Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What Sanjay Dutt's biopic will be about (Page 3)

Bazigar Goldie
Bazigar
Bazigar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bandwagon-er

Originally posted by Bazigar

1 Do that person accused for conspiracy of bomb blast answer is the verdict says NO.
2. He was accused of possession of illegal weapon so we should judge him on that basis. If we judge on lives then fanatics as per sri krishna commission  also responsible for 3000 deaths as like in the bomb blast case but we worship them.

PS i m not muslim  but one of my friend who claim muslim who asked me the same question on bombay riots  i dont have the answer on that time .

1. Do you live in India? Are you naive enough to believe the judiciary is incorruptible? Since you like quoting commissions, you'll know why a law was passed to set the NJC up. Also, people like seeing what they want to see. And pretend to ignore what makes them uncomfortable.
2. I judge everyone, worship no one. 

chalo u avoid my answer , which i expect.  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bandwagon-eradventurousman

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bandwagon-er

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
khalnayak nahi, nayak hu me
pyara bhada, bhola bhala hu me
he terrorism kya muzko kya khabar
bas yaar chahat ke layak hu me Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bandwagon-erColdestWinterG..OATgilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NailClipper

Keeping no stone unturned to ruin Ranbir's career. 

On his nephew's behest?LOL Nah. This one is on Ranbir. He's said it a million times that biopics are tricky(vis-a-vis both the Kishore Kumar biopic and a Raj Kapoor one). It might be an interesting story but it'll be tainted and prejudiced. And a lot of his fans might have been young when the blasts happened but Sanjay Dutt supported terrorism. And if he's shown in any other light, it's just sad sad sad. 

For himself. LOL

Hirani delivers a dud with Ranbir. Delivers 200-300 Cr films with Aamir. What does it show? 

I think this is what NC means?

Edited by chocolover89 - 28 December 2014 at 1:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bandwagon-erQueenExpressionG..OAT

Bandwagon-er Goldie
Bandwagon-er
Bandwagon-er

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

No man! I have too much free time to avoid answers. But last post, kay?

The weapons were AK 56. Not revolvers. He said it was for self defence-umm..hand grenades were recovered-unless this is the road runner show, don't see how grenades are used for self defence. Some of these weapons were moved to another lady's house who got convicted under TADA(her daughter had some interesting remarks to make). As was the person who delivered these weapons to Dutt's house. Same weapons, different laws? 
Dutt admitted to being in touch with Dawood's younger brother.

These are facts.

Now the rumors: This is not off Bollywood Section or some random website but apparently Sunil Dutt(may his soul RIP) intervened on Sanju's behalf. You might not choose to believe this but the facts themselves show that Sanjay Dutt was left off easily.

I am too lazy to write more. Hope that answered your question and explained my original post:)

Edited by Bandwagon-er - 28 December 2014 at 1:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hakuna-MatataaG..OATglace-bleue

Bazigar Goldie
Bazigar
Bazigar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

No man! I have too much free time to avoid answers. But last post, kay?

The weapons were AK 56. Not revolvers. He said it was for self defence-umm..hand grenades were recovered-unless this is the road runner show, don't see how grenades are used for self defence. Some of these weapons were moved to another lady's house who got convicted under TADA(her daughter had some interesting remarks to make). As was the person who delivered these weapons to Dutt's house. Same weapons, different laws? 
Dutt admitted to being in touch with Dawood's younger brother.

These are facts.

Now the rumors: This is not off Bollywood Section or some random website but apparently Sunil Dutt(may his soul RIP) intervened on Sanju's behalf. You might not choose to believe this but the facts themselves show that Sanjay Dutt was left off easily.

I am to lazy to write more. Hope that answered your question and explained my position:)

yes i can guess who r u along all these debates  LOL still read all verdict and what is the real case. Which is far away from ur fantasy , he was convicted for illegal possession for arms not in the conspiracy in bomb blast. i dont have any issue on that . After all he is just a character of sajan to khalnay so who care for who this crap sanju is . But verdict should also be in line in srikrishna commission.  Bal thakrey ki jia ho LOL

Edited by Bazigar - 28 December 2014 at 1:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman

Bandwagon-er Goldie
Bandwagon-er
Bandwagon-er

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

yes i can guess who r u along all these debates  LOL still read all verdict and what is the real case. Which is far away from ur fantasy , he was convicted for illegal possession for arms not in the conspiracy in bomb blast. i dont have any issue on that . After all he is just a character of sajan to khalnay so who care for who this crap sanju is . But verdict should also be in line in srikrishna commission.  Bal thakrey ki jia ho LOL

Damn-did you guess I was Manyata Dutt hoping my pati's sentence would be extended so I could continue my flings. Planning to start one of those online petitions which fans use when their fave gets kicked out from the show. Please support it.
Even I guessed who you were-RGV? That'd explain the last line.

Edited by Bandwagon-er - 28 December 2014 at 1:39pm

Hakuna-Matataaglace-bleue

Bazigar Goldie
Bazigar
Bazigar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
manya take care bye LOL

Bandwagon-eradventurousman

Go to top