IshRa&DivAn #40 - Page 83

Posted: 9 years ago
You know media Anu..they may even twist the matter for their own convenience..I think she was just talking generally..and tat SBS/SBB or wahtever just spiced it up and spread it as a rumorπŸ˜•
Originally posted by aishu_divan

Anu actually even Im not sure..I did see the interview..I got confused for a second as she too spoke about season 2..but it didn't seem like she was sure..she was just expressing her opinion- she said that she would never prefer being a part of season 2..she doesnt like the concept of a season 2..but there was nothing wrong about it..πŸ˜• Guess it was misleading..but I dont think she needs to be targetted for that.

Ohh okay..didn't see the IV so was asking.
Well may be you are right and she was expressing her opinion about season 2 on the whole since she has already done a season 2 of her previous show..
Its not like she said that yeah there is season 2 to YHM and I am not being a part of it.. I wonder why people look between the lines and make a issue out of nothing..
Its her choice and opinion that she spoke about..

I know right..whats there to target her for that calling her too media friendly and also saying stuff like she may have tipped the media about this. That's just such harsh stuff to say..😳

Ahh well, forget it..not worth a discussion. The same old prob..πŸ˜†

You know media Anu..they may even twist the matter for their own convenience..I think she was just talking generally..and tat SBS/SBB or wahtever just spiced it up and spread it as a rumorπŸ˜•

Didn't this IV come out after the rumor was spread..
I thought the news came out almost 2 days back and the IV was in today's seg.. πŸ˜•
Anyway..The last thing is to trust the media when it comes to such matters..I would rather trust the cast..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Media needs the spice..that is all..πŸ₯±
Hehehehe..well you know what we discussed over PM...we are practicing that..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
You never know what they actually meant..so y judge them na..after all they are doing fabulous work and thats all that matters..πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

Didn't this IV come out after the rumor was spread..
I thought the news came out almost 2 days back and the IV was in today's seg.. πŸ˜•
Anyway..The last thing is to trust the media when it comes to such matters..I would rather trust the cast..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Media needs the spice..that is all..πŸ₯±

I was also inactive on forum..mai toh hamesha yahi par atki hui hoon..LMAO🀣
So I just read it in the morning..I read a post abou this season 2 idea..and i think Yashu had shared the sbs link..so I saw that..and thats y I asked u why are they thinking of season 2..I dont know which came out first..πŸ˜› Cos Im mostly here..πŸ˜†

Hehehehe..well you know what we discussed over PM...we are practicing that..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
You never know what they actually meant..so y judge them na..after all they are doing fabulous work and thats all that matters..πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Haan!!! As long as I get to drool on DIVAN..I am all happy..πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Waise bhi we all know its nonsense..any person in their right mind wouldn't think of ending YHM at this point..the story has just breathed the life.. the title has just started living.. abhii kahan jayega..

Well, I love being optimistic!! 😳 They are indeed the best ❀️ 😳
Originally posted by arunabhi

Hey gals πŸ˜ƒ

Goodmorning AruπŸ˜ƒ itni jaldi subh hogayiπŸ˜›
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

Haan!!! As long as I get to drool on DIVAN..I am all happy..πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Waise bhi we all know its nonsense..any person in their right mind wouldn't think of ending YHM at this point..the story has just breathed the life.. the title has just started living.. abhii kahan jayega..

Well, I love being optimistic!! 😳 They are indeed the best ❀️ 😳

Agree WORD..πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

I was also inactive on forum..mai toh hamesha yahi par atki hui hoon..LMAO🀣
So I just read it in the morning..I read a post abou this season 2 idea..and i think Yashu had shared the sbs link..so I saw that..and thats y I asked u why are they thinking of season 2..I dont know which came out first..πŸ˜› Cos Im mostly here..πŸ˜†

Hahah..same here..we are such confused souls here I tell you..
Humein iss AT ke alawa kuch dikhta hi nahi.. :P But actually it was the rumor that came out first and then they went to her asking about it and she just generally said about season 2.. πŸ˜†

Chaddo.. yhm is here to stay..and DIVAN are there to rock it..BAS!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Goodmorning AruπŸ˜ƒitni jaldi subh hogayiπŸ˜›

Haan my lone time πŸ˜‰