Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

New wildcards...who has ur support (Page 6)

pams309 IF-Dazzler
pams309
pams309

Joined: 22 January 2006
Posts: 3920

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:26am | IP Logged
NONE actually . i want the show to end instead!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshie

TheBigTamasha IF-Rockerz
TheBigTamasha
TheBigTamasha

Joined: 26 October 2011
Posts: 6128

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged
None of them were my favs during their respective seasons so anyone who bajaos the crap out of the the param pujya Punz maharaj and his beloved self-righteous chela wud get my supportEvil Smile
.Anya. IF-Dazzler
.Anya.
.Anya.

Joined: 26 May 2012
Posts: 3629

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_006

Originally posted by kth_anya

Originally posted by trouble_006

I just want Ajaz to band bajao Upen...normal hindi toh samjh mein nhi ati usko...ek number manas ki baatein sunke toh paagal hi ho jayegaLOL
imagine kar k hi ye ROFLhaal ho gayaROFLROFLROFL

Just imagine:
Ajaz-Ek number maanas..bhantaiLOL
n Upen be lyk-I swayy on my mohther...Don't tont me boss
Ajaz-Badi badi baatein wada pao khate or maybe Aida banke peda kha rha hLOL
n Upen will be leftOuchConfused
N I'l be really happy if repeats that stand wala dialog in front of karishma-hum bhi stand lete hain, cycle waala nahi, doosra waala standLOLLOL

n last mein his 'bura mat maanna,ek number'LOL

ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trouble_006

Sanjana4Rajeev IF-Dazzler
Sanjana4Rajeev
Sanjana4Rajeev

Joined: 27 June 2005
Posts: 2728

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
It will be really unfair for those contestants who has fought for a long time!! I guess it will be better that if they end this season, and should really have a separate season i.e Bigg Boss all starsBig smile . So we can have the best of the best contestants which can include in all star season i.e Ajaz, Mahek Chahel,Dolly Bindra, Armaan Kohli,Sameer Soni,Kashmeera Shah,Sky,Siddharth,Amar Upadhyay,Pooja Missra,Imam,Gautam,Ali,Kamya Punjabi ,Rakhi Sawant and Rajev PaulClapClap
But I'm totally rooting for Ek number manaas, Ajaz KhanROFL and MahekBig smile




Edited by Sanjana4Rajeev - 29 December 2014 at 3:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshie

Sanjana4Rajeev IF-Dazzler
Sanjana4Rajeev
Sanjana4Rajeev

Joined: 27 June 2005
Posts: 2728

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kth_anya

Originally posted by trouble_006

Originally posted by kth_anya

Originally posted by trouble_006

I just want Ajaz to band bajao Upen...normal hindi toh samjh mein nhi ati usko...ek number manas ki baatein sunke toh paagal hi ho jayegaLOL
imagine kar k hi ye ROFLhaal ho gayaROFLROFLROFL

Just imagine:
Ajaz-Ek number maanas..bhantaiLOL
n Upen be lyk-I swayy on my mohther...Don't tont me boss
Ajaz-Badi badi baatein wada pao khate or maybe Aida banke peda kha rha hLOL
n Upen will be leftOuchConfused
N I'l be really happy if repeats that stand wala dialog in front of karishma-hum bhi stand lete hain, cycle waala nahi, doosra waala stand
LOLLOL

n last mein his 'bura mat maanna,ek number'LOL

ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
Arshie Goldie
Arshie
Arshie

Joined: 25 October 2006
Posts: 2227

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjana4Rajeev

It will be really unfair for those contestants who has fought for a long time!! I guess it will be better that if they end this season, and should really have a separate season i.e Bigg Boss all starsBig smile . So we can have the best of the best contestants which can include in all star season i.e Ajaz, Mahek Chahel,Dolly Bindra, Armaan Kohli,Sameer Soni,Kashmeera Shah,Sky,Siddharth,Amar Upadhyay,Pooja Missra,Imam,Gautam,Ali,Kamya Punjabi ,Rakhi Sawant and Rajev PaulClapClap
But I'm totally rooting for Ek number manaas, Ajaz KhanROFL and MahekBig smile



that will b nice to watch...imaam and dolly...baap pe mat ja...time out dolly time outLOL
Sanjana4Rajeev IF-Dazzler
Sanjana4Rajeev
Sanjana4Rajeev

Joined: 27 June 2005
Posts: 2728

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshie

Originally posted by Sanjana4Rajeev

It will be really unfair for those contestants who has fought for a long time!! I guess it will be better that if they end this season, and should really have a separate season i.e Bigg Boss all starsBig smile . So we can have the best of the best contestants which can include in all star season i.e Ajaz, Mahek Chahel,Dolly Bindra, Armaan Kohli,Sameer Soni,Kashmeera Shah,Sky,Siddharth,Amar Upadhyay,Pooja Missra,Imam,Gautam,Ali,Kamya Punjabi ,Rakhi Sawant and Rajev PaulClapClap
But I'm totally rooting for Ek number manaas, Ajaz KhanROFL and MahekBig smile



that will b nice to watch...imaam and dolly...baap pe mat ja...time out dolly time outLOL
 
ROFLTotally!! :D:D Remember that epic kitchen scene with Dolly and Manoj, imagine if we reverse this into their versionBig smileBig smile
 
Dolly:" Aaj laal saag dustbin main kisne phekha hai?!..
 
Imam:" Haan,maine phekha hai Dolly jee..kyunki iss main bohot boori smell aa raha hai!!
 
Dolly:"Tere ko pataa hai ,kitchen band hai , yahaan aandar aana kissi ko allowed nahin hai!!
 
Imam:" Hold on ,Hold on,Dolly,Yeh kitchen kissi ka baap ka nahin hai!!
 
Dolly:"AAAYYYEEE BAAP PE MAAT JAANA!!!!AngryAngry
 
Imam:" Hello Dolly..main kissi ka baap ke baare main nahin baat kar raha hoon!!AngryAngry
 
Dolly:" AAYEEE, Zubaan ko lagaam de samjha!! BAAP PE MAAT JANNA IMAM SIDDIQUEAngryAngry
 
Imam:" Hey listen,I'm not afraid of you!!!
 
Dolly:"Oh really?!! Even I'm not afraid of you Mr.Imam Siddique!!..Aur yahaan kitchen department main handle kar raha hoon..Kahaan Hai ghar ka captain!!
 
Imam:" Listen I'm not here to hear about your crap!! Talk to the hand darling!!
 
Dolly:"Oh really!!..
 
Imam:"Ok,bye darling..TIME OUT!!..TIME OUT!!! Chalo bolo London!!


Edited by Sanjana4Rajeev - 29 December 2014 at 4:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshie

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114944

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjana4Rajeev


ROFLTotally!! :D:D Remember that epic kitchen scene with Dolly and Manoj, imagine if we reverse this into their versionBig smileBig smile
 
Dolly:" Aaj laal saag dustbin main kisne phekha hai?!..
 
Imam:" Haan,maine phekha hai Dolly jee..kyunki iss main bohot boori smell aa raha hai!!
 
Dolly:"Tere ko pataa hai ,kitchen band hai , yahaan kissi ko allowed nahin hai!!
 
Imam:" Hold on ,Hold on,Dolly,Yeh kitchen kissi ka baap ka nahin hai!!
 
Dolly:"AAAYYYEEE BAAP PE MAAT JAANA!!!!AngryAngry
 
Imam:" Hello Dolly..main kissi ka baap ke baare main nahin baat kar raha hoon!!AngryAngry
 
Dolly:" AAYEEE, Zubaan ko lagaam de samjha!! BAAP PE MAAT JANNA IMAM SIDDIQUEAngryAngry
 
Imam:" Hey listen,I'm not afraid of you!!!
 
Dolly:"Oh really?!! Even I'm not afraid of you Mr.Imam Siddique!!..Aur yahaan kitchen department main handle kar raha hoon..Kahaan Hai ghar ka captain!!
 
Imam:" Listen I'm not here to hear about your crap!! Talk to the hand darling!!
 
Dolly:"Oh really!!..
 
Imam:"Ok,bye darling..TIME OUT!!..TIME OUT!!! Chalo bolo London!!
Its howlarious awesome thoko taali kahtak Clap ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjana4Rajeev

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Gautam reached finals with Puneet support

2 3 4 5

Author: ChuglkhorBander   Replies: 35   Views: 2594

ChuglkhorBander 35 2594 28 December 2014 at 9:22pm by Shrumunj
Diandra and Rahul are coming as wildcards

2 3 4 5 6

Author: _Khaleesi_   Replies: 40   Views: 4037

_Khaleesi_ 40 4037 22 December 2014 at 5:59am by 4u_tweets
3 wildcards

Author: indnep   Replies: 0   Views: 306

indnep 0 306 16 November 2014 at 7:23am by indnep
Punz gautam convo : wildcards se door raho uncensored video

Author: ash28   Replies: 1   Views: 479

ash28 1 479 13 November 2014 at 1:02am by Ravinanaik
opinion about Wildcards

Author: mahn00r24   Replies: 1   Views: 440

mahn00r24 1 440 07 November 2014 at 12:35pm by ehaab

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss 8 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index