Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
The title of ur OS was very compelling and though I had actually given up reading fanfics I could not help but read it n I am so glad I did Clap This has to be your best write up ever. I have read lighthearted stuff from you and reading this I can say you are capable of far more than you give yourself credit for Clap I am actually speechless Clap You have done an amazing job at portraying the trauma a rape victim goes through. It is something none of us can fathom though we sympathize with them and we should not demean them as victims and like you said they are rightfully the survivors. It takes a lot to come out and face the world and it takes immense bravery and courage to do that. And I donno y u were hesitating to post this Confused Infact we need such stories too which give us a glimpse of the horrors some of them face. So that we can be better human beings ourselves and treat them with love and respect rather than view them as objects of pity! And also its time we taught the sons of our family to value a woman's self respect and honor. It isn't to be taken for granted. Their saddistic momentary pleasure scars a woman for life destroying her psychologically. You know lately I saw an ad on TV where they show boys being told they don't cry but like Madhuri said we should teach boys that girls don't make them cry. They think a million times before doing something like that Clap

And though men like Abhay are a rarity they do exist and I wish instead of a minority they had been a majority!

I am really proud of you for writing something on a sensitive topic Peehu and you have done full justice to it Thumbs Up 

And don't think twice before posting your story coz a story always needs to be told!

hema_rawat Goldie
hema_rawat
hema_rawat

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
amzing os ...nd wonderfully wriiten .Smile
.Intoxicated. IF-Sizzlerz
.Intoxicated.
.Intoxicated.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I m speechless,
such a brilliant piece of work
rape is a serious issue of society, only that women can understand who went through it,
piya went through so pain but her angel abhay make it up to her...
 she got justice, rape culprits should be hanged till death,
abhay loved pia so much and stood by her when her own family was not there.
outstanding work dearClap
meerubzara IF-Dazzler
meerubzara
meerubzara

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
awesome os
very wel lwritten

Edited by meerubzara - 03 January 2015 at 7:07am
...mano... Senior Member
...mano...
...mano...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
wonderful piece of writing... :) hats off 2 u... I simply loved this simple pure and real love of abhiya... <3 *clapping*
-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Hi peehu u left me speechless i dont have exact words to explain that how much i loved this Brilliant and awesome os written by u but still i must say it's simply wonderful and I simply and truly loved Abhay so much in this OS and i m proud of him every man in today's world should be like him he's the Superbest no one can be like him and no one can ever love Piya more than him the way he does, he simply always takes her all pains sufferings tears heartbreaks and gives her all his beautiful love, caring, supports, truthful heart , standing right with her all the way when she needs him giving her happiness all the way forever without asking anything for himself ever as just wanting only her to be with him forever that's My Abhay's love for his Piya and I Love My Abhiya for forever !! i loved Abhay all over again and it just get's increased by the day's passed by !! Awesome u r to write such a heart touching os which i will never ever forget !! Thanks dear !! Heart   

Edited by -ChitraRocking- - 04 January 2015 at 8:29am
MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
simply incredible and amazing os.

it was a heart wrenching story and the biggest worry for women right now. this story totally reflects the reality in our country w.r.t. women who is raped. 

abhay is an angel and every women needs a men like him. loved how he helped pia get back to normalcy with love , care , affection and sharing her pain , if only pia's parents would understand that.  i appreciate pia's friend for standing with her and supporting her even when her own brother was guilty.

happy that her culprits were punished and pia have decided to give a shot to her new life with abhay

brilliant story and loved the title. it's so apt

happy new year to all.
MistiAbhiya IF-Dazzler
MistiAbhiya
MistiAbhiya

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Awsomeee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index