India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

UpMa supporting each other (Page 3)

mayankgr Newbie
mayankgr
mayankgr

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Even I was surprised to see the same. They were not even listening to Salman Confused

Upen is playing with her now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja--

Pooja-- Senior Member
Pooja--
Pooja--

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I agree. There is no need for Kari to defend Upen all the time. He is a boxr, can lift heavy palak, can speak in garbage accent. He js a big boy and can take care of himself.

Mysterygirl_me

moshij Senior Member
moshij
moshij

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
They make a good couple. Dono dimag se dumb. Ek himbo dusri bimbo.

Aur dono dimag se paidal, ek protein shake pikar aur dusri cigarette fook kar.

Lage raho UPMA! LOL

Mysterygirl_me

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

totally agree, it was so annoying to speak out of turn on behalf of the other person. they were hell bent on not listening to another person's view and even salman's 
both of their voices are starting to give me a headache now
stupid showmance of theirs, and karishma becomes right and logical according to her convenience. diandra who was a great friend of hers inside even she is tweeting that karishma is only playing for the game and is not anyone's friend
and abt upen the less said the better he seriously needs to be taken away to some hospital for mental medical treatment
karishma's all friends r evicted only upen a friend left n she is supporting him wats wrong in that n even if she is playing for herself kya galat hai prove me one person who isn't playing game to win 

..Sakura..

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karan-007

totally agree, it was so annoying to speak out of turn on behalf of the other person. they were hell bent on not listening to another person's view and even salman's 
stupid showmance of theirs, and karishma becomes right and logical according to her convenience. diandra who was a great friend of hers inside even she is tweeting that karishma is only playing for the game and is not anyone's friend
and abt upen the less said the better he seriously needs to be taken away to some hospital for mental medical treatment
karishma's all friends r evicted only upen a friend left n she is supporting him wats wrong in that n even if she is playing for herself kya galat hai prove me one person who isn't playing game to win 

she has all the right to support her friend but supporting on something which is illogical or irrational i dont think is correct and yes everyone wants to win but some ppl in the show have formed a genuine bond which is above the game for example puneet and gautam and upen and arya. diandra said this after she saw previous episodes where tanna took so much time in the confession room to take diandra's name and save her while diandra took not even a second in saying that she wants to save karishma. and besides these are diandra's views and comments so i can only put my point across 
karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by karan-007

she has all the right to support her friend but supporting on something which is illogical or irrational i dont think is correct and yes everyone wants to win but some ppl in the show have formed a genuine bond which is above the game for example puneet and gautam and upen and arya. diandra said this after she saw previous episodes where tanna took so much time in the confession room to take diandra's name and save her while diandra took not even a second in saying that she wants to save karishma. and besides these are diandra's views and comments so i can only put my point across 
nobody has genuine bond in the house except arya who had a bond with upen n he did most for upen whereas puneet n gautam game se nikalne baad won't even see face to face n rahi baat karishma ki she was only close to diandra uske baad she is close to upen n its gud if she is playing for herself as upen ke liye kuch kar bhi she is not gonna get her due of friendship from upen

..Sakura..

..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Im just glad i hopefully wont have to listen to Sonali's horrendous HAIINN anymore ROFL 

Oh and yeah Tanna supports her friend - no big deal !! Its alarming how two people sticking out for each other repulses some folks ...
And if all these self proclaimed mahaan lot thoroughly (with a neutral persepective ofcourse ) watched the episode would know that Tanna DID say what Upen did was wrong to some extent and DEFENDED her part in the whole situation entirely ! 

Anyways im just waiting for Sonali's long overdue and much needed eviction !! 

Edited by ..Sakura.. - 28 December 2014 at 1:31pm

Go to top