Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
FEW POINTS + NOTE :

First of all THANK YOU to every reader who have commented and liked the previous update.

Second - I am fine, i am just very busy with my new job, which i have started 2 weeks back. My this job is 50% related to my work and 50% is totally new things which i am learning as well. So along with doing work, i have to do study various things, so its kinda tough job ... but this job will be very profitable for my career ahead thats why i took this one.

the reason i am telling this is so that you guys can understand that i am very busy with work and have very less free time.

Third - I wanted to put this story on hold when i was way for 3 weeks in december, but few readers message me requesting me not to do it. So i didnt. But i did tell them that there will be delays in updates.

So the updates will be late - i am sorry i cannot help it, when i started this story in June 2013, i didnt have job so my updates very regular ... i started doing job in June 2014 ... since then my updates are irregular.

Fourth - Some may find the pace of story slow, well it will be like this, if you guys remember i asked you guys in previous thread, if you are willing to read Arshi courtship or their moments before and during wedding ... OR you guys want to cut all this and progress with wedding and end the story with their wedding (which is my original story plan) ... 

But then again many readers said that they are okay with Arshi moments ... so for few readers who finding the story to be slow i cannot make it fast as many readers requested me to show Arshi moments ... so the story will be in this pace only.

Not to forget i do add readers demand in between my scenes ... thats why its story is not nearing its Finish stop ðŸ˜›

REPLY TO COMMENTS :

As i am short of time so i copy the comments here which needed to be answered.

Why doesn't he wants to go to the place he keeps his designs?
You will get to know in update tomorrow.

u said u will make the new entry in the part and tere will be a fight and patch correct...
Yes, its Rohan i said about ... but his entry is further delay for 4, 5 chapters ... as i got few new ideas to show about Arshi coutship moments.

about fight and patch up ... it will be between Arshi ... but not a serious that it will effect their wedding.

Just don't leave the fanfic incomplete.
Oh no ... i wont ... i promise ...😊 i have many things to show still ... i too want to complete it soon so that i can start another story. ... its just taking too much time caz of my busy schedule at job.

dont want to see them suffer because of Lucknow trip
they wont ðŸ˜Š

you till now DIDN'T MAKE RAHUL'S ENTRY,PLZ MAKE IT SOON
Its, Rohan ... i wanted to but then i got some new ideas to show as Arshi moments so his entry will be after few chapter ... till then enjoy Arshi moments.

mised Arush's participation.
Will try to show him more. ðŸ˜Š

Just to let you guys know, who commented, that i really appreciate it ...THANKYOU VERY MUCH ... it makes me very happy ... please continue doing so ... it really motivates me.

Again ... i apologise for the delay in updates, honestly i cannot help it. I am not getting much free time to write ... even last weekend , Saturday Sunday, both days i was doing office work ... this weekend i got some time so i am writing the update ... have written half if it ... will try to complete other half tonight and will post it around tomorrow evening.

take care, 
Arooma.
Edited by Bubbles76 - 9 years ago
arshirupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
itss okk dear we can undestand
u r also human like us
so dont worry
take ur time n update
btw best of luck fpr ur new job
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is perfectly fine  dear...as long as you are not leaving us in the middle of story we are happy with it.  We all can understand that there is a real life beside the reel life, so please don't worry about a slow updates.  All the very best for the new job.
huma12. thumbnail
i understand arooma no poblem 
sankadevimaha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No prob di... v ll wait fr ur update.. take ur own tym.. v want arshi moments nd pls dont stop d stry upto marriage di.. v want sum updates after der marriage too.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ 
..ri.. thumbnail
we will wait for updates..
take your own time to update.. thanks for the notes..
zohania thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh thanks for the note
as now i understand how busy you are
and plz dont stress yourself di for the update
will wait for it
yeahhh today you are gonna update i am very happy
plz dont stop the story after marriage i want to see arshi moments after marriage and their baby too
really very happy to know that you would write another story after finishing this one
would love to read more stories written by you

Parimaap thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Its fine
take your time dear
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no problem
will wait for ur updates
Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry could not post the update tonight ...
I misplace the pictures that i wanted to use for this update ... i am searching them in my laptop ... but they seems to disappear ...
Also the last portion of the update left to write which i will complete tomorrow ...
But will update it tomorrow evening for sure ... ðŸ˜³