01341 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing ups...
Nextsoon...
shasunleo2205 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesum  yaar...mind blowing between arshi's love and understand,  really i love your concept...
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update. beautifully written. loved it.
arshi moments were so cute n lovely.
anjali wants to renovate the sheesh mahal. n khushi was giving her ideas. anjali wanted khushi to come n help her.
but arnav outrightly said no. he is still scared bcz of his nightmare.
khushi understood him well n made anjali understand the same.
arnav has kept wedding dress as surprise. khushi blackmailed him to agree with her.
arshi can't remain angry or upset with each other. arnav is so possessive. he told everyone who he met go call khushi as mam as she is his wife to be...
waiting for next part:-)
Tushaline thumbnail
awesome...superb update...
akash is right about bringing kushi to sheesh mahal...
n luckily anjali understand that arnav still needs time to overcome his past n nightmares ...
n im glad that kushi is helping him with that like the way went to the hotel n stayed with him when he had his nightmare the other day in lucknow...
di i thought arnav will be making pasta in this update par i still loved everything about arshi in this update ...from kushi scolding arnav for eating his breakfast till hw they patched up after the watch scene...everything was simply superb...so arnav will b going to london soon ...thats interesting n di same as kushi im also way too eager to c kushis wedding dresses...u awoke the curiosity i me as well ...once again it was an awesome update  di i do agree with yr last line...yes it is true that intimacy is not necessary every time to voice out what u want from yr partner or what u feel about yr partner ...just being beside them, close to them n just by reeling in each other presence is enough to gain the desired satisfaction n peace ...thank u for the pm di 
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome.. the enthusiasm for this story is still the same like when you started it.. love it so much.. now that ARSHI are moving on their journey from being lovers to engaged to now fast approaching their wedding.. it is still beautiful story.. love ARSHI and their camaraderie in the story.. Arnav is keeping Khushi's wedding attires a surprise along with themes.. well whatever it is gonna be it will wonderful as Arnav's love for Khushi will never let his Khushi down in any thing and every theme is gonna be something khushilike only that i am sure.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm 😊 
akhila22051993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update... hope next chapters will be about wedding preparations... starting of wedding rituals... cant wait to see the romance during these rituals...
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
glad to have u bk
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice update... Thanks for the pm