Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa&DivAn #40 (Page 127)

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 21211

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_divan


As cute as the dialogue was.. I have to admit that the sote hua dialogue gave me gutter thoughtsROFL..LMAOROFL


Okay you just proved that we are partners in crime..ROFLROFL
Since morning I have been having gutter thoughts everytime I hear that..
I wanted to write it too..but cute tha iss liye chod diya..you did the honors..ROFL ROFL

Sote hue wala new year would be action packed you know..kuch aur hi fireworks honge..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.TIA.yhmmylifeitsme_aish

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Joined: 10 February 2014
Posts: 20472

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Oyeee...we are running out of threads naTongue..Koi pls Reenz ko jagao na..For another 3 threads atlst..LolLOL Ya phir do we alrdy have 41Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HoneyDukes-

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Joined: 10 February 2014
Posts: 20472

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-


Okay you just proved that we are partners in crime..ROFLROFL
Since morning I have been having gutter thoughts everytime I hear that..
I wanted to write it too..but cute tha iss liye chod diya..you did the honors..ROFL ROFL

Sote hue wala new year would be action packed you know..kuch aur hi fireworks honge..ROFL

LMAO..ROFLROFL Hi-five my besharam partner in crime..Big smileROFL
Are we just perfect or wat?..Big smileBig smile Bwahahahahaa..fireworks honge..ROFLROFL
It will definitely be a "HAPPY" new year for the both of them with all the steaminess through the nightROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HoneyDukes-

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 21211

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_divan

Oyeee...we are running out of threads naTongue..Koi pls Reenz ko jagao na..For another 3 threads atlst..LolLOL Ya phir do we alrdy have 41Tongue


We sadly don't have any more AT's after this one..TongueLOL Homeless hone ka khatra phir se hai..ROFL
Reenz is only giving special appearences..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsme_aish

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Joined: 10 February 2014
Posts: 20472

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-



We sadly don't have any more AT's after this one..TongueLOL Homeless hone ka khatra phir se hai..ROFL
Reenz is only giving special appearences..LOL

Guess another temp thread kholna padega..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HoneyDukes-

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 21211

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Aishu..which one did you ask for in the afternoon.?
Sorry..confuse ho gayi..LOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsme_aish

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 21211

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_divan


LMAO..ROFLROFL Hi-five my besharam partner in crime..Big smileROFL
Are we just perfect or wat?..Big smileBig smile Bwahahahahaa..fireworks honge..ROFLROFL
It will definitely be a "HAPPY" new year for the both of them with all the steaminess through the nightROFLROFL


Yeah..HI5!! ROFL
We actually are perfect at beshamivity.. ROFLROFL Yes, personal fireworks.. ROFLROFL
Only they can enjoy the foreworks.. WinkROFL

Happy and High..ROFL ROFL Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsme_aish

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 21211

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_divan

Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-



We sadly don't have any more AT's after this one..TongueLOL Homeless hone ka khatra phir se hai..ROFL
Reenz is only giving special appearences..LOL

Guess another temp thread kholna padega..LOLLOL


Hahaha..let's see if she comes..otherwise yes..temp thread..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsme_aish

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ishra ishra ishra:-)

2

Author: v.s.k_fangirl   Replies: 13   Views: 15353

v.s.k_fangirl 13 15353 04 May 2015 at 6:29am by Muku007
divan new selfie...2nd new add DT description respect divan pls urgent

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: yhmdivan   Replies: 240   Views: 46889

yhmdivan 240 46889 29 November 2014 at 11:33am by Shee_xaan
DivAn Changed my mood.....luv u DivAn

Author: Lata_ishra   Replies: 8   Views: 4381

Lata_ishra 8 4381 28 November 2014 at 1:49pm by prati_25
more pics of divan updated new divan pic

2 3

Author: yhmdivan   Replies: 20   Views: 9448

yhmdivan 20 9448 12 October 2014 at 4:09am by dhaakshu
Divan Dance pics...N Div with Amir..new Divan pic at Pg 7

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: DivSoumya   Replies: 56   Views: 19250

DivSoumya 56 19250 29 June 2014 at 6:21am by JUHI.HI

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index