India-Forums

Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan
Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

How could Ananya leave him

KBfanNo1 Goldie
KBfanNo1
KBfanNo1

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
If Ananya had even 1% feelings how could she leave him and go like this ? Hes in hospital and she goes back ! Not done ! M disappointed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulamPrincessnidhiitEENkRmNsRPilu05Annika_Ishqbaaz

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KBfanNo1

If Ananya had even 1% feelings how could she leave him and go like this ? Hes in hospital and she goes back ! Not done ! M disappointed
i agree in jaipur ananya didnt talk properly wiyh aakash yet he save him even he got shot even he came out in front of world but without thinking he thought only and only about anana but here ananya lef him and go with rohit

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KBfanNo1

Anzum505 Goldie
Anzum505
Anzum505

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i was disappointed!! How could she!!!! yess she was hurt watchin nuts with him!! but it doesn't mean tht she will leave him there!!!

KBfanNo1

saranyagulam Senior Member
saranyagulam
saranyagulam

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I understand ur question... But what else she can do... Natasha always sticking around him like leech and she asked him to send ananya away from hospital and he did... She even doesn't know y he is ignoring her and what is happening around her..What else she can do? Don't forget she only saved him from danger...After he told her only she left from that place...poor soul already she is in family tension.. Natasha deserved that punishment from that old man..bitch don't leave any chance to stick around him and what she said to ananya I already had night out experience with Akash...poor soul what she was gone through with her words... What ananya did is completely justified

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charutaKBfanNo1akanksha1319Nandini6-Paulomi-

Anzum505 Goldie
Anzum505
Anzum505

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saranyagulam

I understand ur question... But what else she can do... Natasha always sticking around him like leech and she asked him to send ananya away from hospital and he did... She even doesn't know y he is ignoring her and what is happening around her..What else she can do? Don't forget she only saved him from danger...After he told her only she left from that place...poor soul already she is in family tension.. Natasha deserved that punishment from that old man..bitch don't leave any chance to stick around him and what she said to ananya I already had night out experience with Akash...poor soul what she was gone through with her words... What ananya did is completely justified

After reading ur comment nw i'm feeling that it was not Ananya's fault!! Natasha behaved so bad with her!!! And aakash couldn't say anything!! Kya karti bechari??!! Cry Cry
Kitna dukh hua hoga use!!! Hearing that nuts has experience to be with aakash at night!! She was staring at aakash with hope k aakash use rukne ko kahe!!! but... 
saranyagulam Senior Member
saranyagulam
saranyagulam

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anzum505

After reading ur comment nw i'm feeling that it was not Ananya's fault!! Natasha behaved so bad with her!!! And aakash couldn't say anything!! Kya karti bechari??!! Cry Cry
Kitna dukh hua hoga use!!! Hearing that nuts has experience to be with aakash at night!! She was staring at aakash with hope k aakash use rukne ko kahe!!! but... 

Thanks anzum to understand my point... Akash should get jealous on ananya being with rohit and he should break his silence and tell everything to her...this is what we all r expecting..
Anzum505 Goldie
Anzum505
Anzum505

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anzum505

Thanks anzum to understand my point... Akash should get jealous on ananya being with rohit and he should break his silence and tell everything to her...this is what we all r expecting..

I hope ke aisa hi ho di... Ke aakash jealous ho jaye and confess to ananya... 

saranyagulam

Aphrodite26 Senior Member
Aphrodite26
Aphrodite26

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Ananya has nothing to do actually...nats was lyk ordering akash that he tells ananya to leave the room..bad episode..a heartbreaking one..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulamKBfanNo1

Go to top