Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Johnny.Balraj

Aamir Khan??😕

Keeping no stone unturned to ruin Ranbir's career. 

Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NailClipper

HOW?
humdekhenge thumbnail
Originally posted by: NailClipper

On his nephew's behest?😆 Nah. This one is on Ranbir. He's said it a million times that biopics are tricky(vis-a-vis both the Kishore Kumar biopic and a Raj Kapoor one). It might be an interesting story but it'll be tainted and prejudiced. And a lot of his fans might have been young when the blasts happened but Sanjay Dutt supported terrorism. And if he's shown in any other light, it's just sad sad sad. 
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

It'll be about a person who was born innocent and was taught to lie and cheat and acquire weapons and support the underworld which resulted in the death of a lot of people. PK was just a dress rehearsal. Sigh.

1 Do that person accused for conspiracy of bomb blast answer is the verdict says NO.
2. He was accused of possession of illegal weapon so we should judge him on that basis. If we judge on lives then fanatics as per sri krishna commission  also responsible for 3000 deaths as like in the bomb blast case but we worship them like bal thakrey.

PS i m not muslim  but one of my friend who asked me the same question on bombay riots  i dont have the answer on that time .
Edited by Bazigar - 9 years ago
humdekhenge thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bazigar

1 Do that person accused for conspiracy of bomb blast answer is the verdict says NO.
2. He was accused of possession of illegal weapon so we should judge him on that basis. If we judge on lives then fanatics as per sri krishna commission  also responsible for 3000 deaths as like in the bomb blast case but we worship them.

PS i m not muslim  but one of my friend who claim muslim who asked me the same question on bombay riots  i dont have the answer on that time .

Do you live in India? Are you naive enough to believe the judiciary and the institutions are incorruptible? Since you like quoting commissions, you'll know why a law was passed to set the NJC up. Also, people like seeing what they want to see. And pretend to ignore what makes them uncomfortable. That applies to both of us.
And I don't worship anyone. Just saying.

Edited by Bandwagon-er - 9 years ago
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

1. Do you live in India? Are you naive enough to believe the judiciary is incorruptible? Since you like quoting commissions, you'll know why a law was passed to set the NJC up. Also, people like seeing what they want to see. And pretend to ignore what makes them uncomfortable.
2. I judge everyone, worship no one. 

chalo u avoid my answer , which i expect.  😆
Originally posted by: Johnny.Balraj

HOW?

By giving his inputs.. by manipulating Hirani. Abdullah always dances at 'begani shaadi' to poop that party.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
khalnayak nahi, nayak hu me
pyara bhada, bhola bhala hu me
he terrorism kya muzko kya khabar
bas yaar chahat ke layak hu me ðŸ¤¢
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

On his nephew's behest?😆 Nah. This one is on Ranbir. He's said it a million times that biopics are tricky(vis-a-vis both the Kishore Kumar biopic and a Raj Kapoor one). It might be an interesting story but it'll be tainted and prejudiced. And a lot of his fans might have been young when the blasts happened but Sanjay Dutt supported terrorism. And if he's shown in any other light, it's just sad sad sad. 

For himself. ðŸ˜†

Hirani delivers a dud with Ranbir. Delivers 200-300 Cr films with Aamir. What does it show? 

I think this is what NC means?
Edited by chocolover89 - 9 years ago
humdekhenge thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bazigar

chalo u avoid my answer , which i expect.  😆

No man! I have too much free time to avoid answers. But last post, kay?

The weapons were AK 56. Not revolvers. He said it was for self defence-umm..hand grenades were recovered-unless this is the road runner show, don't see how grenades are used for self defence. Some of these weapons were moved to another lady's house who got convicted under TADA(her daughter had some interesting remarks to make). As was the person who delivered these weapons to Dutt's house. Same weapons, different laws? 
Dutt admitted to being in touch with Dawood's younger brother.

These are facts.

Now the rumors: This is not off Bollywood Section or some random website but apparently Sunil Dutt(may his soul RIP) intervened on Sanju's behalf. You might not choose to believe this but the facts themselves show that Sanjay Dutt was left off easily.

I am too lazy to write more. Hope that answered your question and explained my original post:)
Edited by Bandwagon-er - 9 years ago