-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: aishu_divan

Yeah i love reminiscing their old scenes..its so beautiful😳❀️
Gamla ho ya guldasta ho ya garden..Awww..Raman is so cute..😳

It was so cute na.. ❀️ 😳 And their self talks was cute too! ❀️
Both are so madly in love..πŸ˜†

Damn Mihika though..phir se she will ruin their romance.. Isko toh sabse pehle i will bury on jupiter..along with that dino of a husband of hers..😑
Pehle with their romantic night and then this one..loser!
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

i really want Romi and Amma getting into action now...😑
Bhallas are so preoccupied with Adi that they aren't keeping an eye on the balloon.. πŸ₯±
i can't wait to watch her phootofy tomorrow..😈

Bada aayi Ish se anni celebrate karwane waali...I bet she will see them hugging tomorrow and also R giving I the khaandani earrings.. πŸ˜†

@bold: EXACTLY..even I wanted that to happen..why did Vandu and bala stop Amma?..Arrggg..😑..i think Amma is way more sensible than anyone else..She knows Shagun too well..I rlly hope they team up and do the spying business..Atlst they will get to know how much zeher Shagun is ugaloing against Ishra to Adi..if not anything else..πŸ˜•

Kal toh pakke se photnewaali hai..Par Shagun ki har chaal is going to go against her..the more she tries to separate tehm the more they will get closer to each other😳 Im damn sure about that AnuπŸ˜ƒ
itsme_aish thumbnail

It was so cute na.. ❀️ 😳 And their self talks was cute too! ❀️
Both are so madly in love..πŸ˜†

Damn Mihika though..phir se she will ruin their romance.. Isko toh sabse pehle i will bury on jupiter..along with that dino of a husband of hers..😑
Pehle with their romantic night and then this one..loser!

@bold: LMAO Anu🀣🀣 bury her on jupiter..Bwahahahaha🀣🀣 pls do that first..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

their ittu sa scene was damn cute..😳❀️..they are truly madly deeply in love wih each other par jatayenge nahi..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Divan.Pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shagun is such a joker... 😡
itsme_aish thumbnail
Kuch logon ko na yaha pe har episode crappy lagta hai..😳 ok illogical hoga toh bhi I can understand..like the time Ishita made Shagun sleep on her bed..no one does that in reality..πŸ˜•..Par tabhi ke liye its fine na..ppl still dont stop complaining.. πŸ˜³
itsme_aish thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanayaBarun

Shagun is such a joker... 😡

She's just making a fool of herself Poo..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ek din ballonhead phoot jayegi as Anu says..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail

@bold: EXACTLY..even I wanted that to happen..why did Vandu and bala stop Amma?..Arrggg..😑..i think Amma is way more sensible than anyone else..She knows Shagun too well..I rlly hope they team up and do the spying business..Atlst they will get to know how much zeher Shagun is ugaloing against Ishra to Adi..if not anything else..πŸ˜•

Kal toh pakke se photnewaali hai..Par Shagun ki har chaal is going to go against her..the more she tries to separate tehm the more they will get closer to each other😳 Im damn sure about that AnuπŸ˜ƒ

Hope they get on the jasoosi mission soon..πŸ˜•πŸ˜• The way she is filling Adi's ears is annoying me now.. Even in the precap..kamini..😑
I think Raman takes the earrings from her and gives them to Ishi..cz she said so in the precap...letss ee what happens tomorrow..i care less..as long as she burns..I am cool with it..πŸ˜†

IshRa toh alag hone re rahe..its Adi who is the one who is unpredictable..
They didn't air the carom seq yet..wasn't it supposed to be today.? R in orange..and everyone..
It was supposed to be today..but they edited it out..😲😲

Ek light hearted scene tha..woh bhi nikaal diya..they gave us Ashok Mihika drama instead.sigh! πŸ₯±
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail

@bold: LMAO Anu🀣🀣 bury her on jupiter..Bwahahahaha🀣🀣 pls do that first..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

their ittu sa scene was damn cute..😳❀️..they are truly madly deeply in love wih each other par jatayenge nahi..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Nah..nahi bolenge..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
But i love it this way too.. Both are doing chipku wala romance for getting the other to confess so dil toh khush hai..😳😳

Lets see how long they don't blurt it out..πŸ˜†
itsme_aish thumbnail

They didn't air the carom seq yet..wasn't it supposed to be today.? R in orange..and everyone..
It was supposed to be today..but they edited it out..😲😲

Ek light hearted scene tha..woh bhi nikaal diya..they gave us Ashok Mihika drama instead.sigh! πŸ₯±

Shaayad kal ho sakta hai Anu..πŸ˜› ya phir koi aur din..dont think they would have edited it out..If u see yesterday's Ishra scene they were in the almost same clothes as today's Ishra scene in the morning..But the night wala scene was different..Maybe since they shoot multpiple scenes with the same dress, i think they air it on different days..Im not sure thoughπŸ˜•
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail

Kuch logon ko na yaha pe har episode crappy lagta hai..😳 ok illogical hoga toh bhi I can understand..like the time Ishita made Shagun sleep on her bed..no one does that in reality..πŸ˜•..Par tabhi ke liye its fine na..ppl still dont stop complaining.. πŸ˜³

Kuch naya bol..I don't even know why they bother watching it when they have nothing to appreciate about..why waste 20 mins of your life then.? πŸ˜† First waste those 22 mins then waste another 10 or 15 mins or even more whining about the same.. LOL!! πŸ˜†

If I can't appreciate a single episode of the show..I would quit than doing the same thing on a daily basis..😳

The bedroom part was ridiculous.. but abhi toh phir bhi its better..still no satisfaction.. πŸ˜• Kabhi satisfy honge.? WHATEVER! πŸ˜†