IshRa&DivAn #40 (Page 106)

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

It was so cute na.. Heart Embarrassed And their self talks was cute too! Heart
Both are so madly in love..LOL

Damn Mihika though..phir se she will ruin their romance.. Isko toh sabse pehle i will bury on jupiter..along with that dino of a husband of hers..Angry
Pehle with their romantic night and then this one..loser!

@bold: LMAO AnuROFLROFL bury her on jupiter..BwahahahahaROFLROFL pls do that first..Big smileLOL

their ittu sa scene was damn cute..EmbarrassedHeart..they are truly madly deeply in love wih each other par jatayenge nahi..TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HoneyDukes-

Divan.Pooja IF-Rockerz
Divan.Pooja
Divan.Pooja

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Shagun is such a joker... Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsme_aish-HoneyDukes-

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Kuch logon ko na yaha pe har episode crappy lagta hai..Stern Smile ok illogical hoga toh bhi I can understand..like the time Ishita made Shagun sleep on her bed..no one does that in reality..Confused..Par tabhi ke liye its fine na..ppl still dont stop complaining..Ouch Stern Smile

Divan.Pooja-HoneyDukes-

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaBarun

Shagun is such a joker... Pinch

She's just making a fool of herself Poo..TongueLOL ek din ballonhead phoot jayegi as Anu says..LOLLOL

Divan.Pooja-HoneyDukes-

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_divan

@bold: EXACTLY..even I wanted that to happen..why did Vandu and bala stop Amma?..Arrggg..Angry..i think Amma is way more sensible than anyone else..She knows Shagun too well..I rlly hope they team up and do the spying business..Atlst they will get to know how much zeher Shagun is ugaloing against Ishra to Adi..if not anything else..Confused

Kal toh pakke se photnewaali hai..Par Shagun ki har chaal is going to go against her..the more she tries to separate tehm the more they will get closer to each otherEmbarrassed Im damn sure about that AnuBig smile

Hope they get on the jasoosi mission soon..ConfusedConfused The way she is filling Adi's ears is annoying me now..Ouch Even in the precap..kamini..Angry
I think Raman takes the earrings from her and gives them to Ishi..cz she said so in the precap...letss ee what happens tomorrow..i care less..as long as she burns..I am cool with it..LOL

IshRa toh alag hone re rahe..its Adi who is the one who is unpredictable..
They didn't air the carom seq yet..wasn't it supposed to be today.? R in orange..and everyone..
It was supposed to be today..but they edited it out..ShockedShocked

Ek light hearted scene tha..woh bhi nikaal diya..they gave us Ashok Mihika drama instead.sigh! Sleepy

Divan.Poojaitsme_aish

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged

@bold: LMAO AnuROFLROFL bury her on jupiter..BwahahahahaROFLROFL pls do that first..Big smileLOL

their ittu sa scene was damn cute..EmbarrassedHeart..they are truly madly deeply in love wih each other par jatayenge nahi..TongueLOL

Nah..nahi bolenge..LOLTongue
But i love it this way too.. Both are doing chipku wala romance for getting the other to confess so dil toh khush hai..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lets see how long they don't blurt it out..LOL

itsme_aish

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

They didn't air the carom seq yet..wasn't it supposed to be today.? R in orange..and everyone..
It was supposed to be today..but they edited it out..ShockedShocked

Ek light hearted scene tha..woh bhi nikaal diya..they gave us Ashok Mihika drama instead.sigh! Sleepy

Shaayad kal ho sakta hai Anu..Tongue ya phir koi aur din..dont think they would have edited it out..If u see yesterday's Ishra scene they were in the almost same clothes as today's Ishra scene in the morning..But the night wala scene was different..Maybe since they shoot multpiple scenes with the same dress, i think they air it on different days..Im not sure thoughConfused

-HoneyDukes-

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Kuch logon ko na yaha pe har episode crappy lagta hai..Stern Smile ok illogical hoga toh bhi I can understand..like the time Ishita made Shagun sleep on her bed..no one does that in reality..Confused..Par tabhi ke liye its fine na..ppl still dont stop complaining..Ouch Stern Smile

Kuch naya bol..I don't even know why they bother watching it when they have nothing to appreciate about..why waste 20 mins of your life then.? LOL First waste those 22 mins then waste another 10 or 15 mins or even more whining about the same.. LOL!! LOL

If I can't appreciate a single episode of the show..I would quit than doing the same thing on a daily basis..Stern Smile

The bedroom part was ridiculous.. but abhi toh phir bhi its better..still no satisfaction.. Confused Kabhi satisfy honge.? WHATEVER! LOL

yhmmylifeitsme_aish

Go to top