India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
EDITED

i was so surprised to see a OS from you. i miss your writing. the OS is beautiful. the subject is very sensitive and touchy and from emotional point of view you have surely justified it. specially how Abhay helped her was really commendable. loved his character here. thanks for writing Peehu.. do surprise us like this sometimes LOL

Edited by .SmokeySilence. - 29 December 2014 at 4:06am

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
A serious one from you Peehu and very beautifully written. From where I'm standing, you did full justice to the emotions and trauma she must have gone through and I loved Abhay here too. Kudos
Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Res--
edited---

[B]thank you peehu. thanks for writing n posting this!
more stories like this should be written.

I can very well connect with the characters here. epecially as a woman i could well connect with the pain that Piya underwent. I loved how you gave shape to her character. she was a victim of a situation but loved to see at the end how she emerged as a bold n strong woman. :)

Abhay as a doctor and his emotional connection with piya was well explained and believable. both the characters, to me-felt justified.

the one shot is a beautiful way to tell how a bruised life could be saved and be led to a new path full of love & promise. SmileWell done!!

P.S. after a long time i read something by you! please write more Peehu. I love the way you write. Smile

Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 29 December 2014 at 11:37am
anjalisharma07 Groupbie
anjalisharma07
anjalisharma07

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Wonderful os

write more 

HaymurS IF-Addictz
HaymurS
HaymurS

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:13am | IP Logged
a sensitive os...
amazingly written
--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveMe.

Welldone for writing on such a sensitive issue.
when one looks at those culprits,one feels disgusted,but at the same time people like abhay makes life worth living again.
Thanks for pm.os was really a heart touching.

Thank you so much :)

You are right. Where on one side such culprits exist, there are also few men like Abhay..Unfortunately, their number is very less.
Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Comment updated above. :)
BeyondHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
The title of ur OS was very compelling and though I had actually given up reading fanfics I could not help but read it n I am so glad I did Clap This has to be your best write up ever. I have read lighthearted stuff from you and reading this I can say you are capable of far more than you give yourself credit for Clap I am actually speechless Clap You have done an amazing job at portraying the trauma a rape victim goes through. It is something none of us can fathom though we sympathize with them and we should not demean them as victims and like you said they are rightfully the survivors. It takes a lot to come out and face the world and it takes immense bravery and courage to do that. And I donno y u were hesitating to post this Confused Infact we need such stories too which give us a glimpse of the horrors some of them face. So that we can be better human beings ourselves and treat them with love and respect rather than view them as objects of pity! And also its time we taught the sons of our family to value a woman's self respect and honor. It isn't to be taken for granted. Their saddistic momentary pleasure scars a woman for life destroying her psychologically. You know lately I saw an ad on TV where they show boys being told they don't cry but like Madhuri said we should teach boys that girls don't make them cry. They think a million times before doing something like that Clap

And though men like Abhay are a rarity they do exist and I wish instead of a minority they had been a majority!

I am really proud of you for writing something on a sensitive topic Peehu and you have done full justice to it Thumbs Up 

And don't think twice before posting your story coz a story always needs to be told!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index