On Screen Chemistry...really

romitag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
On screen chemistry between a couple...what is it...having intimate scenes...with nasty  angles ,all touching touching...clsoe ups...oh really!!...this is onscreen chemistry according to some fanboots of tellycouples...I was stalking some  return and new show  discussion threads today...😊
But for me onscreen chemistry or bonding is the one which can be felt from heart,through eyes,passion without need of any nasty camera angles and ott background stereotypical louds that loudly defines oh see how much our couple is in love...where hero gets shirtless and heroine go all gaga over him..and filmy background starts...Naah
For me the onscreen chemistry was which rishbala portrayed in every phase of their relationship..be it hatred,passion,cute moments,or immense love...without the need of all these artificial things...
and i am really sensical in the fact  that i am not a fan of any  of these ott couples...
LOVE ONLY  RISHBALA...
KUDOS TO DRASHTI AND VIVIAN FOR portraying rishabh kundra and madhubala and for defining me the meaning of actual and existent on screen chemistry...not artificial one which is actually not a chemistry but but...i think you guys understood!!..
Edited by romitag - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well said romita,i fully agree wid,but u know  sis other couples have not that much tallent and mitual understanding btw duo so that they could make this sizziling onscreen chmestry only with their expression,so they need all that nonscense,remember all r not our magic couple dvd
simply.meghana thumbnail
Agree with you 100% romi πŸ˜ƒ
The chemistry Rishbala had was truely unique...it had that mutual understanding and passion without all that unecessary stuff...
That's why I love them so much 😳
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well said dear 
There were no intimate scene still for me they were most romantic couple on screen the way they see in eachothers eyes the way they hold each other was just speechless
Awesome post dear 
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed, Romita. Very nice post.😳
san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said,πŸ‘

Edited by san_bsp020 - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
real chemistry is actually without touching
like srk kajol 😳
drashtira thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with ur each and every word
Romita..chemistry between rk and madhu was something that happens
once in a lifetime.
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Romi,fully agree with you.πŸ˜ƒOur DVD /Rishbala don't need any such intimate scenes,nasty angles etc.By just being in one frame or their mere eyelock is enough to show their unmatchable onscreen chemistry.😳DVD are most talented n natural actors,whtevr they perform,it cms out naturally n doesn't look fake unlike others who try hard to make a scene look natural,bt fail.πŸ˜†Be it passionate,intense,romantic,ffunny,emotional,they do evry scene perfectly.Hats off to them.πŸ‘Awesome post n Rishbala are the best.πŸ˜›Edited by RM14 - 9 years ago
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very true.
They don't even have to touch for us to feel their chemistry.
DVD r the best.
One thing GU said is true.  In one of his IV's , the reporter asked him if DVD were at loggerheads. He said they have a very cordial relationship n they r very comfortable with each other. Otherwise they cannot act in such intense scenes. He also said that he knows how free they r with each other.