waaf...poem vi likh diya 🀣🀣🀣
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Yeh sab Nakul ke jadu ka asaar hai. πŸ˜†
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Yeh Nakul ka jadu hai mitwa</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Naa ab lafzon pe kabu hai mitwa</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Sab jispe gussa ho gaye</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Gusse se pagal ho gaye</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Nakul Returns hai woh mitwa</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Yeh mausam ka jadu hai mitwa</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">*on tune of Yeh Mausam Ka Jadu*</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">🀣</font>

🀣 🀣
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soni.

Episode was pretty dramatic. I didn't like the dance scene...especially the camera angles 🀒 They were talking about the past like it was yesterday not 10 years ago. How did the doctor's assistant remember who Nakul was. They probably deal with loads of patients everyday. The file was also found so easily. I found that part ridiculous. BTW I didn't understand the Kamya angle where did she come from. Why couldn't they introduce the girlfriend they surfaced years ago. Abhijeet was hardly there. Daya was pretty good. Purvi and others were kepts as sides. Even Sachin was barely used today. ACP always was angry whenever someone mentions his son. Now when he saw his son he forget all criminal activities and become emotional. The boat scene really seemed soapish. I love ACP'S treasure chest scene though. Overall episode was annoyingly dramatic and I loved Nakuls acting though. He was really brilliant.

Completely agree with you.. Finding the file and that too have the girl's number written on it is ridiculous..
Samjha kar πŸ˜‰ .. FW ko bhoolne ki bimari hai...isiliye purani girlfriend ko bhool gaye πŸ˜† .. Btw Nilanjana was dead..
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iMini

arey Abhijeet was back to that same house in giraftaar series.
Now don't tell me Abhijeet lives with Shreya's family.

are use apne purane ghar ki yaad aa rahi hogi isliye aa gaya hoga 1 din ke liye jab shreya nd family holiday pe gaye honge.
poojaluvnbt thumbnail

Originally posted by: gadhadada

I m Shocked how ACP Sir Coat found from Sea without Him...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

unhe coat pehan ke swimming karne me problem ho rahi hogi isliye coat utar diya.
poojaluvnbt thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavenderBloom

🀣
truly...story for next epi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

To phansi ka order aane tak kise bolenge? 😲 let me guess dialog change ho jayega Silai ka order aane tak
poojaluvnbt thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavenderBloom

kya mast titles hai dada...😊hamara coat hai episode ka star aur villain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Acp or coat ka raaz.
Khatre me ACP ka coat.
poojaluvnbt thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

An EDT is 43 pages
😲 Yeh kya Nakul ka jaadu hei πŸ˜†

ye jadoo nahi humari bak bak hai. Gajni FW ki mistakes count kar rahe hai.
poojaluvnbt thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Completely agree with you.. Finding the file and that too have the girl's number written on it is ridiculous..
Samjha kar πŸ˜‰ .. FW ko bhoolne ki bimari hai...isiliye purani girlfriend ko bhool gaye πŸ˜† .. Btw Nilanjana was dead..

dr. Ka assistante gajani nahi hai. Wo roj badaam khata hoga isliye sharp memory hai.