Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely and romantic update
Mindblowing update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
Loved ch72 awesomeee lovd d way khushi control him wen he was sad she surprised him wow..eagef to read more
Amazing update 
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
vow fantastic update just love this cute little family
Wow That was a lovely Chapter Di
Khushi made Arnav enjoy the birthday
And Arnav reminding of his mother and the family moment with Nani and Di making cake is so cute 
And Nk is always a teaser and a nice friend
Haha Arnav is teasing about Khushi's cooking and Khushi can't accept that her pasta is not greatπŸ˜†
And liked Khsuhi's explanation of not lying to Arnav
Ahem Ahem their romance was so β˜ΊοΈ
HAaye Haaye Arnav is ucha n understanding lover
Like their steady progress and still not crossing limits before marriage
A great update a usual Di
Laga hai Arnav will win the cooking game
Anyhow whoever wins it will be fun for us to read them completing other's demands πŸ˜‰
Update next part soon

Awesome part lovedd full update
loved it

waiting eagerly to read more
awesome update... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
im looking forward for the pasta update ...want to know who will win, arnav or kushi... 
ok coming back to the update ...it was brilliant as always i miss arush even though arush's part was not much but the way he wish happy birthday to arnav was so very adorable πŸ˜ƒ...he is so cute ...n arshi their cute fights n patch ups is always out of the world...i want to mention this in the last update itself ...thank u di ...nani is alright ...the way she spoke to her daughter's picture in the other update literally scared me...but yeah kushi is right what if arnav's mother is not there but nani is always there for them as a mother figure...aman's part was funny as well...i think he got so excited that he didnt see that his asr was getting angry when he was telling the others about their harvard story πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...almost the last part of arnav's birthday wish was hot ...n they way he said he wont b able to sleep alone tonight, when he knew that she is so close to im was really romantic...n also anjali n arnav's convo was adorable as well...he will always be chotte for her ... pls update the next part soon n di n thank u for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Tushaline - 8 years ago