "aab toh puri zindagi padi hai ILU bolne ke liye".Ishita needs some sort of a jolt. Shagun track is gonna give her that push.

Its that as well as her inexperience. clearly Raman needs to make the first move. Looks like their trip togtehr is again cancelled due to Adi and shagun...