Posted: 9 years ago
Mihika kya nacha rahi hai ashok aur suraj ko..๐Ÿ˜†
They must be cursing themselves for eying her at all..๐Ÿคฃ
Now suffer all 3 of you..๐Ÿคฃ
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishu_divan

"Yeh apni drama band karo".๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†.Muahahahahaa๐Ÿ˜ˆ..he gave it back to her๐Ÿ˜ƒ take that Shagun๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hahaha...I know..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I love his dialogue from the sangeet ceremony of mihir and trisha..
" Shagun tumhe mujhse beizzati karwane ka shauq hai kya jo baat baar  muh uthake mere saamne aa jaati ho " ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

i want him to say it once again.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

Mihika kya nacha rahi hai ashok aur suraj ko..๐Ÿ˜†
They must be cursing themselves for eying her at all..๐Ÿคฃ
Now suffer all 3 of you..๐Ÿคฃ

Sweet revenge Anu๐Ÿ˜ˆ..eveil has its time toh good will also have its time,,๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
itsme_aish thumbnail

Hahaha...I know..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I love his dialogue from the sangeet ceremony of mihir and trisha..
" Shagun tumhe mujhse beizzati karwane ka shauq hai kya jo baat baar  muh uthake mere saamne aa jaati ho " ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

i want him to say it once again.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

LMAO๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..I would love to hear that again from him.๐Ÿ˜ˆ.Shaayad in the upcoming epis well get to see more of that๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  Aaarrggg..the precap๐Ÿ˜ก Waise I know Raman will tell off Shagun or make it upto Ishu..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Its a rumor re.. aly confirmed it. I was taken aback when I read this..๐Ÿ˜†
I was like Really W*F!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously meee Tooo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. But then I also read on twitter somewhere that sonali mam said it's true๐Ÿ˜•. I hope not man it's just gonna be beyond horrible. 
Anyways have I said before I really love all u guys here at this AT๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. 
Seems to be the only place on d forum that's sane, funny, happy, positive n most importantly guttery๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Thank u guys n a very very happy new year.๐Ÿ˜›
itsme_aish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiadas03

Seriously meee Tooo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. But then I also read on twitter somewhere that sonali mam said it's true๐Ÿ˜•. I hope not man it's just gonna be beyond horrible. 
Anyways have I said before I really love all u guys here at this AT๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. 
Seems to be the only place on d forum that's sane, funny, happy, positive n most importantly guttery๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Thank u guys n a very very happy new year.๐Ÿ˜›

I know that was a shocker..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ A very bad april fool prank if someone planned it to be one๐Ÿ˜•
Happy new year to u too dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anu pls abhi se apna PM check karlena๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Forget the ramayan wala๐Ÿ˜›..i sent you a new one with the subject Bwahahahaha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishu_divan

Anu pls abhi se apna PM check karlena๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Forget the ramayan wala๐Ÿ˜›..i sent you a new one with the subject Bwahahahaha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Checked and replied.:D
Will reply to your ramayan later..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ And even the posts on the previous page in sometime...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thodi der mein aati hoon waapas..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
itsme_aish thumbnail

Checked and replied.:D
Will reply to your ramayan later..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ And even the posts on the previous page in sometime...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thodi der mein aati hoon waapas..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hahahahaa..no problem Anu๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š tke yourr time..๐Ÿ˜ƒ waise I gifed alot yday..and was missing out on your comments..Agar time mile toh check a few pages ago..๐Ÿ˜›
Divan.Pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anju and Anu I'm fine I went to the doctors for my sister, she's pregnant lol just a quick check up