Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan
Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

How could Ananya leave him (Page 2)

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saranyagulam

I understand ur question... But what else she can do... Natasha always sticking around him like leech and she asked him to send ananya away from hospital and he did... She even doesn't know y he is ignoring her and what is happening around her..What else she can do? Don't forget she only saved him from danger...After he told her only she left from that place...poor soul already she is in family tension.. Natasha deserved that punishment from that old man..bitch don't leave any chance to stick around him and what she said to ananya I already had night out experience with Akash...poor soul what she was gone through with her words... What ananya did is completely justified

Night out experience!!Chee such cheap words!!AngryAngry

You said that right,Ananya ke jagah par agar koi bhi suljhi hui larki hoti vo bhi aisa hi karti aur khaaskar Akaya are not officially a couple.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulamcharuta

Annika_Ishqbaaz IF-Sizzlerz
Annika_Ishqbaaz
Annika_Ishqbaaz

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Its nt Ananya's fault. She couldnt see Nats with Aakash and after Aakash asked her to take rest in hotel rather than staying with him,this made her leave from there...
Arrrggghhh... Yeh Natasha har waqt Aakash ke saath chipki kyun rehti hai...
Annika_Ishqbaaz IF-Sizzlerz
Annika_Ishqbaaz
Annika_Ishqbaaz

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Natasha is such a disgusting cheapster gal.. I mean,Ananya ke saamne aisi words abt her experiences of night outs with Aakash.. Intolerable..
Aakash toh usse rokh bhi sakta thha.
starzyasha Goldie
starzyasha
starzyasha

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

I understand ur question... But what else she can do... Natasha always sticking around him like leech and she asked him to send ananya away from hospital and he did... She even doesn't know y he is ignoring her and what is happening around her..What else she can do? Don't forget she only saved him from danger...After he told her only she left from that place...poor soul already she is in family tension.. Natasha deserved that punishment from that old man..bitch don't leave any chance to stick around him and what she said to ananya I already had night out experience with Akash...poor soul what she was gone through with her words... What ananya did is completely justified

Totally agree with you...plus she has been convinced that the pool incident was an accident and Akash will recover soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulam

Princessnidhii Senior Member
Princessnidhii
Princessnidhii

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
ananya aur kya karti ? she was so hurt dear.even aakash asked her to leave..she wanted to stay with aakash but aakash made her feel that he doesnt want her. 
she felt that aakash is more happy being wid natasha, so she left..i really felt bad for ananya
how rude was natasha n aakash was so helpless that he also had to ask ananya to leave

saranyagulam

charuta Senior Member
charuta
charuta

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anzum505

After reading ur comment nw i'm feeling that it was not Ananya's fault!! Natasha behaved so bad with her!!! And aakash couldn't say anything!! Kya karti bechari??!! Cry Cry
Kitna dukh hua hoga use!!! Hearing that nuts has experience to be with aakash at night!! She was staring at aakash with hope k aakash use rukne ko kahe!!! but... 

I also feel the same ! Kitni bar ananya Natasha ko tolerate  kar payegi? Our akash ne bhi  to " natasha ke expart  cheap comment"  per kush nahi kaha. After ananya ki  bhi to self respect hai. Har bar jaipur se leke wo akash ke sath rahene ki koshish kar rahi hai our Natasha khush kand karati hai our being good friend akash uske pichhe jata hai. now enough is enough. 

Bechara akash ek taraf wo ananya ko safe rakhane ke liye Natasha ko tolerate kar raha hai our dusari taraf uska boss use ananya se bat nahi karane de raha.

Edited by charuta - 28 December 2014 at 10:48pm

saranyagulam

akanksha1319 Goldie
akanksha1319
akanksha1319

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

I totally agree wid u dear! I think it wasn't Akya's fault but Natasha was solely responsible for this! But i felt like Ananya should have informed akash little that she is leaving! Now she did d same thing that Akash did to her! He was helpless but she wasn't!

saranyagulam

Pilu05 IF-Rockerz
Pilu05
Pilu05

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I agree with U and I am also quit disappointing on her...but an another way what see do ? when she noticed that Aakash  was comfortable with Natasha (but Yes we know that how much Aakash comfortable with NatashaOuch) so Ananya thought it's better to leave this place 

saranyagulam

Go to top