Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

bellaaa IF-Sizzlerz
bellaaa
bellaaa

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
i just luvvv the title of os
very sensitive issue ... written by u greatly
its the truth of society ...
and u write down quite well ... no one can image the sufferings and pain that woman gone through

withered IF-Sizzlerz
withered
withered

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
 I agree that this piece of writing was hurried , I would have loved if it had much more of traumatic essence and if Pia s emotions  were analyzed too deeply and obviously if it had more of abhiya Embarrassed but even then It directly striked me in my heart  Heart
It also tell us that true best friends are with us for long hauls , to stick by us in every UPs and DOWNs of life and that they will value truth in the end . Maya did the right thing . 
Then Abhay , proved himself the right humsafar , life partner to pia . 
I hate this situations , getting stalked or intimidated (or in this case raped ) by ur best friends brother  and his group of forsaken buddies . 
Trust me i know two girls in mine class who were in the same place of pia and maya once ( now they are reluctant in talking to each other ) , it was just a .. forced kiss or smooch in their case Dead .  It was terribly nauseating to know this is the mentality of  Gen- Y boys . 

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 12:39am | IP Logged
It s beautiful as in painfully beautiful. Heart touching description n AbhIya as usual r spot on!
AMAR_LOVE IF-Rockerz
AMAR_LOVE
AMAR_LOVE

Posted: 22 April 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
so emotional story 
--Evil_Angel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 01 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
It was sensitive & heart touching...u penned it so well... !!!
jyotikaur Groupbie
jyotikaur
jyotikaur

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hey...m new to this forum...nice story

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index