Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devsriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Exactly...I don't know why BB is not at all punishing him for any of Upen's misdeeds and not evicting him. Even Upen didn't regret for doing those acts. In live feed he always calls others dirty people and says 'Hum sache n ache log' so on. He thinks that he is the greater and purest of all. But he is the most cunning and cheap person among all of them.
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

I just got 3 words for Upen - Talk To My Hand

Brother aapka hand Kyon waste kar rahen ho. But aaapney bol diya to I will say talk to Sunny'a hand and not mine even. Even that is a waste...๐Ÿ˜†
blue-green thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

What wud u whisper to him...  ๐Ÿ˜ณ Intriguing..  lol 

Disappointed that BB looked the other way, he should have punished Upen
and given him a stern warning, because at the end of the day, BB is responsible
for the well being of all the contestants.  In the US Upen would have got sued and
his a** handed to him.  The jerk tried to brush it off saying that it was prank
between friends, knowing the consequences of taking this churan thing, if he indeed
was a friend he should not have given it to him.  Without informing him, without his consent
he had absolutely no business doing this sly thing..messing with his health
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheBoss

In the United States its actually a felony (a serious offence) to drug somebody without their consent.

The best way to deal with Upen is to mumble something silently near him just to see him lose his shit like an angry german kid. If I were him I would whisper sweet nothings into his ear just for the kicks. ๐Ÿ˜† 

You can tweet these tips to the wildcards who are about to enter...Maybe one of them can try this and see if it works๐Ÿ˜›
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thread maker, I agree with your post except one thing.
Upen is not a London "boy". He is a London "Uncle".
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

You can tweet these tips to the wildcards who are about to enter...Maybe one of them can try this and see if it works๐Ÿ˜›

If we know Ejaz as we know him, he must have already done his due diligence about every contestant and how to deal with them.