Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

YouAreMyNewDREAM Thrd 6: Link to Thrd 7 on Pg-1 (Page 133)

Tushaline Goldie
Tushaline
Tushaline

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
awesome update... ClapClapClap
im looking forward for the pasta update ...want to know who will win, arnav or kushi... 
ok coming back to the update ...it was brilliant as always i miss arush even though arush's part was not much but the way he wish happy birthday to arnav was so very adorable Big smile...he is so cute ...n arshi their cute fights n patch ups is always out of the world...i want to mention this in the last update itself ...thank u di ...nani is alright ...the way she spoke to her daughter's picture in the other update literally scared me...but yeah kushi is right what if arnav's mother is not there but nani is always there for them as a mother figure...aman's part was funny as well...i think he got so excited that he didnt see that his asr was getting angry when he was telling the others about their harvard story Big smileBig smileBig smile ...almost the last part of arnav's birthday wish was hot ...n they way he said he wont b able to sleep alone tonight, when he knew that she is so close to im was really romantic...n also anjali n arnav's convo was adorable as well...he will always be chotte for her ... pls update the next part soon n di n thank u for the pm Big smile

Edited by Tushaline - 19 August 2015 at 1:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubbles76

aemanarshi Groupbie
aemanarshi
aemanarshi

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!!! Such a lovely update. I just love the whole ff. Every part u wrote is so awesome wheather it is arshi nok-jhok, thier romance arush bond with them,di, jiju, aman, akash and evey1.
Plzz make long updates...

Bubbles76

zainy26 Goldie
zainy26
zainy26

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Simply superb

Bubbles76

YaSha0512 IF-Rockerz
YaSha0512
YaSha0512

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Arshillicious two updates just the way I like it

full of fun romance, caring n teasing
was in awe  at how khushi understood Arnavs state by his one phone call
she gave him exactly what he needed n said the right things to calm him
the poor guy was really effected by dadis evil words
she even got him thinking he might be like his father
his nightmare was chilling
loved how khushi put him to bed just like a child who had a nightmare 
n how even though khushi was worried for Arnav she still didn't take any of his s**t

as for her surprise for his birthday couldn't help but laugh at his reaction going from shock to anger because he felt cheated by fact she was there since morning but he didn't get time to spend with her
he definitely got his alone time later
poor khushi wanting to participate but feeling too shy
hoping her fear of not being able to satisfy him doesn't stop her from enjoying their time together
kinda hoping Arnav will realize how she feels n help her get over her fears n shyness just like shes helping him get over his fears
loved everyone teasing him
the birthday surprise went down a treat with everyone enjoying n even Arnav opening up
looking forward to seeing whats gonna happen next
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin 

Bubbles76

rosalinesibs Senior Member
rosalinesibs
rosalinesibs

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
beautiful update...

Bubbles76

BlueBloodQueen IF-Rockerz
BlueBloodQueen
BlueBloodQueen

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Awesome story ..
plz plz can I get pm for this story. .

Bubbles76

cute-aly IF-Rockerz
cute-aly
cute-aly

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbles76

But SPECIAL THANKS goes to "cute-aly", a new reader, who made a banner for this story.

It was the first time ever that someone does this out of love for my story and i am feeling very happy about it.

A big huggy  Hug"cute-aly", for above banner, thank you Embarrassed

And now yet again, she has shocked him by standing in front of him when he had thought that she is miles away from him. Not even for a second, the thought cross his mind that she would come here. His thought process broke when his cell phone slip from his hand and fall on the ground.

"Khushi ... you ... here?", asked Arnav not sure if Khushi is really there or he is hallucinatig.

"Why they are taking so much time?", said Anjali as she looked towards the stairs. She and Rahul were standing near the back door in a way that the stairs were in their view.

"Relax Anji, Khushi said na it will take some minutes to make him agree, and you know him how he feels about this day", said Rahul in calm tone.

"May be I should go and check, what if chottey is yelling on her", said Anjali with concern.

"Khushi is very much capable to handle his anger, and besides we haven't heard any shouting have we?", said Rahul and Anjali shakes her head.

"ok then why they are taking this much time?", said Anjali in irritation now.

Rahul come close to her and whispers in her ear, "Don't you know what they will be doing?", making his tone seductive and peck her ear. Anjali blushed and pushed him away from her.

She takes him towards the table and Arnav just move along with her, his eyes focused on her. Anjali came forward and hug Arnav tight. Arnav smile at his sister and then makes a face when she kissed his cheek, "Happy birthday chottey".

"Di, I am not a kid", said Arnav as he rubs his hand on the spot. Anjali giggledand ruffled his hair, "For me ... you will always be my chottey".

ppappaaa ...", exclaimed Arush and wiggle his arms to go to Arnav. Arnav took him in his arms and next moment "What the" escapes his lips as Arush have given him a wet kissie on cheek. Everyone chuckled at the scene.

"Arush say Happy birthday come on ... just like Mama taught you", said Khushi and Arush exclaimed loudly, "Apppyy bahdhaa", everyone chuckled again as Khushi made a face.

Arnav looked at Anjali gesturing her to cut the cake with him, Anjali smile and gesture towards Khushi who was struggling to take her hair out of Arush's hand. Arnav smile in response.

"Bhai come one blow the candles before they get melt", said Akash who had just lit up the candles on cake.

"Arush behave ... Mama will get angry on you then don't whine later that ...", Khushi was saying to Arush when she felt someone grabbing her hand. She look to side and got surprise seeing Arnav taking her hand and putting it above his, he blow the candles and then cut the cake. Everyone clapped. Khushi was looking at Arnav and he was too looking at her. Khushi smile at his gesture feeling warmth and butterflies in her stomach.

Khushi turn as she felt a tap on her shoulder, she saw Arnav and just open her mouth to ask when Arnav put the cake piece in her mouth, Khushi put her hand instantly on mouth, and just then Arnav tweak her nose, making cake cream transfer there.

"Haww ... Arnaa...", Khushi was about to say when she got shut as Arnav quickly licked the cream from there, "Um its tasty, isn't it Khushi", said Arnav with a glint in his eyes.

for remaining  update

Edited by cute-aly - 20 August 2015 at 1:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubbles76sunitikapoor

sunitikapoor IF-Sizzlerz
sunitikapoor
sunitikapoor

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Arooma, I love the new banner.  Thanks for showing me once again our Arush...cute little boy.  

Brilliant, romantic and naughty update...I loved the surprise Birthday party arranged for Aranv...and cake baked by Anjali that's reminds his mother.  
I love the way you penned Arnav and his romance with Khushi.  Loved the way my little cute Arush wished his father.  Hmmm...naughty ASR asked for his birthday gift.EmbarrassedWink  Their moments are getting passionate day by day.  
NK is always a true and a teasing friend for Khushi.  
Now waiting for our ASR to cook pasta for Khushi and I know he is going to be the winner of the challenge...he will be asking her some naughty things again.Wink
Waiting for the cooking competition.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubbles76cute-aly

Go to top