Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hello All..can anyone give me a short epi update?Big smile

yhmmylife IF-Dazzler
yhmmylife
yhmmylife

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_divan

Originally posted by yhmmylife

how haunted their eyes look...no expectation from this marriage...how much these 2 express with their eyes...DivAN

I love this moment..Embarrassed though they hated each other, I loved everything about this weddingBig smile

Yeah me too..even though Raman hated everything connected to this wedding but did everything the oil bath...getting up early in the morning...

as in sabhi rasamo rivazo ke saath shaadi ki Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanisreeitsme_aish

.Yashu IF-Dazzler
.Yashu
.Yashu

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
woohhoo congo guys 100 complete Party any ishra scene today
itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
LMAO..Sunny LeoneROFLROFL..Romi to Romi hi rahegaLOL
yhmmylife IF-Dazzler
yhmmylife
yhmmylife

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_divan

Hello All..can anyone give me a short epi update?Big smile

Aishu this is Anku's update

Bhalla family knows about the peeing issue and are discussing how they can give him love, support and he'll be better. Mr Bhalla says he's seen so much at this age, but we'll pray for him. Ishita says lets not let Adi know that we know of his issue. We'll behave normal with him. 
Raman enters with Adi at that point.. Toshi then says its cold so lets all eat pakodas and chocolate milk. Raman's asking him what he'll eat when he goes to his room and Raman says we'll send his food inside the room. 

Mihir comes and gives passes for NY party for everyone. Romi says Sunny leone aa rahi hai.? Raman says just one track mind. Ishita says Adi will enjoy. Raman says yes did this for him itself. Ruhi has apparently gone with Shravan to Pammi's place.

Suraj is angry with Ashok for first bringing Shagun home and now this Mihika. Ashok says she's just a trophy wife. Suraj says you take her out and show her off but don't let her torture me LOL. Suraj says do something about her and break her.  

Ishita and Raman in their room. Ishita says its good that Adi is getting professional help. Raman is somber, Ishita asks him if he's fine once or twice but he says he's fine. Ishita says kal bara baje mujhe wish nahi karoge? He says bday hai? She laughs and says arey NY hai na? 
He says whats so special about NY anyway? She says its special because its our first after marriage. Raman says you ladies have some calender printed in your mind. She says I do remember instances related to us. First meeting, first interaction with Ruhi.. they get fb's also.

Raman and Ishita then remember the Valentines party and says uss din gamla lag rahi thi because she had a flower in her head. She gets angry that you never praise me. But he holds her hand and says Madrasan - Gamla lago, ya jo lago ab tumhe chod ke kahi nahi jaunga, jaise uss din party mai gaya tha..

They promise themselves they will make the NY for other special. Raman says if we dont sleep now, we'll be sleeping all through the NY. Ishita says woh bhi chalega.

At breakfast table everyone's sitting and chatting when a bouqet arrives and Simmi wants to hide it seeing the card. But Ishita reads it .. the card reads Happy Anniversary to Raman and Shagun and that she's happy that Shaguns back at Bhalla's.. Shagun apologizes on friends behalf and now everyone's upset. Ishita changes the topic but Raman feels bad about it.  

Romi goes to Mrs Iyer giving her the news LOL that Shagun is coming to the party. But now Mrs Iyer is wary because of Vandu and isn't entertaining him. But Romi ain't leaving and keeps asking for food. Vandu and Bala are laughing seeing that LOL 
Mrs Bhalla comes there and notices him eat there. And Bala and Vandu create trouble for him by saying that he was cribbing Toshi's food and he likes Mrs Iyer's food. Toshi gets angry at him and he says u make me eat but then scold me also. Amma toh gives me money also but I refused. At this Amma and Toshi start fighting

Shravan understands Romi's plan and tells Amma and Toshi not to beat him instead of fighting

Ashok tells Mihika they need to go to a party for NY but she refuses. He gets stern so she says that don't raise your voice, Suraj insulted me too yesterday. Ashok says that its a couple pass. It's important for me and my business also.. he says please a few times and she says better. She says that if you want me to come with you tell Suraj to apologize to me, and request to me I'll come. Ashok says Suraj won't agree you know it. Instead he goes down on his knees and apologises on Suraj's behalf and she agrees. But says if I go, Suraj won't come.  

When Ashok tells Suraj so he gets angry.. Ashok says apologize to her and you come. Suraj is angry initially but Ashok tells him that her family is coming to the party and they are her weakness and we'll use it against her. 

Ishita is thinking about Raman and Shagun's anni and is upset a bit. Raman notices and thinks to himself - You must be upset, but how do I make you believe that I don't care about Shagun anymore.
Precap - Raman gives Ishita the khandaani earrings that Toshi had said to give to his wife. And says that our relation isn't such that needs to be testified with gifts, its from the heart.

On the other hand - Shagun is crying to Adi that Raman took away the last remembrance I had of their relation too. Ishita snatched Raman away from me and Mihika snatched Ashok, both have ruined my life. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Yashuitsme_aish

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Hey Aishu Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsme_aish

.Yashu IF-Dazzler
.Yashu
.Yashu

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
thnx anji di for update

yhmmylife

Divan.Pooja IF-Rockerz
Divan.Pooja
Divan.Pooja

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
If I change my name on IF after how long can I change it again?

Aru.Divan

Go to top